HS back for CLO & DE

Gengar

@VayraN said in HS back for CLO & DE:

@nicus said in HS back for CLO & DE:

@VayraN It happens maybe once a year when we indeed forget to turn it off, but it's a simple mistake, not intended action. Do you really think that we work without any supervision? Kenny is aware of our every single action we take as a group and we can't just turn it on and go for a killing spree against poor cops - like you. Otherwise we would have it taken months if not years ago. So instead of making false accusation and bringing chaos to the every single discussion topic think twice before posting yet another crap?

Look, CLO has enough things in this server and same goes to DE, They have armor / dual / special vehicles / big base to hide and to get protected inside, And they doesn't need HS also if they got HS they will kill cops very easy and it will be boring chasing a CLO member, So it shouldn't be added to the server.

The weird thing is, back in 2012 everyone in this the community was at your age but from what i recall no one surpassed your stupidity and retardness... Big base to hide? Really?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@VayraN Yes indeed DE/CLO have as you said:

• armour - limited, both groups have certain spots they cant enter with it (SR's)

• duals - only high ranked member can have them - depends from the group but it takes 2+ years to achieve it in CLO

• special vehicles - only during wars/trainings/only high ranked members can use Rhino/Hydra/Hunter

• big base only thing i agree with u but we can't just run there from cops as it would be rulebreak

I'll say it once again - it's not that easy to HS people - trust me.

• armour - limited, both groups have certain spots they cant enter with it (SR's)

• duals - only high ranked member can have them - depends from the group but it takes 2+ years to achieve it in CLO

• special vehicles - only during wars/trainings/only high ranked members can use Rhino/Hydra/Hunter

• big base only thing i agree with u but we can't just run there from cops as it would be rulebreak

Bro I know that it's hard to HS people but still, It will be annoying also you said special vehicles only during wars/trainings only right ? Months ago I was at Nanobob shop and just standing, I just got killed by Human with hunter without any reason.. like wtf..... control your members first and then ask for another unfair thing

@VayraN
you ain't arresting a normal criminal..
also lately arresting clo is not that big deal sadly, and if you are aware of getting hsed by them it's so easy "DONT CHASE THEM" me as a DE eventhough i know that crims are always more than cops and i know it will be hell hard to hs i'm with this suggestion i want to have some fun around and it may increase DE/CLO activity cause once admins made the hs script in SF/Bayside many started turfing and assisting there

Bro I know that it's hard to HS people but still, It will be annoying also you said special vehicles only during wars/trainings only right ? Months ago I was at Nanobob shop and just standing, I just got killed by Human with hunter without any reason.. like wtf..... control your members first and then ask for another unfair thing

lmao piss off u little shit

@TripleX said in HS back for CLO & DE:

@VayraN
you ain't arresting a normal criminal..
also lately arresting clo is not that big deal sadly, and if you are aware of getting hsed by them it's so easy "DONT CHASE THEM" me as a DE eventhough i know that crims are always more than cops and i know it will be hell hard to hs i'm with this suggestion i want to have some fun around and it may increase DE/CLO activity cause once admins made the hs script in SF/Bayside many started turfing and assisting there

If they are special groups that doesn't mean that we should give them everything possible in the game lol, Make the server balanced like that better

@Human_ said in HS back for CLO & DE:

lmao piss off u little shit

Cry more retarded garbage :middle_finger:

CLO has enough things in this server and same goes to DE ... And they doesn't need HS ...

Who in the fuck do you think you are to decide who has enough and who needs, or doesn't need what? Are you part of CLO? NO! Are you part of DE? NO! And you'll never be part of either of those two groups. You don't have the right to say "they don't need this". You can defend your opinion that having this on server is bad idea all you want, but you can't decide what these groups need, or don't need.

@kenny
Why are people who don't play the game deciding what features of game players can enjoy and what they can't enjoy? I mean, seriously, you have nothing to do with this game for a very long time and you decided to just come back on forum in time to decline one thing majority of server, including your admins you claim to have voted against this, want to have. 83% of people who voted, which are all players who play the game on regular basis, voted yes.
How many more players this server has to loose because of way you guys are administrating it? How many more times will you introduce higher rewards for donations and how many more times will ban amnesty going to happen before you realize that you are doing something wrong? Stop tearing this server apart just to prove you have bigger admin panel and start listening to community for once. People playing the server know what they want. You can be SAES HQ all you want, but if you don't play the game, you don't get to decide about this. Place your opinion in a bag and step a side. Let those who are actually playing the server (I mean on SAES members who are playing the server) have a final say in this.

