• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: #355
RP date: 10-18-2019
Attenders: @The-Best1 @Casper
Story:
After Lopez's brave escape from his death yesterday, I couldn't surrender. I started searching for him today. During the early morning cave, I decided it was the perfect time to start searching for Lopez I went to his apartment, and luckily he wasn't there. While sitting in the parking lot of his apartment building, I saw in the corner of my eyes a number plate that I recognized. I had to think for a second how I knew it, and then I remembered ... The shark officer is a friend of Lopez

I thought to myself why he was hanging around here, so I followed. In red light, pulled in front of his car. He looked shocked, pointed my gun at him and shouted "Get out of the car." Luckily he got out of the car, otherwise he would have died at that time there. I told him to enter my car and come with me, happily agreed. We traveled for a moment, decided to be nice, so I offered to buy it (the last meal he would have lived, but he didn't know that).

He got his food and we continued. For someone who was kidnapped, it was a beautiful claim, maybe I thought I wouldn't kill him now, and the magic of the hood convinced him that I'm not a murderer ... he was wrong. When we approached an intersection, the car stopped and we got out.

. I wanted to kill him at the time and there, but I figured Ed would keep him alive for a few more minutes I imagine I might as well ask him about Lopez's website which seems to be his best friend, so I asked "Where's Lopez?" , Replied "in his apartment." He didn't know I knew he was lying, after a few shots on the knee caps he told me "he's in a boat in San Fierro." I was delighted to be a leader in Lopez, although I was happy that I received a final question for Officer The-best. I looked at him in his eyes and said, "What last words?" Because he murmured with his last desire to shoot him to death. Blood transfusion and gone. This is only the beginning, Lopez will be found ...

Screenshots:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

@The-Best1 said in TST - The Strike Team | Media Archive:

alt text
Attenders:@Planet and one in HHMC
Story:
I was walking around in LV and on my way to LS I saw one of the two young people talking and guessing and I went to them and I asked them about their subject and their problems and one of them answered and said hello sir that my brother has a problem in his bike and I told him, God willing, we will fix it and then I saw them trembling I have a doubt in the drugs and told them to raise your hands and inspected them and did not throw them and then asked him to allow me and finally handed him and went.

Screenshotrs:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Attenders:@zodiac16
Story:I was at the crossroads guarding the place suddenly passed one of the criminal car fast and great speed I joined him in the car TST fast when my fear and stopped the car stopped I told him to get off the car and went down and surrendered took him to the prison headquarters of the TST and began to question him and I missed a paper warning him not to do again He said I am sorry I will not return it again and then released him.

Screenshotrs:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Attenders: @Freezoom and @The-Best1

Story: I was driving my car then i saw 2 crims run with their car then i told them to stop and pull over to see if they have drugs in the car or not.I saw in the car some drugs and a bag full of money.They went to the jail and i i took their License and i talked with them about this drugs

ScreenShot:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text
Attenders: [TST]Max[PFC] , [TST]L!on[R]

Story: I got rank up so i got lot's of responsibility, like checkouts,trainings and something like that. I was thinking about going to patrol with Private First Class of TST Max. I saw that our cars needs a check out. I called mechanic for it. Mr.L!on came to base of The Strike Team. The mechanic (Mr.L!on) came to garage of our base. We talked a lot about everything in San Andreas and we started around after one hour. We started with our TST Rancher. Mr.L!on checked engine of TST Rancher. After the rancher we went to TST Car -fast one-. We see that it's wheel has a blank cause of a glass. Mr.L!on found the glass and changed the wheel. We went to Enforcer after TST Car. Mr.L!on checked its engine cause of it is heavy vehicle and generally our enforcer is distorting. After enforcer we went to S.W.A.T vehicle. We saw that it is damaged about throwing water. Mr.L!on repaired it. After the S.W.A.T vehicle we went to TTRU Rancher. It's sirens were distroted. Mr.L!on repaired sirens of the TTRU Rancher. We went to the last car -Sultan- after TTRU Rancher. Our sultan was useless cause of damaged from bumber. Mr.L!on repaired bumber and we went to interior of base of The Strike Team and i paid the mechanic ~[7800$]~(green).

Screens
alt text