Nickname: bloodz>$anfara

Account name: midoprock

Country of residence Tunisia

Primary Language: Arabic

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: 2016

Current S/G/C and rank: bloodz (dealer)

Other RP groups you're in: N/A

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): N/A

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: I had 2 adminjails :
1- I was a new that time I was arresting and killing at hospital
2- marker arrest

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) San Andreas Medic is a group of professional medics was founded by joe valachi that help injured or sick people and save them from all dangerous things.... they are well trained for all the emergecy situation such as accidents....
SAM officiel base is at san fierro their team is always ready for help they will keep San Andreas a save place.

What is the SAM motto? Always there when u need us the most

Who founded SAM? Docter joe Valachi

Who is the current leader? Docter marko

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?:
I play as a medic sometimes when I'm not busy.

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn:
Revive/help injured people

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic:
Do not help criminals to escape

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: well im a active player i can help with activities.events,rps.

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I would like to listing to him then I will try to correct my fault.

2. Why exactly are you applying today? I found that SAM is a good group also I like medics RPs and i think that i need to join a cool group like this.

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? my strengths are driving fast and saving peoples but my weakness is low fps.

4. Why should we accept you to our team? well I will bring fidality to SAM and I'm a trusted player and a hardworking too so I will try my best to get accepted and show my efforts in game.

alt text
Roleplay #1
Participants: @SpeeD1Tn
Description: today i had a call from the station that there is a man broke his leg when he fall from a high biulding when i reached the place i found him on the floor he cant stand up so i checked his leg, the blood were everywhere so i put some bondajes at the injured area and i told him that he will be ok then i taked him to the medic station to stay their with some paramadics.
Screenshots:

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Roleplay #2
Participants: @Jizzy @Zorro
Description: Today i had a call that a man fall from his bike and injured him self, so i went to the scene place and i found him with his father waiting for help. i leave the car and fast i went to help him i told him he will be ok then i checked the injured area but it was a little injury so i taked my medic bag and take out some bondages and put them in the injured area till he will be ok. i talked with his father and i told him that evrything gonna be ok.
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

Roleplay #3
Participants: @Sweets
Description: Today I was driving my ambulance so I had a call that there is a accident happened so I went to the place and I found the driver (female) on the floor I helped her and I puted some bondages on her injury then I takes her to the medic base to stay there.
Screenshots

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text