alt text
alt text
Section A: Information

Nickname:[TST]Rowdy[SFC]

Account name: rowdy

Primary Language:Turkish

Current S/G/C and rank: The Strike Team, Sergeant First Class

Other RP groups you're in: N/A

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) People who live in San Andreas Medic SA is an institution established for. Helping people to get rid of health problems. in that do their job very well. And San Andreas is the only health institution, SA people should not worry about health. Because San Andreas Medic does his job very well.

Why was SAM founded? SAM is a group established to help people with health problems

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most.

Who founded SAM? Dr.Joe Valachi

alt text

Section B: Theory

A major earthquake has occurred in metropolitan Los Santos and there are many casualties. You're based in Blueberry and must respond to a barrage of emergency distress calls as a result of the earthquake. Describe your method of response to this situation and be sure to include how you would interact with your fellow medics and which equipment & vehicles you would use.

• First I will send a helicopter and an ambulance

• I will get an assistant doctor with me

• First we will put heavy wounded helicopters

• I will calm down what's out there

• We will put those who are slightly injured in the ambulance send them to the SA hospital

• We will take other people to a safer place

Multiple officers have been shot while responding to an armed bank robbery. You have been called to assist in the rescue operation. Describe how you would respond.

• I will send 3 ambulances and 1 helicopter to the crime scene immediately

• First we have to go inside the bank and see how wounded the officers are

• We must send very heavy officers to the SA hospital with a helicopter

• We will calm down those who are slightly injured and put them in the ambulance

• And we will send it to San Andreas Hospital very quickly

Multiple people have been stabbed and burned by several terrorists at a train station and you 're the first medic to arrive on scene. The wounds are of varying severity. What would you do? I.e. How would you treat the wounds?

• First, I start to cure those who are heavy immediately wounded

• Immediately I will call 7 Ambulance 4 helicopters

• I will do painkillers and bandages for those who are wounded

• After the ambulance and helicopter arrived, We will send those who are severely wounded to San andreas hospital

• We will calm down the people who are on the train and take them to the safe place

alt text

Section C : Aptitudes

1.How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I will do what he say and try to correct my mistakes

2.Why exactly are you applying today? I feel myself ready now

3.What are your strengths and weaknesses?

1. Strengths : Team Work Roleplay

1. Weaknesses : I'm a very excited person

4.Why should we accept you to our team? HQ team's decision is the most important thing for accept situtation. Well first of all i need to say i'll show my best effort and bests for be a part of SAM family. You can accept me because of my personal futures, for example; I am a friendly, mature, loyal and funny person. Thats why many people calls me as ''ma boi, funny boy and trustable''. I meant, i am not a cunt (). Anyways like i said, i hope SAM HQs like my application and wish see me in SAM family.

alt text

Lack of activity, Lack of interest show in your application. Section B in your application is bullshit, you are asked to RP not tell us ur steps.
You have been ~[DENIED]~(red), re-apply in 4 weeks.