Global Motor Cars

Hassantt

1.png

bandicam-2019-12-27-14-34-33-743.jpg

It all begun in Los Santos, there was 2 children who were best friends, they weren't rich so was their families, but for them the life was good until one day there was a gangs war that went badly and ended up at their street, their fathers were outside when this happened, and they got killed in the process, and the 2 children didn't have a father to look after them so they started to learn everything about the cars from the books, the mechanics and from any source they could get, then at 16 years old they started working in a garage for fixing cars, their payment was acceptable and they loved this job, the years passed and they grew up together, when they were 21 years old, one of them suggested to open their own garage when they had enough money they bought a garage in Bone County and there was the beginning of their new life, they were fixing the cars for a very acceptable price that everyone in Bone county knew about them and they were the best at their job and they decided to open their own company.

bandicam-2019-12-27-14-39-13-706.jpg

We are a group specialized at repairing everything that have an engine for a very acceptable price and great quality, we also receive calls about the cars parking in a wrong place and we tow them to our garage for a better traffic.

bandicam-2019-12-27-14-35-24-455.jpg

Founder: @Hassantt
Co-Founder: @Chief
Color: #696969
Media Archive: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/14118/global-motor-cars-media-archive
Base location: Bone County
Creation date: 27/12/2019
Motto: "If it's broken, we can fix it" - "GMC"
Tag: GMC|name|rank
Discord link: https://discord.gg/W2qfQTc

bandicam-2019-12-27-14-35-08-351.jpg

• Leader: @Hassantt

• Vice Leader: @Chief

• Headquarters: @Zorro - @Raf0

• Leader of Mech Division: @figmash

• Leader of Park Division: N/A

• Members: @Reus

• Probationary: @Acez

• VIP: Special Thanks to: @Franklin

bandicam-2019-12-27-14-36-04-119.jpg

• 1- Never insult or disrespect any member of the group

• 2- Never disrespect the server admins or players

• 3- Do not break the server rules

• 4- Don't be childish

• 5- Never put the tags unless you are doing GMC activity or roleplay

bandicam-2019-12-27-14-35-39-489.jpg

• :Personal Information:-

• Ingame name:

• Nationality:

• How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG:

• Tell me about yourself more:

• :GMC Knowledge: -

• Why u want join GMC Group:

• Why we should accept u :

• Explain Our Role:

• Which Division u want be at:

• Why u want join this Division:

• Your current gang/squad/company:

• do u need to add any thing else?:

bandicam-2019-12-27-14-36-37-396.jpg

bandicam-2019-12-27-14-37-03-816.jpg

bandicam-2019-12-27-14-37-24-501.jpg

bandicam-2019-12-27-14-37-43-850.jpg

Personal Information:-

Ingame name: [CDC]Acez or SnakeSon

Nationality: Filipino

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG: i've been playing since 2017 or 2018

Tell me about yourself more: Hello, i am Martin james, or known as Acez, i born in the Philippines and i am 13 Years old, i love to play Gadgets liek Computer Mobile Phones. i mostly play GTA San Andreas, Minecraft and Mobile Legends. my birthday is August 13, 2006.

:GMC Knowledge: -

Why u want join GMC Group: I like to join this group because i want to help them in activities and also i like being a mechanic like this one. or even repairing / making cars.

Why we should accept u : Because i'm a loyal, respectful and im kind player and you can trust me in anything.

Explain Our Role: GMC Role is to repair every part of a car they made it affordable price and great quality they also receive calls about the cars parking in a wrong place so that they can tow it to their gara for a betetr traffic experience.

Which Division u want be at: i like to be at Mechanic Division

Why u want join this Division: Because as i said before, i like mechanic role and i like repairing cars.

Your current gang/squad/company: Comando da Capital

do u need to add any thing else?: nothing.

Ingame name: [SAA]Egoist[=HQ=]

Nationality:Algerien

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG: i've been playing since 2018 or 2019

Tell me about yourself more: Hello, i am houssem alioua iskender, or known as Egoist boss, i born in the algeria and i am 15 Years old, i love to play mta . And free fire pubg mobile

:GMC Knowledge: -

Why u want join GMC Group: I like to join this group because.Because I love maintenance very much
Why we should accept u : Because i'm a loyal, I am very skilled in this work and we can both benefit
Explain Our Role: GMC Role is Emergency service and access to the desired, which is the maintenance of cars for people who need maintenance and to draw attention and lack of pride and eliminate all damage in a car or truck
Which Division u want be at: i like to be at Mechanic Division

Why u want join this

Your current gang/squad/company: N/A

do u need to add any thing else?: nothing