JoseFrags Application

Section A: Information

Nickname: JoseFrags

Account name: josefrags

Primary Language: Arabic

Current S/G/C and rank: SAFP (Cadet)

Other RP groups you're in: N/A

Describe SAM in your own words:
San andreas medic. San Andreas is the only health facility that can help people at all times.People in San andreas can always feel safe because the members of the Sam group will help them whenever they need help. Thanks to these roles of the Sam group, he became one of the most beautiful groups on the server, and this explains how tight and wonderful the Sam group is. San andreas people are always safe

Why was SAM founded?
after a lot of People in san andreas died, Dr. Joe Valachi could'nt live like that anymore, he wanted to create his own emergency team to be the best in their job and to take care of SA citizens with the medics and the best medical equipment.

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM? SAM was founded by Joe Valachi.

Section B: Theory

A major earthquake has occurred in metropolitan Los Santos and there are many casualties. You're based in Blueberry and must respond to a barrage of emergency distress calls as a result of the earthquake. Describe your method of response to this situation and be sure to include how you would interact with your fellow medics and which equipment & vehicles you would use.

in this case, first of all need to stay calm, when you are not calm you can do mistakes and forget things, i would ask for a helicopter to go there since its too risky to go there with the ambulance (too much heavy for this case), on the helicopter i will take with me 2 of my best medics and a doctor,and also a rescue team.

after that i will report my location to the rest of units ,so they can help my team with what ever they'll need. right after we are in the place, the rescue team will be send down with a rope tied to their waist,they will also wear protection equipment, they will get the people who get hurt the most up to the helicopter ,and the people will get Initial treatment on the way to the hospital. i believe that by using this plan for this situation you are doing max action in the less time for in case you have a badly hurt people helicopter will be the effective way of taking him to hospital in the shortest time.

Multiple officers have been shot while responding to an armed bank robbery. You have been called to assist in the rescue operation. Describe how you would resnpod :

I would arrange my equipment first of all; first aid kit can always be useful. Before getting into an armed conflict ,me and my team will wear bulletproof vest, as of never knowing what circumstances can occur with potentially dangerous criminals. If they are robbing a bank, and they have shot already some police officers, they have no qualms of attacking to a medic that comes to assist. When entering the bank to the resque task, I would make sure I'm accompanied by major police squads to protect me. Once I am inside the bank, analyze the situation carefully, which of the wounded officers is in worse condition for example, I would get each person onto a stretcher one by one assuming I am the only one able to help, and then out of the bank outside the danger zone where I can perform my job, this is the time where I need to evaluate how bad they are wounded and whether it would be better to take them to the nearest hospital or either cure them at the same place in an emergency case.

Multiple people have been stabbed and burned by several terrorists at a train station and you 're the first medic to arrive on scene. The wounds are of varying severity. What would you do? I.e. How would you treat the wounds?

First of all right after i reach to the area, i will start looking for the people who need us the most, if i will see someone which lying on the floor and have a knife in his body, thats important to not remove the knife from the body untill the patient is lying In a convenient place, to avoid any movement ,right after, i will start to fix the sting area and so on.

And about the burned people,I will take special bandages and begin to cover cerfuly the injured area of the body,right after i will start to cool the body's burned parts, But not too much in the case of burn level 3 or higher.

Section C : Aptitudes

1.How would you respond to criticism by a superior?
I will develop myself more against the criticisms made, I can make mistakes, I apologize and make up for my mistake.

2.Why exactly are you applying today?
I think that im ready to help people in critical and not critical situation

3.What are your strengths and weaknesses?
Strenghts: I have a very good Driving skills which can be great in cases we'll need to hurry up to hospital with a wounded civilian,im also know all the map and the shortcuts of SA to any hospital

Weaknesses: That's a tough question isn't it?Well i will try to explain my weaknesses honest as possible i don't know is it weakness or strength but i'm a bit ambitious some times i become really angry but it also keep me motivated to my job so i can focus easily on my tasks but it is still weakness i guess or i don't know we'll see if we have time.

