HS back for CLO & DE

Gengar

Recreation of https://saesrpg.uk/topic/14252/hs-back-for-clo-de
Since last one was locked without actually providing any reasonable argument. Prevention of abuse is what group HQs are here for. Someone starts abusing it, he's removed from group. Pretty good way to filter what's supposed to be a special group of retards that joined in last 4 years trough all these massive recruitments.
DE and CLO are both supposed to be special groups and are supposed to have special features. Now don't tell us that HS is still here. We know it's still here. We want to make use of it, as right now, it's just sitting there as dead resource, since noone is using it.
You can vote among SAES HQ team as much as you want, but the poll has shown that majority of players who actually play the game want that feature 24/7 on, unlike HQs who are only voting and not playing the game. Get out of your own way for once and listen to the community. Stop being so restrictive towards a very old game meant to be enjoyed by people who play it.

Oh yeah, and HS kill-arrest feature is reason more for gangs to not allow CLO in their bank robs, therefore, DE won't come either.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also just an counterargumment from last topic "hs remooved 24/7 to avoid abuse" ?_?
wtf are we? a lvl1 gang with 90% nubs? we are clo & same as de there are trusted people, i could abuse clo ship warp everytime i want, everytime i get tazed & i dont do it, i could abuse stachels at jbs & brs & hls could abuse ufo warp to come to jb/br, oh wait hls already abused theyr fking ufo & de/clo arent trusted enough to have hs?

@jonathan959 said in HS back for CLO & DE:

Well the mayority of the community are criminals so i guess why they would want it added, plus if it is added then add a reward for arresting a CLO. SaesHQ already said no for a reason so i dont think there is a point creating another post.

Cops would benefit the same as criminals from this. No, wait, cops would benefit even more then criminals from this as there are more cops in DE then criminals in CLO.
Arresting CLO by PC, or trainee should be rewarded more, I agree. Regardless of HS, they should be awarded more for arresting CLO member as CLO members are supposed to be among the most skilled criminals in community.

Funny how criminals and CLO keeps crying about adding HS back and removing kill-arrest, If HS will be added back then it should be disabled on normal players like CLO can't use headshot towards cops and DE can't use headshot towards criminals it will be balanced, but don't suggest to add HS and make CLO shots a cop 1 shot and he kills him lol, I see that criminals are trying all the time to suggest something to make them more op than cops just to have fun and not to make the both side balanced like they say -_-

@Gengar said in HS back for CLO & DE:

@VayraN said in HS back for CLO & DE:

Funny how criminals and CLO keeps crying about adding HS back and removing kill-arrest

Noone is asking for kill-arrest here to be removed. I even agreed in the first post that DE headshot should also be kill-arrest feature in BRs and JBs.

None is asking for kill-arrest to be removed ? alt text

I mean groups are special and its not easy to join(even Fugitive cant make it again also TT applicants doesn't join TT often). People who are recruited are known to others and has experience on the server, which means they will realise that they shouldnt abuse. Cmon corrupted admins ruined enough, leave this feature.

@Zwolle said in HS back for CLO & DE:

@VayraN HS is only sniper and its hard to hs with it

And what if you have a nice mouse and it's easy to move your mouse and scope ? it's still hard ?

shut your ass I've been playing this server since 2013 and I still cant damage player with big ass sawed-off aim circle, you think I am bad, no, in my screen I hit it, idk what in others. When it comes to police, ooga booga has to shoot one bullet which if you hit it you arrest 100%

@Cornelius said in HS back for CLO & DE:

And what if you have a nice mouse and it's easy to move your mouse and scope ? it's still hard ?

shut your ass I've been playing this server since 2013 and I still cant damage player with big ass sawed-off aim circle, you think I am bad, no, in my screen I hit it, idk what in others. When it comes to police, ooga booga has to shoot one bullet which if you hit it you arrest 100%

Not my problem if you are blind or if you have a bad mouse others can aim well and they can ez kill the cops like maybe they are having a nice mouse etc..

Not my problem if you are blind or if you have a bad mouse others can aim well and they can ez kill the cops like maybe they are having a nice mouse etc..

Simple answer from me then, to your previous argument: Don't be blind, or get better mouse, or just get better at aim :slightly_smiling_face:

Lol and what if you don't have enough money to buy a nice mouse and aim well ? Why don't we make it stay like that and if it will be added back then disallow it to be used on normal players as I said before

@KARIM said in HS back for CLO & DE:

i vote no because tamsouh dont have money to buy new mouse to aim

:::

srsly fuck off tamsouh

:::

@KARIM Lol you are really stupid, What is funny in adding a system to make CLO kills cops with 1 shot ? It's not even balanced, btw why do you care like that ? 1-you are a criminal and you are not fighting CLO like cops 2- you are not even in a special group so why are you even talking asslicker -_-