• Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: SAFP|JoNa|SFC

Account name: jonathan959

Country of residence U.S.

Primary Language: Spanish

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: 2018

Current S/G/C and rank: SAFP, SFC, lvl 2

Other RP groups you're in: SAPA

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): BES(inactive)

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: I haven't received punishments

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) SAM is the official medic group of SAES, their job is to heal everyone that needs it, they have the knowledge and equipment to be prepare to any kind of situation they face. They don't care if you are a criminal or a cop, their job is to make sure that help and treat those injured or in need.

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM? Doctor Joe Valachi

Who is the current leader? Doctor JohnnyEnglish

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: I play some times when I'm not doing nothing

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: Don't jail break criminals

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: You can not go inside the SR and heal people, you have to stand with your ambulance waiting for people to come.

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Yes, I can

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I would accept it and listen to know how can I improve

2. Why exactly are you applying today? I have many reasons why I am applying today, for long time I have wanted to apply but I have never had the courage to do it, until one day I so a SAM healing people in the JB and then I decided I was going to do it. I waited to get my rank up at SAFP to concentrate in SAM and that's why I'm applying today.

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
Strenghts:
I always respect others
Good person in general
I'm good driver

Weakness:
I'm not an expert at RP, I can do RP but I'm not a master at it

4. Why should we accept you to our team? I think i would make a good fit at SAM because, I consider myself mature enough to be in SAM, I like to patrol and help others as medic, I could also offer activity to SAM to make sure its always active.

@wolferx said in San Andreas Medics: Official Media Center:

alt text
alt text
Roleplay #69
Personal Roleplay #1
Participants: @Greed @jonathan959
Description: I was patrolling with a partner and i heard in the radio that that is a gun fire happens in a park near bank so i went there and i found a victim got shot in the back the i hurried and i taked my medic bag and i start checking the injured area, i told my partner to put some alcohol if it hurt him . i take out the bullet from his body and i putted some medicine on his back and some bondages then he starts feeling ok .
Screenshots:

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

:::

alt text

Dear @jonathan959
You have a pretty good application form and the activity is great. The decision we made as members and HQ team is positive. Please meet me or any sHQ+ in-game for further operations. Welcome aboard !

Application ~[Accepted.]~(lime)

Best Regards
Griffin
SAM sHQ