Leonidas's Application

alt text
Section A: Information

Nickname: Leonidas

Account name: kralxlac1

Primary Language: Turkish

Current S/G/C and rank: The Blood Brothers MC / Vice Prez

Other RP groups you're in: N/A

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) San andreas medic, is the only health facility that can help people at all times.They are here to maintain activity in the medical field and provide the top-notch area of medical role-play. People in San andreas can always feel safe because the members of the Sam group will help them whenever they need help.

Why was SAM founded? Established to provide health and well-being in San Andreas.

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most.

Who founded SAM? Dr.Joe Valachi

Section B: Theory

A major earthquake has occurred in metropolitan Los Santos and there are many casualties. You're based in Blueberry and must respond to a barrage of emergency distress calls as a result of the earthquake. Describe your method of response to this situation and be sure to include how you would interact with your fellow medics and which equipment & vehicles you would use.
First of all I will call and direct all medical units to the metropolitan Los Santos direction. I will deal with phone calls from the earthquake, I will try to comfort them by speaking a softer and calmer dille to calm the scared people on the phone I am confident that it will work, and after the phone calls are over, I gather all the doctors, nurses and caregivers and make a short-term meeting to distribute tasks and after the distribution of these tasks is over, we prepare medical equipment and communicate with ambulance drivers to prepare a few vehicles and make a road to earthquake area, after the specified earthquake zone has been reached I am descending from ambulances to deal with people affected by the earthquake and treat those who are slightly injured patients who are seriously injured are immediately placed in the ambulances to the hospital to go to the hospital I will return to the hospital after I have dealt with all the patients who have left the earthquake area until I finish my duties here.

Multiple officers have been shot while responding to an armed bank robbery. You have been called to assist in the rescue operation. Describe how you would respond.
First of all I will go to the emergency zone with siren with ambulance.I will check the situation of the casualties that I reach when I arrive at the scene, and I will apply emergency intervention according to the situation, but I will need a support team for this. Then i called the support team. The police were trying to clean the inside of the building. If I hear that the inside of the robbery building has been cleaned, my support crew and I will immediately enter the building and intervene immediately with the wounded.

Multiple people have been stabbed and burned by several terrorists at a train station and you 're the first medic to arrive on scene. The wounds are of varying severity. What would you do? I.e. How would you treat the wounds?
I immediately calling to the police and the firefighters and tell them to come fast,i call to 4 medics for help. While the are come i start to take the severe injuries and take them to my ambulance and treat them. When the medics, police and the firefighters are here ,the police explore the terrorists, the firefighters will turn off the fire and the, and the medics will help to me to treat the victims and we will take the severe injuries to the hospital first and the injured take after them, we will take them fast to the hospital,when we will be there i will call to the more other Doctors and we start to treat them, the other Doctors will treat the sereve injuries,me and my medics will treat the injured,and if any doctor need help with some victim i will help him. When we done we will let them stay in the hospital until the wounds heal.

Section C : Aptitudes

1.How would you respond to criticism by a superior? Quite calm and approach with empathy.

2.Why exactly are you applying today? I'm Ready

3.What are your strengths and weaknesses? Strengths yon: I am good at using a good car driver, an airplane and similar air tools, being patient and loyal is my strongest direction I very much like RP and script writing. In the game, loyalty, perseverance and consistency, high communication skills, result oriented, suitability for team work, calm under pressure, planning, patience, attention to detail, ambition, inquisitive and inquiring, easy agreement with people. Weaknesses: yon: Being a little excited.

4.Why should we accept you to our team? Because I have the knowledge and know-how of this job. think i would be a good member to SAM, i'm ready to work for SAM and making it active and showing.

You've just stated that you have the knowledge of this job, then let me ask you something.
Question-1: What therapy would you choose if a patient comes with dry cough caused by ACE inhibitors? (The patient is diagnosed with Hypertension)
Question-2: Which drug class causes most weight loss in patients with type-2 Diabetes?
Question-3: Which insulin analog is peakless?
Question-4: What drug do Angina Pectoris patients have to always carry, just in case it may happen anytime?
Question-5: Why does Aspirin(Salicyclic acid) have anti-coagulant effect while other NSAIDs don't?

Question-1: What therapy would you choose if a patient comes with dry cough caused by ACE inhibitors? (The patient is diagnosed with Hypertension) ACE inhibitors are medicines that are used mainly in the treatment of high blood pressure (hypertension) and heart failure. They are also used in some people with diabetes, for some forms of kidney disease, and after a heart attack, to help protect the heart. They have a variety of effects on the body. Their ability to relax blood vessels is one of the most important. The side-effects most commonly associated with ACE inhibitors are usually minor. A common side-effect is a persistent dry cough.Hypertension is blood pressure that is greater than 130/80. ... It is necessary to measure your blood pressure at different times, while you are resting comfortably for at least five minutes. To make the diagnosis of hypertension, at least three readings that are elevated are usually required.

Question-2: Which drug class causes most weight loss in patients with type-2 Diabetes?
Presently there are five FDA approved GLP-1-2 agonists; Bydureon, Byetta, Tanzeum, Trulicity and Victoza. These medications have several benefits such as appetite suppression, eating smaller food portions, increasing insulin formation, and lowering production of a bad hormone called glucagon; all of which can lead to weight loss and sugar control.

Question-3: Which insulin analog is peakless?
non-crystalline long-release insulins.

Question-4: What drug do Angina Pectoris patients have to always carry, just in case it may happen anytime?
A trinitrin tablet that is dissolved in the mouth can lift the angina attack within a few seconds. Angina pectoris patients should be treated with trinitrin.

Question-5: Why does Aspirin(Salicyclic acid) have anti-coagulant effect while other NSAIDs don't?
the coagulants are generally divided into white and red clots ...
white clot content is more likely to occur on the wall of the vein in the atherosclerotic plaque floor, rich in thrombocyte ...
red clot is rich in erythrocyte and coagulation elements, it is more likely to flow in veins, slow in flow, in turbulent places, and tends to clog more terminal veins. Acetyl salicylic acid contained in aspirin is absorbed after oral ingestion and passes through high circulation and the task it performs in circulation is separated into acetyl and salicylic acid moieties and attached to thrombocytes by acetyl moieties ... ie thrombocytes are acetyl ... acetylated thrombocytes are separated from each other and veins they lose their adhesion to the wall ... this is the effect of reducing blood clotting. this clotting effect only reaches full activity within 7 days ... the platelets in the body are constantly destroyed and replaced by new ones ... the time it takes to destroy all platelets in the body and replace them is considered to be 7 days on average ... so if you take aspirin for 7 days, 100% of the blood platelets are acetylated ... if you take aspirin for 1 day, this only allows acetylation of platelets like 10-15% ... if you take 3-4 days consecutively you will reach about 50% ... and as I have just said, theoretically only 7 all the thrombocytes in the blood will be acetylated ... and if you forget that one day you should take aspirin and you will not acetylate the newly formed thrombocytes instead of those that are destroyed during that day and your ability to stick to the vessel wall will not be lost. they can cause re-vascular occlusion ... if this event happens in the heart it is called a heart attack, in the brain it is called a stroke ...

@Unique Thank you for asking these questions, and if you have any other fantasy addictive events you can ask me.

I'm very confused as to why multiple people who are not in SAM, do not have a role in SAM leadership and never have are dictating what SAM members can and cannot post in SAM applications.

You can leave that to the group leadership to decide, thanks.