John

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Back from inactivity!
Roleplay with OC|>Cpt.Jones[vL]
Backstory - Jones is in charge of a protein company that ship and sell protein to famous sportsmen around the world. His business showed up on our raidar because his competitors were trying to frame him for his success out of jelousy. I investigated this case, checked the whearhouse myself, took samples of those proteins, and set a security check on his business, so it can run smoothly and that competitors cant take illegal action against him to ruin it.
Sadly, we dont have any names of these suspects that are planning these attacks, but were working on it.
Screens:
alt textScreen RP 1.
Screens:
alt textScreen RP 2.

Patroling around Las Venturas
Patroling partner - Borataaaa
Screens:
alt textScreen Patroling 1.
alt textScreen Patroling 2.
alt text

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

alt text

RolePlay name: Protecting Cluck'in Restaurant
Attender: @Tapi @Freezoom @Phoenix @Zlatis13 @Sam-B @Hassoni @Legend

Story: I was came from an event and i wanted to sleep. I got a call from Cluck'in and Mr.Tapi told me that "We need you for protecting! FOX Operations X and National Narcotic Buraeu will come for meeting! come and protect us." I went to there with my Rancher. I protected there and FOX Operations X and National Narcotic Buraeu came to reservational room. They met and i wanted to go to my house for sleeping anymore when they ends it. This meeting was not really short. Nothing bad happened so i went to my house without bad feels.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/4SEOPqo

alt text