• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Activity #56

Activity: role play with @Kyle

Cuban Cars Member's: none

story: while i was eating i got call from customer he know my number from friend then i go to him fast i can
i go check car was relay bad need change few things Motor chassis and oil with wheels broken windows hard work i try explain to him what i will do and what it cost we agree about my money then i start my work and change old and broken windows and Motor chassis and i change oil with fuel car after i check car every thing good he pay me and was happy from My service.

Screenshots:

alt text
:::

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Activity #58

Activity: role play

Cuban Cars Member's: none

story:
all time while aim going to work see accidents cars People die in roads cause Car brake maintenance not check so i start think go with my car in all roads and buy radio To receive calls help and see any roads have Great traffic i go there and check brake maintenance for safety of cars wasn't easy first but i see my work Benefit after i hear from radio no car accident in my watch i am very happy for i do small part to help saes citizens.

Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Activity #69

Date:11/1/2020

Activity: roleplay

Cuban Cars Member's: @Crash

story:
I got a call from my boss we will open Cuba car shop we have cars for sale while we prepare we got customer Glock my boss crash to explain him everything about our cars while we do that we got another customer kre he ask about new cars star trim we don have but I make order in our system send it email to grab what he needs I got his phone number for calling him when we have what he need and my boss agreement with his customer Glock and make him sign contract and deal with him about money he was happy from our service Our motto provide the highest quality services for the lowest price.

Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text