HS back for CLO & DE

Gengar

@Crash said in HS back for CLO & DE:

@VayraN said in HS back for CLO & DE:

@VayraN before 2016 CLO and DE would have it and noone complained mainly because people were used to it and also because people could understand that's why they were special groups and had special scripts as rzz0 said now it's just sitting there waiting for a war to happen, so no arresting a CLO won't be impossible ofc some will be supper hard but once again you are arresting a CLO not a gang member so don't go alone or make sure to have good tactics to make sure he doesn't got the time to aim at you and take the shot

Man you don't understand what I mean, For example you are a cop and you are chasing some crims outside the jail and there's a CLO with them, And then the CLO kills you with only 1 shot sniper, It will be boring as fuck lol

so does DE to the criminals you cant just thing against you , thing in the middle of both partys

DE can handle CLO but I say that it will be boring if CLO can use headshot towards regular players... I say that CLO/DE should use HS towards eachothers only and not regular players

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@VayraN before 2016 CLO and DE would have it and noone complained mainly because people were used to it and also because people could understand that's why they were special groups and had special scripts as rzz0 said now it's just sitting there waiting for a war to happen, so no arresting a CLO won't be impossible ofc some will be supper hard but once again you are arresting a CLO not a gang member so don't go alone or make sure to have good tactics to make sure he doesn't got the time to aim at you and take the shot

Man you don't understand what I mean, For example you are a cop and you are chasing some crims outside the jail and there's a CLO with them, And then the CLO kills you with only 1 shot sniper, It will be boring as fuck lol

so does DE to the criminals you cant just thing against you , thing in the middle of both partys

DE can handle CLO but I say that it will be boring if CLO can use headshot towards regular players... I say that CLO/DE should use HS towards eachothers only and not regular players

why would it be boring when already many suggested first a bigger reward and second you are wrong wont be boring its gonna be way more of a rush since you know you must be fast and precise when trying to arrest one of them otherwise they can end up killing you before this was yeeted when i started playing in the ends of 2013 i remember getting such a rush everytime i arrested a clo because i knew that they were hard (talking about the days where if they had armour they couldnt even be jailed untill you removed it ) and it felt so good but now? its like i think was rampage that said they are closer to a level 5 gang then anything else arresting a clo shouldnt be easy should be hard and should have is challanges and just like clo can fuck up cops DE can fuck up crims since the groups are both there to balance eachother

why would it be boring when already many suggested first a bigger reward and second you are wrong wont be boring its gonna be way more of a rush since you know you must be fast and precise when trying to arrest one of them otherwise they can end up killing you before this was yeeted when i started playing in the ends of 2013 i remember getting such a rush everytime i arrested a clo because i knew that they were hard (talking about the days where if they had armour they couldnt even be jailed untill you removed it ) and it felt so good but now? its like i think was rampage that said they are closer to a level 5 gang then anything else arresting a clo shouldnt be easy should be hard and should have is challanges and just like clo can fuck up cops DE can fuck up crims since the groups are both there to balance eachother

Lol the players that said they agree about the suggestions are criminals only and only cops are saying no because criminals will not fight CLO and chase them like cops -_-

@nicus said in HS back for CLO & DE:

@VayraN If you think its that easy to HS everyone then it clearly shows you never used it online.

Nah I don't say it's so easy but some players has a nice mouse and they can aim well and I say that because I got killed many times from their sniper so what do you think about HS with a nice mouse to aim ?

buy a better mouse jesus..
for sniping in an ~18y old game like gta sa is a 3 mouse more than enough to aim, this is not some call of duty 360 noscope, this is 360 secs delay desync

@VayraN if you have no proper arguments in response to people rather than ranting every contribution down, then please refrain from posting as it seems you have hate from within against CLO as a whole no offense given.

@RAMPAGE said in HS back for CLO & DE:

From what DE/CLO were before and what we're now... yeah, it's FUCKING PATHETIC. I don't know, I don't understand and I don't get how we became this with the passing of the years. It's sad too.

When you have mentally unbalanced people in charge of things, they have the need to balance everything that should and shouldn't be balanced. So they decided to make balance between special groups and regular players by making special groups not special anymore.

I would like to get HS back, let me explain. Well we're a Special Group why we shouldn't be Special now? we was before!! CLO and DE had the HS activated all the time not only at Wars, back in my and our days. For the other people we was like wow they have something that we don't have, yes we was and are a Special Group on the Server! So why not now?

@Bone @kenny @Kain Can this idea be implemented for 1-2 weeks as an expirement and see how it goes. This is the only possible idea that can make us a bit more special than the other groups, as the recent rules keeps seperating CLOs from the criminal activity since most gangs no longer wanna call us because they know all of the special groups that belongs to the cop side will respond in this case HLS and DE and we all know the outcome.

@VayraN The reasons is what we are looking for obviously, all we get is a no.

And I dont think you understand how HS works, you dont become a god once its turned on, its not an aimbot that every shot you take with the sniper is a headshot. You actually have to land the shot to the head to get it. As hard as it is to hit with the sniper because of the lag, it gets twice as hard to kill with a headshot. Im personally terrible at it.

Also based on your previous applications, you were not around when CLO and DE were actually OP. Both groups had vision which was legit wallhack, yes you could see people through walls, interiors included, THAT was unarguably OP.

DE had teargas (aside from the HS) and were using it in BRs, in the corridors so no one could exit, criminals understood that was part of their kit and we knew once DE responded to BRs it would be a shitshow to deal with because their kit actually made them feared back then, unlike now.

Ask them how they like it now that their teargas is made into useless flash bangs so squads can have it too and they just became another spawn with just an armor and a fancy skin, aka like what CLO is now for the criminal side.

Something being removed because of the potential abuse is the greatest excuse ever used to remove something from this server. We have access to hydras, hunters, cars, armor, satchels and duals, if we wanted to abuse something we can abuse something way more than just a sniper that shoots once per second and potentially kill one guy only.

Imagine Im in CLO, a group in which I would never get access to teargas and I still argue for them to get it back, along with the HS ability because it made them special, powerful and added flavor to the every day activities in the server.

Trust me when I say it CLO and DE are nowhere near what they used to be, I dont miss broken game changing op things going away but headshot is not one of them.