The Black Disciples

TripleX

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingame nickname: OG|>Warrior
Date of birth:2/26/2000.
Define TBD rp role in your own words : Illegal drug trade ,Homicides, Pickpocketing, Carjacking and religiously motivated
Why are you willing to join our family:I will do my best to make the family reach the top.
Why we should accept you: loyalty, Honesty.
Any TBD suggested you to apply:@TripleX
Anything else to add: Choice is yours.

Username: Dkano
Ingame nickname: Dka
Date of birth: 10.3.2000

Define TBD rp role in your own words: TBD is known as a religiously organized gang and they also carry out many activities such as drug traffic, car theft, selling illegal weapons and doing crimes for their religion.
Why are you willing to join our family: Joining TBD will be honor for me honestly, . TBD is full of elite members and leaders who are the really the right person who I need to learn more from them also TBD is an experienced gang which I wanna be a part of it to improve everything's in my Saes life and I wanna make a friendship with them and be a part of this family which really gonna change me and help to do much things
Why we should accept you: I won't consider myself really special and I'm not gonna say I'm perfect but I'm capable of doing many good things such as being active, showing an impressive loyalty, act quick less talk and less problems. and I'll be your guy when you need me for sure.
Any TBD suggested you to apply: None i suggested my self.

Anything else to add: Hopes to be one of you guys.

***Good luck and do more Roleplays for level 1 , apparently he's doing it right ***

@Dkano said in The Black Disciples:

Username: Dkano
Ingame nickname: Dka
Date of birth: 10.3.2000

Define TBD rp role in your own words: TBD is known as a religiously organized gang and they also carry out many activities such as drug traffic, car theft, selling illegal weapons and doing crimes for their religion.
Why are you willing to join our family: Joining TBD will be honor for me honestly, . TBD is full of elite members and leaders who are the really the right person who I need to learn more from them also TBD is an experienced gang which I wanna be a part of it to improve everything's in my Saes life and I wanna make a friendship with them and be a part of this family which really gonna change me and help to do much things
Why we should accept you: I won't consider myself really special and I'm not gonna say I'm perfect but I'm capable of doing many good things such as being active, showing an impressive loyalty, act quick less talk and less problems. and I'll be your guy when you need me for sure.
Any TBD suggested you to apply: None i suggested my self.

Anything else to add: Hopes to be one of you guys.

***Good luck and do more Roleplays for level 1 , apparently he's doing it right ***

Well written application.

:::

Welcome to The Black Disciples!!
~[Accepted]~(lime,green) Meet any HQ or higher for your invitation.

:::

Username: muratsev99
Ingame nickname: Hero
Date of birth: 30.08.1999
Define TBD rp role in your own words: always work for the church and God's sake. To do that, drug dealing, pickpocketing and carjacking will be my way.
Why are you willing to join our family: saes RPG is a group game, thus, I needed a gang. You looked the most convenient one for me.
Why we should accept you: I'm an active player, I can participate in BRs or just hang out. Also, really believe to contribute to the gang.
Any TBD suggested you to apply: [TBD]Haley
Anything else to add: Looking forward to participating!

• 2 weeks later...

Username: striker2019
Ingame nickname: Houssem
Date of birth: 10.3.2002

Define TBD rp role in your own words:

A gang that illegally trades drugs

Why are you willing to join our family:
Because I consider it my family and the best gangs I witnessed in kind
Why we should accept you: I am a good player and you will be the bestwanna be a part of it to improve everything's in my Saes life and I wanna make a friendship with them and be a part of this family which really gonna change me player and I speak English a lot and I have great friends help me to join you and spread God you will find me under good faith