Remove Interior restrictions

Patrol

Question

Morning,

So it is a very simple suggestion.

Since a couple of years ago, it was decided idk by who or why that private interiors would be restricted to the group itself only / gangs/ squads only.

I understand that it is cool to have something that only your squad can see but what is the point of having a super duper cool base interior if nobody can actually see it ?

When that restriction was added some part of the RP side of SAES died with it too, it was pretty cool to actually get inside gang interiors to RP, spy or whatever as HLS for example.

Some groups i understand that would need to have that restriction in some areas of their base such as DE or CLO but for the rest ... comon, it was dam cool to get inside bases.

22 answers to this question

Yes. I like to see them mappings that are added once in a while and having squads / gangs / groups locking them for themselves always looked stupid to me, tbh. I mean, you can have some cool hidden parts / interiors to show off to newbies and so, but overall should be open to everyone.

@Patrol said in Remove Interior restrictions:

Morning,

So it is a very simple suggestion.

Since a couple of years ago, it was decided idk by who or why that private interiors would be restricted to the group itself only / gangs/ squads only.

I understand that it is cool to have something that only your squad can see but what is the point of having a super duper cool base interior if nobody can actually see it ?

When that restriction was added some part of the RP side of SAES died with it too, it was pretty cool to actually get inside gang interiors to RP, spy or whatever as HLS for example.

Some groups i understand that would need to have that restriction in some areas of their base such as DE or CLO but for the rest ... comon, it was dam cool to get inside bases.

Yea I strongly agree with you Patrol that would be cool as fuck if we get inside any interior we want inside any base !

No.

Simply because of retarded cops raiding our bases. We need at least somewhere to go afk in peace and that's what your base is for.

Afaik you can request which classes have access to your interiors when requesting the rewards. If people choose to not let anyone inside than that's their choice, don't take it away bro.

Some bases are sadly designed to have a mixture of both. I totally agree with the initial point that locking away interiors is awful but to remove the restriction fully is meh. I would much rather see some gangs/squad take a look at there bases on which interiors need to be locked and which do not. The interiors which are already behind a gate don't need to be locked since you have a gate so people can't enter without anyone opening it. Tho some valid use cases are interiors which are publicly accessible and where an alternate route exists inside (E.g. the warp next to the garage at AA base)

At the end I think this should mostly be a message from GM to encourage people uploading new bases to design there bases to be accessible and not fully closed off with locked interiors.

Or able to lock/unlock interiors in game but that would require a lot more work.

Yea as i said , not all the gates within the base should be open , only the main ones of the the interior , like a secret room or something similar , but saying no because of not being able to go afk... jesus just get bribed .. or do what tut says.

Well, I guess this is kind of a mixed topic as some guys actually would like to AFK in their base and not in a random old abandoned drug factory, Cluckin' Bell etc.

It could make sense if anyone was able to access the interiors but at the same time, what if a gang is having a private meeting or maybe interviewing an applicant. Wouldn't be too bummed if this idea got accepted but I am not for it.

This might sound strange but why don't we have a menu where we can allow a certain individual to get in the interior with our permission. e.g I click alt gr click on the person standing in the marker(or maybe in close proximity let's say 10m) and click on "Allow access to the interior" and this will be a one-time entrance and after they get out they can't get back in unless we give them permission again. This could fix the concern about RPs while still keeping the interior private.

I have been always supporting this idea, already talked with a friend of mine like long ago to suggest this, then we just forgot about that. However, it's just a game, completely stupid to see everything is locked, and no one may enter the interrior. The gates might stay locked or so, as it is now, but when we let someone entering our base, he would be able to enter any interrior. Overall supporting this.

For each marker made for gangs and squads, the one who fix all the markers/spawn and all other coding for the organization is the one who usually locks it, the org can choose to lock it or not. Complain to your hq team and not here if u feel like its stupid to have it locked