TST - The Strike Team | Media Archive

John

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text

Attenders: [TST]JUDGE[R] , [TT]iMhster , [B~B]Harb , [ThC]Hunter

Story: I called JUDGE for patrolling and the rancher's engine is crashed at LV Highway. We called a mechanic for taking it with tow truck. The mechanic came and he helped us about repairing. He got the car to drop to LVx for repairing. We got bored but finally the mechanic repaired the rancher. We went to our main base and we left with JUDGE. We went to our homes and finally i slept.

Screens: https://imgur.com/a/rZ9O5oi

alt text

Main characters: SAFP|Shadro, @NRG @SoulFly @Darkl1ght BBMC|Fearless, BBMC|3K.O
Story: Today I was with NRG, the TST agent, inside the SAFP building. We were discussing in order to improve the relations between the two squads.
alt text
Then, my boss came and asked me to drive a prisoner to the Angel Pine Police Department HQ using an Enforcer. So I asked him If I can take NRG with me. He said "No, I'm not responsible if an agent from another squad gets shot or simply dies." But I insisted on taking him with me so he agreed.
alt text
alt text
We forced the prisonner to get inside the Enforcer, turned on the engine and lights and left the SAFP base.
alt text
We started a little conversation on our way:
NRG: -Any additional units to cover us?
Shadro: -Why do we even need additional units? All we have to do is to transport this guy to Angel Pine..
alt text
NRG: -What if a couple of retarded criminals raid us?
Shadro: -That's impossible, who would attack us? WE RULE THIS STATE!
alt text
NRG: -Maybe we do, but this is San Andreas state, everything is possible and criminals are more common in this state, also you're transporting a federal dangerous prisoner and his gang can respond at any moment!
Shadro: -Well, yes, you're right. But we're almost in Angel Pine now, we're safe.
alt text
Prisoner: Haha, you are already dead!
Shadro + NRG: -WHAT???
alt text
Suddenly, 3 gangsters stopped their motorcycles in front of us, they were holding M4 rifles

SoulFly: You! Cops! Either stop and surrender, or we will DESTROY YOU!
NRG: Damn, I told you, they're 3, what we're going to do now?
Shadro: Look at them, Hahah! They must be escaping their maths class, poor kids. We're highly-trained policemen, we can handle this. Load your M4 and kill them.
alt text
The gunfight lasted like 15 minutes, until the two policemen finally lost it.
alt text
So the gang members broke the back door and escaped with the prisoner.
alt text
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/T4cMlIG

NOTE: The post is copied from @Shadro

alt text
Attenders: Lil_Boriv , OC|>JohnnyEnglish , OC-H|>SmoothCriminal , [Cluck]Tapi<L> and his team.

Story: I was checking my e-mails and i got a phone. It was from an unknown guy. He told us that "Search the Cluckin' Restaurant. Johnny (Most dangerous criminal) was there. We wrnt to Cluckin' Restaurant and we talked with Mr.Tapi. He helped us about it. We found a gun at there and we saw that Johnny dropped it to there. We tried to find the reason and we say that an officer was at there. He ran and dropped the gun. We used cameras and our spy inventions. The same guy called me again and he said that "They are at Las Venturas Middle Highway" and he closed directly. We pulled them over with Mr.Lil and finally we busted them. First time he did not say his defencing words and i helped him to say with my nightstick. And we tried to find this guy. I talked with SmoothCriminal and he shared this with me. He was CIAs agent. Finally we talked with him and finally the case closed. -Work a lot, never give up!-

Screens: https://imgur.com/a/RIHTraw
alt text

alt text
Attenders: FluffyVagina01 (Jasper) , [TT]Barras
Story: My head officer called me and he told me that "we need to check up our cars. Cause we should not ignore our life" anyway i called Cuban Cars for it. They came to our base. We met with them and we gave 100 dollars for each vehicles. Mr.Jasper took his invention and Barras helped to him for them. Barras is on the way for being professional... We started with FBI Rancher. There was no problem but only we should clean it up. After it we checked up the Police Rancher(old one). We repaired it and we washed it. We went to our fast cars after it. They are good and we did not see any problem on it... We went to HPV1000 we only changed the wheels. We went to Enforcer after it. They found some problems on it. We cleaned it and repaired engine to it. We added new exhaust too... We went to last vehicle: SWAT Tank. It wasn't have any door and we added a new door to it. Finally we dealt with Mr.Jasper. We gave total 20.000$ and finally they went. I went to my head officer and i got thank from him.
Screens: https://imgur.com/a/L0FaLyj
alt text

saesrpg.uk

• Role-play Name: The Night attack!

• Attenders: Officer.Luna,Officer Tamsouh , Officer Arsen , [TST]Bidrift[SSC]

• Story: Time 14:40, Location TST base. We got an intel that a criminal group has raided the Radio tower in LV at night which was located in west of TST Base. So, we decided to Investigate the area with some help of Officer. Time 14:49, We called Officers to our base for the operation. The Objective of the operation was simple. Our work was to search the area for evidences and clues. Why criminals attacked the Radio tower and what was their main objective. We made a formation and moved inside the tower for the research. we collected many possible evidences and evacuated the area as soon as possible.

• Screens: https://imgur.com/a/UGVFCXM

saesrpg.uk