4.Why should we accept you to our team?
Because I love the role of health personnel, I like the role of medical help and I will try to save the sick in SA trust me to do more RP and activities.

RolePlay No: 1
Participants: @Glayd @Arone
Description:I suddenly got a phone call from the hospital's consultation desk he was a doctor at the hospital looking for and said a car was crashing on the northern exit of Las Venturas he said it was the information that the wounded could have inside. I got into the ambulance quickly and started driving to the area where I was accident the billboard of the car was struck and the car had pierced the engine part but the driver inside the car has been avoiding a major injury by throwing himself at last. I started to do first aid before I moved the guy who crashed quickly. There was a bleeding in the head of the wound, and I think it came out of the neck, and there were loose or broken parts in various parts of his body I started the first aid quickly and the bleeding in my body worked as a taping with dressing and helped with bandage after stopping the bleeding, I prevented the neck from moving by wearing a neck collar to move the neck I took some ambulance from the ambulance to the hospital by fixing it with a bandage in some broken areas I put the patient behind the ambulance and started to go to the hospital immediately. I raised the patient to the hospital and immediately received intensive care and started to treat the patient. The patient was removed from the intensive care unit after a 5 or 7 hour operation, we waited for the patient to wake up in order to get rid of his life spell and the patient woke up 3 hours after being placed in his room after some medical tests were done he was ready to send the patient home the patient's equipment was collected from the ambulance home after the collection and we successfully rescued the patient.
ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/a92DteM

RolePlay No: 2
Participants:@Arone
Description:I was editing the files of Los Santos Hospital... I got a phone and an injured human called me . He said " Help me ! I'm stuck and someone stole my backbag , i tried to chase them but robber stabbed to my legs and he hit me . Help me ! I am at Los Santos Railway. Help me ! " So i got my ambulance and i went to injured human's location. There are too much blood , cause he lost too much blood. I got my first aid kit and he get in to my ambulance, i tried to find bandages for do slow the wound of knife Arone rested 2 days , i gave him his medicament recipe. I called polices to find Arone's backbag.
ScreenShots:https://imgur.com/a/16Ab6pQ

RolePlay No: 3
Participants:@Arone @Wizax
Description:At the entrance to the Las Venturas truck station we got the information that a car hit the electric pole we started to move to the area where the accident was made immediately and we started to operate the siren of the ambulance so that the other vehicles would give way. We had arrived at the accident site and the front of the car was stuck in the electric pole and smoke from the engine the driver had finally thrown himself out but he was lying on the ground in a wounded position I immediately told my assistant, Wizax, to make a first aid and bring her first aid kit we had serious injuries to his neck and arms when we were first aid to the patient we put on a neckstick for the patient to keep the size constant and stopped the scratches and bleeds in the body by applying buffer therapy we put the patient on the bed without shaking it and carefully put it in the ambulance, then we started to go to the hospital quickly. At the end of the hospital patient caregivers and doctors came to the ambulance to visit the patient quickly took the patient down from the ambulance to the intensive care unit the door closes to treat the patient.
ScreenShots:https://imgur.com/a/22lcURb

RolePlay No: 4
Participants:@Wizax
Description:-Today, I had received a call about an officer that has been shot on some black people's demonstrations, so I immediatealy rushed to the demonstrations to get that officer and transport him to the nearest hospital for an operation. When I came to his location, I quickly stopped the blood and we started going to the hospital. When we reached the hospital, I helped him to get out of ambulance car and to get into the surgery room. Firstly, I had to relax him and asure him that nothing will happen and that the surgery will only help him so he doesnt face any complications. When I thought he was ready, I gave him anesthesia so he can fall asleep and feel nothing. Once he fully fell asleep I started moving on with the surgery.
-Once I started with the surgery, I firstly had cut inside the hurt leg, so I can find the bullet. When I just started, the bullet could have been seen so I didnt need to cut any deeper. I had to be really careful and to remove the bullet slowly. I took clean tweezers and slowly and cautiously took the bullet out. After that I just cleared the wound so it doesnt ignite or infect. Then, I carefully sewed it and put some bandages over. In few minutes the patient woke up and I explained him about the consequences and that he will need to make a month long pause. Fortunately, he was rationalist and he understood everything.
-I offered him to give him a ride to his house if he needs and as he didnt want to bother me, he asked me to give him a ride to the nearest police station. I, ofcourse, agreed and we came out to get an ambulance. I drove him there, we exchanged our goodbyes and good wishes and I got back to finish my night shift.

