SAFP || Official Media Archive

scooter

~[IMPORTANT MESSAGE]~(blue)

Today weve had a very important meeting at SAFP's Churche its a very important place to us its were we meet for special occasions such as handing out medal's or ranking people up to CPT+ its a place of respect we we tell our members all the things theve done right and how much we appriciate them

today it was a shout out to SAFP|Barry|HQ he has helped SAFP alot by making banners helping us achieving certaing goals such as the marshall spawn and new testing proceders and a new ranking system so for that he has earned a place on the HQ team so GZ Barry !!
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Main characters: SAFP|Bean (Police), @77haimgame (Suspect), @soniN (Taxi Driver).

Story: Was a normal night when I wake up I took my coffee and went to SAFP batallion. When I arrived I took my garb of police and goes inside of my patrol car. This was a calm night, nothing new and San Andreas was clean. Then during patrol I saw a man driving a car very destroyed and he was driving too bad, I thinked *ofcourse hes drunk *. Then I took my megaphone and told him to stop on the right side of the road but he was faster and I gave him another warn until he hear me and stopped with a bit of difficulty. Then he leaves of his car and we started our talking, he was smelling beer coming from his mouth. I asked him if he was drunk and he started to laugh of me, I understood clearly that he was not on conditions to talk for now. So I told him that I was going to see inside of his car for anything suspicious etc. When I opened the doors his car was very dirty and with like 7 bottles of beer. After this, I took out those bottles as evidence and called a winch to put the car locked on the patio. Soon I handcuffed the suspect and put him inside on the back seat of car. Arriving at the base I took him out of the car and he was walking too much drunk away from me, so I helped him holding on his shoulder and leading him inside the jail. Until here my job was finished, he passed 1 day on the jail, until he keep good to go away and I assined an incident report on his behalf. Then he called a taxi and said sorry for me cause he was with problems on his job and goes to the bar to beer. We talked a bit more until the taxi comes and he leaves.

Screenshoots:
:::
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text