HasH's Application

Hash

Section A: Personal Information:*
Nickname: SAFP|HasH|PVT

Account name: olp

Country of residence : Tunisia

Primary Language: Arabic

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: I have been playing since 5 years .

Current S/G/C and rank: I am a San Andreas Federal Police Private(PVT)

Other RP groups you're in: IAC.

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): i joined only IAC and SAPA

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: N/A

alt text
Section B: General Questionnaire:
Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) SAM is an official medic group of SAES, the main role of SAM is to heal and offer the Medical procedures to every SA civilian coz of their special skills and the training that they recived SAM comes right in time to help around all SA
What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM? Doctor Joe Valachi

Who is the current leader? Doctor JohnnyEnglish

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: I have been playing as paramedic whenever I find time to I enjoyu patroling around as paramedic and offer my help to everyone.
Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: Try to drive on the right side of the road at all times.
Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: SAM Do never help a criminal to escape or cop to arrest you are just paramedic and you only have to keep playing your role.people in turfs while their gang invoolved in this turf

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Yes, I can

alt text
Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I will have to obey my superior this how I will improve my skills

2. Why exactly are you applying today? I am applying today because I first of all I have been intersted to be an offical paramedic in san , as well I like the role of SAM this is why it's my direction today , I will do all my best to enough to be a part of SAM

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
Strenghts: I will say that I am really good in RP and I really enjoy doing it, I am aware of doing rp driving everything that include Rp I am really good at it.

Weakness: I will call nothign as weakness because everything can be improved

1. Why should we accept you to our team? No need to make it long , I am simply intersted to be an offical paramedic/doctor in SA,I will give it all my time and I will try to improve myself as SAM memeber .

Dear: @Hash
You have a pretty good application form and the activity is great. The decision we made as members and HQ team is positive. Please meet me or any sHQ+ in-game for further operations. Welcome aboard !

Application ~[Accepted.]~(lime)

Best Regards
Griffin
SAM HQ