ScreenShots:https://imgur.com/a/rYvRkY7

RolePlay No: 5
Participants:@XpookS
Description:-I was start patroling alone from San Fierro Hospital. When I patrolling I got call from one guy. I went to him with my ambulance. When I arrived to him I asked him why he called me. He told me tham he got shooted in his left leg. Then I took from ambulance medical equipment to save his leg. I take gauze and plaster. On wound I put plaster and on plaster I rolling gauze in circle. I was done with it and I said him to step on left leg and he step. He says that leg doesnt hurt anymore. So I take all medical equipment back into ambulance and went on patrolling.
ScreenShots:https://imgur.com/a/CH9KBex

RolePlay No: 6
Description:It was a good day when I sat and filled out some of questionnaires. When I got call from unknown number. All I could hear were these words: Heelpp..Track lv-ls. Then I went to the track lv-ls and sew broken car near lay maimed man who asked for help. After a while I gave the first medical help and we went to the hospital. When we arrived there ,We lyed him on a bed , I started healing him, so xpooks would feel better , and I opened the computer and started doing x-rays on Xpooks body , after 5 mins we saw the x-ray picture in LS lab , I found that Xpooks has a broken arm , I gave him some medicine , and he became good , I gave him the name of the medicine ,and told him how to use it ( 3 times/ day every 5 hours), He thanked us for saving his life then he left and he was so happy.
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/V7hg23W

RolePlay No: 7
Description:It was an ordinary day, I sat and fill the database by medical computer. After a while into the hospital came man who introdused himself as Xpooks. I asked him about his problems. He answered me that he needs to diagnose his whole body. Then I said him to follow me. We came to the diagnosis room and he lay down. Then I started to check his body and I discovered that he has some problems with his lags (bones were weak). After which I thought that I would do with him further and decided to give his some of pills which can help his. He follows me and and lye down again. When I took some of pills and gave it his. After all this he paid me the money and came out from hospital. At the same moment I continued my work as medic.
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/B2LBLeB

RolePlay No: 8
Participant:@XpookS
Description:I were on the hospital making my daily routine, and suddenly i got a call of a women, it sounded very worried and she said, Help a guy please he is bleeding in front of my house and she gave me the address of his house, When I heard that girl took my ambulance and went there, the place was Grove Street and the guy was lying on the sidewalk and bleeding as the girl said, the first thing I did was check where the blood were coming from, the guy was bleeding from his chest, it was only one wound fortunately and the bleeding wasnt constant so I discarded a broken artery, after that ,I stopped the bleeding of the victim making pressure on the wound, and then I helped the victim to get in to the ambulance and I drove him to the hospital.
On the Hospital when we arrived, I cleaned his wound with a salt solution, and then I gave him some anesthesia with a syringe on the wound and i started with a suture to close the wound, fortunately it was a normal wound and took me 30 min to close it, after some hours of observation I decided that he needed to rest on his house and I sent an admission to discharge the patient, he went back with his family..
He told me than the wound was made by a thief with a knife, who wanted his cell phone, when I heard that, I called the police and reported the case.
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/fNYwOTM

Dear SAM Applicant, Mr.JoesFrags,

Thanks for applying to SAM and showing such interest in joining us. We have been watching all of your activities in the server and even all your actions, The hardwork u done so far is awesome to be honest but we are just not that sure about your loyalty to the group, if you want to show that we all are wrong, re-apply again in 2 weeks from today. Sorry to declare it but you are currently -=(red)DENIED=-.
Read what i said carefully and think about it.

Best regards & wishes,
SAM HQ Team.