Sparrow's Application.

alt text

Section A: Information

Nickname: [ThC]Sparrow

Account name: kajs54

Primary Language: Arabic

Current S/G/C and rank: The Company

Other RP groups you're in: N/A

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) San andreas medic, is the only health facility that can help people at all times.People in San andreas can always feel safe because the members of the Sam group will help them whenever they need help. Thanks to these roles of the SAM group,
Why was SAM founded? San andreas medic got founded to be always ready to help the citizens of SA and being ready to risk their own life to help other people who might die, And making SA a better place to live.

What is the SAM Motto: Always there when you need us most.

Who founded SAM? Dr. Joe Valanchi

Section B: Theory
A major earthquake has occurred in metropolitan Los Santos and there are many casualties. You're based in Blueberry and must respond to a barrage of emergency distress calls as a result of the earthquake. Describe your method of response to this situation and be sure to include how you would interact with your fellow medics and which equipment & vehicles you would use.:
I would firstly take care of the scene and wait for any other eartquakes, my life comes first to help the patient people.I would firstly make a check starting from high to low wounded people and would directly go to the high wounded patients.I would pick my first aid bag and would treat the wounds with the needed medicine.I would bring a few ambulances at the scene and move the high patients to the hospital immediately.

Multiple officers have been shot while responding to an armed bank robbery. You have been called to assist in the rescue operation. Describe how you would respond.
First of all , i will grab my first aid bag and drive the ambulance using the sirens , Also i will call other EMT units for more backup to help the officers who got shot , i will start taking care for those who got a bad or a deadly injuiry because their lives might be in danger and i will be waiting in that time for more backup.

Multiple people have been stabbed and burned by several terrorists at a train station and you 're the first medic to arrive on scene. The wounds are of varying severity. What would you do? I.e. How would you treat the wounds?
When I firstly arrive to the scene, I will be quickly apply and dressing the icy treatments to people with irritations and mild burns from the car, helping the wounded who have severe burns to go to the hospital by putting them in ambulances when I come to the hospital with the knife scarring , i will start taking care treating their wounds because any mistake might risk their life and put it in danger.

Section C : Aptitudes
**1.How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I would apologize about the mistakes i made and i will be working harder because my superior might be honest.

2.Why exactly are you applying today? I decided today to apply for this group because i feel myself that i'm capable to RP and be a member in SAM

3.What are your strengths and weaknesses?
Strengths : Well i'm a decent player i started playing here since 3 years and i have a good knoweldge , So my strengths are on Roleplaying,Driving,Shooting,And obeying my superiors orders if it's neeeded.
Weaknesses : My only weakness and i find it so frustrating is that i really get angry on small things and i start doing unessecary arguements which sometimes might up ending a punishement for me , That's my only weakness and i hope i get from it soon.

4.Why should we accept you to our team? Well , i'm ready to work for SAM and making it active and showing my efforts within the team by roleplaying and doing some patrol around SA