**Rate Your English Level (1-10):**7-10

• 2- Saes Information Part :

**Since when do you play SAES:RPG:**3y
Current Gang/SquadM-HMMC-Bloodz-TST-ICE
Current Groups:
*Tell us about your SAES carrier:**Since 2 Years

• 3 -Group Question:

**What do you know about Fight Club:**N\A
**Which division do you prefer , and why?:**Division Boxer, because I love to fight, and I play boxing with my friends
Why do you want to join Fight Clubfor help in this group andthe fame

**Why should we accept you:**help and am active good playing in server

1- Personal Part :

Nickname: Max
Username: rana
**Nationality: ** Egyptian
Rate Your English Level (1-10): 8-10
Did anyone recommend you to apply for us? No.

Since when do you play SAES:RPG: Since 2015.
Current Gang/Squad Five-0
Current Groups: N/A
Tell us about your SAES carrier: Well, I joined SAES since 2015 and im good player and im respectful member and i help players and im active.

• 3 -Group Question:

What do you know about Fight Club: Fight Club Is the best group,And the Leader made it for Fighting as Boxer.
Why do you want to join Fight Club I will be honest,I want join FC to Fight and learn as Boxer and i want join to help their members.And i have a lot of friends there.
Why should we accept you: Because im good player and i respect players. And im very active

• 2 weeks later...

alt text

• 1- Personal Part :

Nickname:Remp
Username:jax01
Nationality:Algerien
Rate Your English Level (1-10):8-10
Did anyone recommend you to apply for us?:Yes, AdemBygt

Since when do you play SAES:RPG:since 2015
Current Gang/Squad:P~B
Current Groups:just AP
Tell us about your SAES carrier:I start playing SAESRPG in 2015 and i was i dont know anything about SAES but after some training ... i became know everything and i joined a lot of gangs / Squads (CDC/CDL/ICE/TST/PIRUS...)

• 3 -Group Question:

What do you know about Fight Club:Fight Club is best group and he is a group of organising illegal fights and accepting bets on players and boxe
Why do you want to join Fight Club:Becuase i love boxing and i have many friends there
Why should we accept you:Becuase I'm active, and mature, i can help with many activities,and i can post activities ,RolePlay's,event's too

alt text6624/logogrup.png

**Nickname:**Zine
**Username:**pakita
**Nationality: **Algeria
**Rate Your English Level (1-10):**7\10
Did anyone recommend you to apply for us? yes

**Since when do you play SAES:RPG:**2017
Current Gang/Squad:M-HHMC-Pirus-ICE-TST-Bloodz
**Current Groups:**Cluck-SAA-SAC
**Tell us about your SAES carrier:**am good in driving and killing and am like playing just saes or all server

• 3 -Group Question:

**What do you know about Fight Club:**They're a bunching set
**Why do you want to join Fight Club:**for helped this group
**Why should we accept you:**for help this group and am I have friends he is Casper

Hello @SpeeD1Tn , @The-Best1 on the behalf of HQ team i would like to annonce that you are ~[Accepted.]~(lime) Find an HQ ingame for your test.

alt text

Hello @Zine on the behalf of HQ team i would like to annonce that you are ~[Pending]~(orange,orange)

alt text

• 4 weeks later...

1- Personal Part :

Nickname: Malek
Username: lopez123
Nationality: Tunisien
Rate Your English Level (1-10): 8/10
Did anyone recommend you to apply for us? Yes @AdemBygt

Since when do you play SAES:RPG: I have 8 months in playing saes rpg server
Current Gang/Squad CripZ
Current Groups: AP/AzC
Tell us about your SAES carrier: Hello my name in game is Lopez and i started playing saes since 2019

• 3 -Group Question:

What do you know about Fight Club: Fight Club are a club have a good experience on the boxing they a good skills in boxing and they boxing in the clubs or in the streets for the money .
Why do you want to join Fight Club i want to join Fight Club because i will like boxing in the real life and in the game . they are a good players and they are respectful in that Club so i decide to join it ^^
Why should we accept you: because i have a good skills in boxing and i have a big experience about boxing and his story and i can win evry fight easy

1- Personal Part :

Nickname: Orten
Username: moemen12
Nationality: Tunisian
Rate Your English Level (1-10): 6/10
Did anyone recommend you to apply for us? No one

2- Saes Information Part :
Since when do you play SAES:RPG: Since 2015
Current Gang/Squad: Medelin Cartel
Current Groups: Cunning Stunts (CS) / Priest of Sodom (PoS) /
Tell us about your SAES carrier: Hello,My real name is Moemen,I am 14 years old. I live in Tunisia. I like playing video games, such as MTA,Euro truck and City car.I like spend my free times with my friends too.I'm playing SAES:RPG since 2015. My first gang was BBMC I left it because i didn't like it After i try to join Organization Zero then i left because no activity so i go to BloodZ and leader closed i.After i join ICE and left bcz james randome inviting,After i try to join Rebels MC then i left bcz inactive. After I join P~B and I left because unjustice. I'm now Medelin Cartel

3 -Group Question:
What do you know about Fight Club: Fight Club is group for boxer and organising illegal fights.
Why do you want to join Fight Club: A group of strong loyal peoples.The place where people can sacrifice everything is the most beautiful place for me so I want to get into this group.
Why should we accept you: Because I have skills in teamworking and I am also a really helpful player. I would always try my best to help them.

Hello @LopeZz , @Orten1 on the behalf of HQ team i would like to annonce that you are ~[Accepted.]~(lime) Find an HQ ingame for your test.

alt text

Dear applipicants , Feedback from the Hq team and our members is negative. your application was ~[denied.]~(red) Feel free to apply after 1 Week

alt text

• 1- Personal Part :

Nickname: Medo
Username: Medo12
**Nationality: ** Egyptian
Rate Your English Level (1-10): maybe 7
Did anyone recommend you to apply for us? some one from my friends

Since when do you play SAES:RPG: like 3 years
Current Gang/Squad N/a
Current Groups: SDO
Tell us about your SAES carrier: My name is Medo my friend said to me there is a very good server online we can play on it and i agreed to create account in SAES and i played and it was very very nice and i joined Gangs and i created a good life in SAES and i felt all SAES player is friendly and kind player and me too so i liked them and they liked me in the first time i wasnt know any thing about the server but i asked and now i know everyting and now i have a good skills and i loved a Criminal Life because its very cool character and now i am trying too to learn much and much about Criminal life but i am sure FC members will love me because i am friendly and kind and respected player

• 3 -Group Question:

What do you know about Fight Club: i listened i read its very nice group with a pro player and its talking about life boxers and they are doing like event every week i think and all know it and FC memebrs is very famous members and they like a good players and good boxers and they cant take any one to the club only they love any one had more skills and i hope they accept me i will do a hard work
Why do you want to join Fight Club because its special group with new ideas in the server and i every time i see a team working in FC group and i like it and FC group had alot of skills boxing and they are friendly and they can help any one if he want any thing so they are respectful members too adn i trusted them so much and they are all in a very good gangs so they will be have a skills in everything
Why should we accept you: maybe because i am respectful player and friendly and kind player and i have alot of skills and i can learn people and i am very good player in boxing and i can won any match and i am sure i will help FC group in alot of things and i like a hardworking and a team working.

Nickname: Morpheus
Username: dertli269
Nationality: Turkey
Did anyone recommend you to apply for us? Yes , Adem

Since when do you play SAES:RPG: Since 2013
Current Gang/Squad: CripZ
Current Groups:
Tell us about your SAES carrier: My name Hakan. I am 21 years old.I have been playing mta since 2013.I am a former cs member but I leaved because I remained inactive for 8 months for.University entrance exam.
3 -Group Question:
What do you know about Fight Club:I heard have the best fighters.
Why do you want to join Fight Club: I made muay Thai for 4 years and my fighting skills are very good.
Why should we accept you: I think I can do nice activities for the group , my skills are very good.

Nickname: BlueZ>Lewy
Username: edvards890
Nationality: Latvian
Rate Your English Level (1-10): 7/10
Did anyone recommend you to apply for us? Yes , Adem
Since when do you play SAES:RPG: 2 years
Current Gang/Squad: No
Current Groups:No
Tell us about your SAES carrier: My name Edvard. I love playing MTA I leave FBI because i dont like them
3 -Group Question:
What do you know about Fight Club:I heard have the best fighters.
Why do you want to join Fight Club: I made muay Thai for 4 years and my fighting skills are very good.
Why should we accept you: I think I can do nice activities for the group , my skills very good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

alt text

Nickname: Mazen
Username: loka2067
Nationality: Egyptian
Rate Your English Level (1-10): 7/10
Did anyone recommend you to apply for us? no

Since when do you play SAES:RPG: since2016
Current Gang/Squad generation X
Current Groups: WFS/GXT
Tell us about your SAES carrier: My names mazen mansour i started playing on the server since 2016 my first gang was the corleone it got closed and joined generation X my age is 18 i got graduated from the highschool last year and now im working as a team leader in egyptian company .. looking forward to be the best in my career . and thats all.

• 3 -Group Question:

What do you know about Fight Club: Fight Club are a club have a good experience on the boxing fight Club is a group of ilegal fight and Bettings
Why do you want to join Fight Club I want to join this organization cause I really like Boxing and Fight Club is only group in saes about boxing because this i want join it
Why should we accept you: because i have a good skills in boxing and i have a big experienceabout boxing

alt text

Nickname: FreshCoffee
Username: potato5
Nationality: marocain
Did anyone recommend you to apply for us? N/A

Since when do you play SAES:RPG: Since 2017
Current Gang/Squad: N/A
Current Groups: N/A
Tell us about your SAES carrier: Hi im mosaab , i joined in 2017 , played some days than i stoped and came back playing in 2019
3 -Group Question:
What do you know about Fight Club: Fight Club or FC is a group of people thats love fighting
Why do you want to join Fight Club: im a fan of fighting and i love street fights
Why should we accept you: im a good fighter and i will impress my fans with my skills