Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Activity #83

Date:8/4/2021

Activity: roleplay

@niklaus said in Cuban Cars :: Media Archive:

^[alt text]

Activity type: Internship-program (SF Garage)
Participants: @ka0z @tokiits
Cuban cars Mecanico(s): @Niklaus @Trevor
Mechanic(s): @killa @PaiN500 @Law
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/qsvCuKM
Hoster scenario: We started this internship program in our SF Garage with Killa, Law, and Pain. The first car was an orange Comet, the owner hit a wall by mistake and called us to fix his car, the front bumper and hood were fully damaged so we had to replace them with new parts, Mr.Killa was on them while Mr.Pain was checking the wheels and Mr.Law was checking the engine. Mr.Pain checked the tires and everything was fine there so he decided to help Mr.Law, the oil pipe was damaged and leaking so Mr.Law brought a new pipe for it and Mr.Pain was fixing some screws, Mr.Killa was done with the front bumper and hood, the owner came to check on his car, he smiled and said I knew this garage was my best option, then he asked is to paint the car too after we finish with the damaged parts. We tested the car and everything was fine so we brought it to the other side to start painting it, the owner said he likes the black cars so he always wanted to paint it in black. Me, Mr.Law, and Mr.Pain were painting the body and Mr.Killa was painting the wheels. I told the owner to follow me to pay and sign on the guarantee papers, it cost him 300$ for the new parts and 150$ for the painting. The second we finished with Mr.Ka0z, Mr.Tokiits came to fix his car, it was an old car and fully damaged from everything. All three of the mechanics hurried up to fix the car, Mr.Pain started with the trunk and it was fully damaged so he had to replace it with a new one. Mr.Law was checking on the doors, the back left door needed to be replaced with a new one, so he went to the storage searching for a new one and thankfully he found one so we didn't need to call the other branches to ask about it. Mr.Killa was checking on the engine and the other parts there, the battery was damaged so he wore gloves and started replacing it with a new one. Mr.Pain was done with the trunk and started checking on the oil pipe, it was leaking so he had to replace it too with a new one. After fixing all these parts me and Mr.Pain took the car on a test drive, it was working fine so we head back to the garage. Mr.Tokiits was very happy about our work, sadly he didn't have the money on him so he chose the installment payment. In the end, I closed the garage, I thanked our students for attending this Internship-Program and told them they are free to leave now.

^[alt text]

• 2 weeks later...

alt text

Activity #86

Date: 01/5/2021

@pain500 said in PaiN's CC Activities:

^[alt text]
^[alt text]
^[Activity Number #17]
^[Activity Type: Patrol]
^[Date: 01/05/2021]
^[Duration: 40 min.]
^[CC-Members / Participants: @I-Gun @Law @Trevor @Judyes @Anas_ @Zac ]
^[Screenshots]
^[Today was a very nice day. There were quite a few Impounders on the road, which we also met on the way. I was alone with Mr. I-Gun at the beginning, but later Mr. Judyes and Mr. Law joined us. We impounded a few cars and also met Mr. Anas, Mr. Zac and Mr. Trevor on the way. When Mr. I-Gun ran out of time and had to leave, I drove around a bit more with Mr. Trevor and we looked for some cars to impound. A good day where I got to know many Cuban Cars members.]

:::

Bild Text
Bild Text
Bild Text
Bild Text
Bild Text
Bild Text
Bild Text
Bild Text
Bild Text
Bild Text
Bild Text