HS back for CLO & DE

Gengar

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Harmy said in HS back for CLO & DE:

@VayraN The reasons is what we are looking for obviously, all we get is a no.

And I dont think you understand how HS works, you dont become a god once its turned on, its not an aimbot that every shot you take with the sniper is a headshot. You actually have to land the shot to the head to get it. As hard as it is to hit with the sniper because of the lag, it gets twice as hard to kill with a headshot. Im personally terrible at it.

Also based on your previous applications, you were not around when CLO and DE were actually OP. Both groups had vision which was legit wallhack, yes you could see people through walls, interiors included, THAT was unarguably OP.

DE had teargas (aside from the HS) and were using it in BRs, in the corridors so no one could exit, criminals understood that was part of their kit and we knew once DE responded to BRs it would be a shitshow to deal with because their kit actually made them feared back then, unlike now.

Ask them how they like it now that their teargas is made into useless flash bangs so squads can have it too and they just became another spawn with just an armor and a fancy skin, aka like what CLO is now for the criminal side.

Something being removed because of the potential abuse is the greatest excuse ever used to remove something from this server. We have access to hydras, hunters, cars, armor, satchels and duals, if we wanted to abuse something we can abuse something way more than just a sniper that shoots once per second and potentially kill one guy only.

Imagine Im in CLO, a group in which I would never get access to teargas and I still argue for them to get it back, along with the HS ability because it made them special, powerful and added flavor to the every day activities in the server.

Trust me when I say it CLO and DE are nowhere near what they used to be, I dont miss broken game changing op things going away but headshot is not one of them.

I understand you and I know how the HS works, But that doesn't change that cops doesn't agree, I can just imagine how it will be toxic if CLO got HS, It will be nice if DE got headshot because criminals are not fighting DE like cops fighting CLO, I know that maybe it's hard to aim with sniper on the head but for example: A cop chasing a CLO and CLO killed the cop with headshot, That will be cancer af, Cops will rage on mainchat and only criminals will be happy not cops, CLO has a dual, satchels and armor, That's enough guys what do you want again.. The suggestion is declined and it got the right answer so stop arguing about getting HS while it's declined by HQ..

@Bartman said in HS back for CLO & DE:

@VayraN 5 clo activity vs ~50 gangs + ~50crimes + ~20wanted civils, aaaand you cant even locate or k pannel clos = you will mostly not chase them

And what if CLO at JB and they are outside the jail, They will keep sniping us and killing us with 1 shot and ofc don't forget the asslickers helping CLO and throwing grenades.....

@VayraN said in HS back for CLO & DE:

@Tritosh said in HS back for CLO & DE:

CLOs aren't supposed to be easily arrested it was a challenge arresting a CLO before

And cops are not supposed to be easily killed while chasing CLO and criminals lol

inserts black nigga face with question markers

cops are not special group, i hope god gave you enough brain to understand difference..

it just hurts me how easy nowdays arresting is vs ~2011 & cops that time didnt cryed + needed alot more skills & teamwork, swat was earlyer for a reason the best squad, nowdays skill difference between squads is almost non existent.

abit out of topic, but this difference reflects almost all games nowdays, someone who plays any new cod with mp7 + laser + wallhack perk + footstep perk etc, have no fun playing cod 1/2/waw etc, because they are raised to play from beginn games where almost no skill needs

CLOs aren't supposed to be easily arrested it was a challenge arresting a CLO before

And cops are not supposed to be easily killed while chasing CLO and criminals lol

Are you happy the way the arrest system is nowadays? The old system could make the difference between a good cop and an average one. Before there was a list of pro cops and they were feared in the server and it was challenging and added a flavor to the gameplay, people actually posted videos bragging about arresting a CLO member as the group had the elites of this server, and you have no idea how many op things CLO had in their kit (vision, fire extinguisher, headshot, duals, undamaged vehicles with high speed...) hence why arresting a clo was a challenge for them. Can't blame you anyways, you are new to this server your sister never complained about it.

Are you happy the way the arrest system is nowadays? The old system could make the difference between a good cop and an average one. Before there was a list of pro cops and they were feared in the server and it was challenging and added a flavor to the gameplay, people actually posted videos bragging about arresting a CLO member as the group had the elites of this server, and you have no idea how many op things CLO had in their kit (vision, fire extinguisher, headshot, duals, undamaged vehicles with high speed...) hence why arresting a clo was a challenge for them. Can't blame you anyways, you are new to this server your sister never complained about it.

1-Yes i'M hApPy tHe wAy tHe aRrEsT sYsTeM nOwAdAyS 2-Your sister is a hoe 3-Do you think all problems will get fixed if you got HS back guys ? Seriously ? It wont get added because SAES HQ got a brain to understand that it will be cancer and it will annoy cops if it got added now, And cops are voting for no on this topic and that proves that i'm right and that HQ made the right thing with declining your suggestion, Good luck next time :)

as i remember it was removed due it was hard to stop brs for cops (by @Ronseal ), but as you all know with new scripts everything easy for cops, only difference between clo and normal players is armour and its useless, we need somethng special as we are special group too. (and its really hard to hs someone , its not that easy)
maybe add more prize for arresting clo it will bring more fun for both sides,
everyone agreed except hqs & tamsouh

• 2 weeks later...

@Zwolle said in HS back for CLO & DE:

its not easy to hs someone but it gives more fun to play , for both sides
as you can see ppl was recording video while arresting clos now we are a useless group
@Kain @kenny @Brophy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u10He0KuNz0

i totally agree! it would be fun cause hs is kinda useless we use it only in wars which happens like once or twice max per month
i hope hq's agree aswell

Its just really amazing how something so popular with 80% of the communitys vote is not getting implemented that requires no scripting whatsoever but a command that is already in game.

We barely agree so overwhelmingly on anything but when we do, it just gets stonewalled by people who can be counted on the fingers of one hand.

Truly sad as many people have complained above.

Edit: It just defeats the purpose of even bothering to suggest anything in the future if only certain individuals from the whole community have to agree with it.

@VayraN It happens maybe once a year when we indeed forget to turn it off, but it's a simple mistake, not intended action. Do you really think that we work without any supervision? Kenny is aware of our every single action we take as a group and we can't just turn it on and go for a killing spree against poor cops - like you. Otherwise we would have it taken months if not years ago. So instead of making false accusation and bringing chaos to the every single discussion topic think twice before posting yet another crap?

@nicus said in HS back for CLO & DE:

@VayraN It happens maybe once a year when we indeed forget to turn it off, but it's a simple mistake, not intended action. Do you really think that we work without any supervision? Kenny is aware of our every single action we take as a group and we can't just turn it on and go for a killing spree against poor cops - like you. Otherwise we would have it taken months if not years ago. So instead of making false accusation and bringing chaos to the every single discussion topic think twice before posting yet another crap?

Look, CLO has enough things in this server and same goes to DE, They have armor / dual / special vehicles / big base to hide and to get protected inside, And they doesn't need HS also if they got HS they will kill cops very easy and it will be boring chasing a CLO member, So it shouldn't be added to the server.