Kills

Siper_

Question

Actually everything needs a new update also killing.

So my suggestion is to increase your hp with like 10 hp, if you manage to kill someone. It would help the criminal and the cop side in different situations.

You fight mostly against many people in turfs, it would actually boost you a bit by getting each kill like +10hp.
Counts also in pvps, and in JB/BRs for cops.

I think by this suggestion it would make the gameplay a bit funnier and better, no? :P

Edit: Here is a video where you can see how it works;
https://youtu.be/uRJ_0gLSI60
Have a look on 0:58

i do think systems like these could fit into SAES with slight adjustments and restrictions. just like kill arrest. you wouldn't see kill arrest on the streets, only within banks and jails. I think same could be done for health regeneration in br/jb/sr marker. perhaps 10 is a bit much, can't tell.

any thoughts?

@Siper_ said in Kills:

@Crash HP limit should be 100 ofc still, what I mean by this topic when ever you kill someone your hp increases with 5 or10 HP.

Then it's a lifesteal thing ok
Because by increase I took it the way of going above the 100 cap for that BR

I smell so many kill steals.
I believe this can be added to Armies in order to bring back CLO vs DE thingy, but no more than that. It won't change anything at all.
We need improvements to increase Roleplay gaming (arresting, robbing etc.) not to increase DMfest.

I also smell low HP FOX members killing each other to fill their HPs :duck: