Kills

Siper_

Question

Actually everything needs a new update also killing.

So my suggestion is to increase your hp with like 10 hp, if you manage to kill someone. It would help the criminal and the cop side in different situations.

You fight mostly against many people in turfs, it would actually boost you a bit by getting each kill like +10hp.
Counts also in pvps, and in JB/BRs for cops.

I think by this suggestion it would make the gameplay a bit funnier and better, no? :P

Edit: Here is a video where you can see how it works;
https://youtu.be/uRJ_0gLSI60
Have a look on 0:58

@AntiRug said in Kills:

Where in the fuck have you seen someone kill a person and gain energy? RP server, remember that.

Where in the world have you seen someone kill a person and then send him to prison?

@Assassin said in Kills:

I believe this can be added to Armies in order to bring back CLO vs DE thingy, but no more than that. It won't change anything at all.
We need improvements to increase Roleplay gaming (arresting, robbing etc.) not to increase DMfest.

I agree with the former, it'd act as a nice bonus rather than portable medkits or pickups spread around the war zone.
The latter: jail and banks are practically already DM zones, and I'd assume the suggestion is for those and not the main world, @Siper_ ?

(i'd be against placing it in main world, i can only see it happening in sr/jb/br as a buff.)
these opinions are represented by myself, not the development team

One problem would be unfair advantage in 1v1 at Ghosttown when there is money at a stake. Without knowing for certain if the other person has killed before, or the fact that you need to kill yourself if you win a duel, it causes problems. I agree that a combat update would be amazing right now, but HP increase will be abused. In a BR, you could basically heal by killing cops.