Spartan's Application

• Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: Spartan

Account name: maniiak

Country of residence was born in Italy but moved to Peru which is now my country of residence for several years

Primary Language: Spanish - Italian

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: 2013.

Current S/G/C and rank: Los Inkas Leader

Other RP groups you're in: I'm currently a part of OutBreak organization and RaceTech, Cunning Stuns,Cluckin' Bell

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): N/A

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: A ban for using admin weapons.

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) San Andreas Medics is the first medic unit that has been found in the server, and currently, SAM is the unique group who has this role. SAM's role is based on providing a better life for the citizens of SA no matter who are they. SAM got the best doctors that you can find in SA to take care of you and your family. The medics are known with their quick response to the victim with a high-quality service of first treatment into the scene.

What is the SAM motto? SAM's motto is "Always there when you need us most"

Who founded SAM? Dr.Joe Valachi

Who is the current leader? JohnnyEnglish.

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: about 5 months or more

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: spawn: You mustn't help criminal in order to avoid arrest, or helping cops to arrest criminal while they are into your car, just stay away.

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: You are banned to enter to the SR marker in order to bheal criminals and avoid reviveing there.

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: yes i can.

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I will make sure that won't happen but incase that i got a criticism by a superior, i will accept what he say and i'll prove my self through fixing my mistakes and working much more harder.

2. Why exactly are you applying today? I spawned once as a medic, i went to a patrol with a SAM member, i liked the way that you guys treat the injured people no matter who are they, so i had the opportuniy today to apply in order to be a part of this group of experienced Medics/Doctors

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? My srengths: I'm a professional driver, a good Roleplayer and professional shooter.
My Weaknesses: Sadly i'm not good at flying, driving boats.

4. Why should we accept you to our team? I'm a loyal player, trustefull, mature, super active, friendly... . I won't make any trouble, and i will help the citizens to get a healthy life without any health issue.

@Ramos said in SA Fire Department :: Media Archive:

alt text

Roleplay type: Vehicle Accident on Highway
Description of roleplay: Main has dispatched to Los Santos Firehouse to respond to code 904A, which is automobile fire. SAFD has responded with 2 fire engines, 1 ambulance / SAM has responded with 2 ambulances. When both emergency groups arrived to scene, SAFD took care of fire, crashed and unstable vehicles, unstable cargo, smoke and traffic, while SAM was taking care of victims. At the end, all victims were transported to the LS Central Hospital, and the vehicles and other cargo was taken to the side of the road by firefighters. Once everything was cleaned up, highway was open again.
Participants: @Ramos - @Toolbox - @Howlze - @Bangas - @AntiRug - @JohnnyEnglish - @jonathan959 - @Mysticuff - @Marko - @Bizzle - @Wizax - @Spartan
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/NxcXTI2

@mimyy said in The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive:

alt text
~[Participants in the RP:]~(black,green,lime) @San-Andreas-Medics
~[RP Scenario:]~(black,green,lime) It was a good day for race , no fog,not rain . Me and my boys decide to make an friendly race from near bar to Las Venturas . While we gettin ready for the race one of them (Reus) share me that his brakes are not okay but he will try race . I didnt mess more cuz i knowed that he is good and he know what to do .After while we get in the start line and go.
For my bad lucky my brother Reus crashed ... I got really scared and tell Taj call Medics .
In 2 mins they come , i share to in fast words to them what happen and they go chek and help him. Me and others wouldnt do anything except to wait medic revive him.
After a hard mins for them and my brother Reus he get up in his feet . I and others calmed down but Medics needet get him in Hospital for the night to be sure that he will be okay and there is wont be any trouble.
Then Taj bring the car in base and we let Kim fix it.

:::

![Spoiler Text]https://i.imgur.com/t9hfCeR.pngl)
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

:::

Dear; @Spartan

You have a pretty good application form and the activity is great. The decision we made as members and HQ team is positive. Please meet me or any sHQ+ in-game for further operations. Welcome aboard !

Application ~[Accepted.]~(lime)

Best Regards
Griffin
SAM HQ