@Gengar said in HS back for CLO & DE:

@kenny
Why are people who don't play the game deciding what features of game players can enjoy and what they can't enjoy? I mean, seriously, you have nothing to do with this game for a very long time and you decided to just come back on forum in time to decline one thing majority of server, including your admins you claim to have voted against this, want to have. 83% of people who voted, which are all players who play the game on regular basis, voted yes.
How many more players this server has to loose because of way you guys are administrating it? How many more times will you introduce higher rewards for donations and how many more times will ban amnesty going to happen before you realize that you are doing something wrong? Stop tearing this server apart just to prove you have bigger admin panel and start listening to community for once. People playing the server know what they want. You can be SAES HQ all you want, but if you don't play the game, you don't get to decide about this. Place your opinion in a bag and step a side. Let those who are actually playing the server (I mean on SAES members who are playing the server) have a final say in this.

And let's redirect this question to rest of @SAES-HQ as well. Kenny seems to not have enough time to respond to this topic. I guess his inactivity allows him only to decline community suggestions and ideas. I mean, fuck community, who has time to share proper feedback.

Considering that clo and de are supposed to be rp groups and imo shouldn't be near brs as it pollutes and waters down the presence of normal cops and criminals, how about you get hs back at the cost of de/clo don't attend br/sr anymore?

@Brophy said in HS back for CLO & DE:

Considering that clo and de are supposed to be rp groups and imo shouldn't be near brs as it pollutes and waters down the presence of normal cops and criminals, how about you get hs back at the cost of de/clo don't attend br/sr anymore?

We have a command to disable armor and duals in SR, you can add headshot to that instead of removing us from SRs though

How about changing it so it only affects the special groups that use it, so CLO can only headshot DE and vice versa. Therefore you get access back to it but it doesnt fuck over the general population.

Whats the point we already have that, we can headshot DE and they can headshot us if both groups agree which is the case in a war

@Tritosh said in HS back for CLO & DE:

How about changing it so it only affects the special groups that use it, so CLO can only headshot DE and vice versa. Therefore you get access back to it but it doesnt fuck over the general population.

Whats the point we already have that, we can headshot DE and they can headshot us if both groups agree which is the case in a war

Yeah but my thinking is if it only affects special groups, then we keep it permantantly enabled (no need for toggle) as it doesnt affect the general population.

Yeah but my thinking is if it only affects special groups, then we keep it permantantly enabled (no need for toggle) as it doesnt affect the general population.

It would be completely useless as DE are not as active as CLO. Besides, we mainly wanted headshot back to make us a bit more special like we were once before, limiting it only for us to use it against DE that has no reason to spawn other than backing up cops. And how are we going to defend ourselves with the current kit that are the same as a normal gang member except for armor which doesn't benefits us much against HLS which has the arresting capability with armor and even against normal criminals when CLOs aren't present (Attending jail breaks after 15mins rule) ?
Bringing headshot back to both groups will slightly increase their activity and people will be more interested to join them like it used before, making DE and CLO headshot each other only is completely useless as it will never be used for the current rules that both groups have.

@Rzz0 said in HS back for CLO & DE:

Considering the vote on the poll, i dont think the general population minds it, they want it back actually. We can always disable headshot at SR/BR so it doesnt turn into a huge mess, but outside of those activities i dont see the reason why it shouldnt be on at all times against anyone, CLO and DE are not that active, we have like 5 players online average. And IIRC the reason why it was removed was because it was used in BR's, cant we just disable it at interior so it doesnt work in jail and in banks, then also disable it at SR?

That could be another way to go with it yes.

@Brophy in the end it's not like you will have 50-60 constant CLOs that will headshot the entire server. I don't see any reason not to allow it in the open space. It can stay turned off at SR and BR.

#makespecialgroupsspecialagain :stuck_out_tongue:

@Rzz0 said in HS back for CLO & DE:

Considering the vote on the poll, i dont think the general population minds it, they want it back actually. We can always disable headshot at SR/BR so it doesnt turn into a huge mess, but outside of those activities i dont see the reason why it shouldnt be on at all times against anyone, CLO and DE are not that active, we have like 5 players online average. And IIRC the reason why it was removed was because it was used in BR's, cant we just disable it at interior so it doesnt work in jail and in banks, then also disable it at SR?

As the current DE leader, i totally agree with that this guy just said +1

If thats the way you think, then HLS also should not be able to mess with the general player base with their current trainees with armor role by either removing their armor or removing their baton and taser.

Kain has added headshots back for a trial.

They work only in the main dimension and are disabled within interiors (ie banks etc) and store robs.

Not sure if the resources responsible have been restarted yet, but it should be within the next 24 hours.