Lilys Application

Section A: Information
Nickname: Z|Lily

Account name: zeus74330

Primary Language: Portuguese

Current S/G/C and rank: Organization Zero 0

Other RP groups you're in: N/A

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) San Andreas Medics responde to all of emergency types around SA. They are skilled and trained paramedics who dedicate their lives to protect SA citizens. They also are the only Emergency team on the server.

Why was SAM founded? SAM was founded to counter the lack of medical services around San Andreas, Dr, Joe wanted to create his own emergency team with his own equipment, supplies and team to treat the medical issues around SA citizens.

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most.

Who founded SAM? Dr.Joe Valachi

Section B: Theory
A major earthquake has occurred in metropolitan Los Santos and there are many casualties. You're based in Blueberry and must respond to a barrage of emergency distress calls as a result of the earthquake. Describe your method of response to this situation and be sure to include how you would interact with your fellow medics and which equipment & vehicles you would use. I would regroup with the team, using the dispatch, make a quick and efective plan and we would use an helicopter to carry the heavy equipment, we would use some ambulances aswell to carry the quick response team and the doctors, and to take out of the scenario the victims.

Multiple officers have been shot while responding to an armed bank robbery. You have been called to assist in the rescue operation. Describe how you would respond. I would use dispatch to call the rest of the team, we would get some EMG-EVAC vehicles and when we reach the scenario, we would take care of them as quick as possible.

Multiple people have been stabbed and burned by several terrorists at a train station and you 're the first medic to arrive on scene. The wounds are of varying severity. What would you do? I.e. How would you treat the wounds? I would stabilize the wound and check if he was losing too much blood or if the knife still was inside him, ill take it off carefully and patch the victim to reduce the blood loss, if the wound was burned, ill check his temperature and applicate some gel in that area such as burn foil.

Section C : Aptitudes
1.How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I would accept his decision and i would apologise aswell, and i would try to give my best in the next dispatch call to show him he was wrong.

2.Why exactly are you applying today? Ive seen a lot of SAM members acting in a role-play.

3.What are your strengths and weaknesses? Driving, flying, rp, and teamwork, and my weakness, i think its just shooting with ranged weapons and some codes.

4.Why should we accept you to our team? As im good in rp, i think i would be a good member to SAM, and medic its my dream profession.

Roleplay No# 1
Participants: SAM Note, SAM Glayd, SAM Zombie, SAM sparrow, SAM marko, SAFD squar3, SAFD Soulfly, FBI Denox, FOX Snukai
Description: SAFD Role Play
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/aaRLLiY

I know that the recruitment topic is not fixed and that the application format need alot of modifications but i can't do anything since useless @Bone is ignoring his PMs on discord.. but what can i do..

Would be better if u fixed your application abit so it could be easier for us to read, Like start by removing that "##spoiler==Spoiler" at the beginning and "##endspoiler" at the end.

Then make the questions bold. Nothing more.

Good Luck.