Laminee's Application

Section A: Personal Information:
Nickname: SAFP|Laminee|LT

Account name: aminesfaxi

Country of residence : Tunisia

Primary Language: Arabic

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: I have been playing since 2013 .

Current S/G/C and rank: I am a San Andreas Federal Police Lieutenant

Other RP groups you're in: I left all my groups because i was inactive

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): i joined Pirus , BES, HHMC, and as i mentioned that i was inactive

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: I haven't received punishments

alt text
Section B: General Questionnaire:
Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) SAM is an official medic group of SAES, the main job is healing citizens and trying to keep them safe , they are present when someone need help thanks to their skills and best equipments .SAM has the great Doctors arround San Andreas because they recieved stong trainings in different situation
What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM? Doctor Joe Valachi

Who is the current leader? Doctor JohnnyEnglish

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: I am playing as a paramedic while i have nothing to do arround so i spawn it to have fun

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: Don't jail break criminals

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: SAM Paramedic member not allowed to spawn as medic and heal people in turfs while their gang invoolved in this turf

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Yes, I can

alt text
Section C : Aptitudes:
1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I need to obey the orders that's how i can improve my skills as a doctor .

2. Why exactly are you applying today? I am applying today thanks to SAM membres who encouraged me to do it . I patroled with them and i saw that citizens need more help in hospitals and even in streets . I saw that SAES players keep fighting and killing each other and we cant do anything just watching them dying .so i decided to join SAM to help these people and give them the necessary protection .

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
Strenghts:
I am a good driver so i can achieve my target at time
I have knowledge in medical work
I respect everyone
I am good at RP
Weakness:
nothing is impossible

4. Why should we accept you to our team? I wont talk too much about my self just I need to say that I am a good doctor who can help people and keep them in safe . I am good at RP so I can act like a real Doctor . I think that SAM membres will help me to get more experience so we can make great steps to achieve our dreams .

Dear; @laminee

You have a pretty good application form and the activity is great. The decision we made as members and HQ team is positive. Please meet me or any sHQ+ in-game for further operations. Welcome aboard !

Application ~[Accepted.]~(lime)

Best Regards
Griffin
SAM HQ