SAFP || Official Media Archive

scooter

@andre said in The Blood Brothers MC Media Archive:

alt text
~[Roleplay ( Number )]~(red,black) 77

~[Roleplay Title:]~(red,black) The bloody Jailbreak

~[Participents :]~(red,black) @Dazz @MrDeathBoy @Dian @Rocker @Bidrift @Glayd @lord @Gravity @andre @Sabin9928

~[Story :]~(red,black) As everyday I was having a beer in the BBMC club, suddenly my friend from Organziation Zero, came in and sat next to me, he told me that one of his gang member got arrested and he should escape before telling the cops anything about them, I asked him how should I help him exactly and he told me that he wants me to help him to give his teammate a jailbreak.
We took our guns and everything we need and drove to their base to get a chopper, in like 20min later we were in the TST Department, We killed the guards, and then we enter and we point the gun on the cop in the reception desk, we told him to open all the gates, we killed every cop, but when we was trying to open the cells, a cop shot my friend, and he got killed, the other Z member start running with me and we escaped from the department.

~[Screenshots :]~(red,black) https://imgur.com/a/LndHdKg

Roleplay Title: Marshal RP [Part 1]
Officers: SAFP|Knele|Pvt, SAFP|Predator|PO
Story: So today i was on duty, when i get call from one citizen. He report to me that he saw trucker driving fast and incorrectly.I answered on that call. 5 minutes later i saw him on highway and i stoped him. So for first i checked his ID/Driving licence.Everything was okay.After that i decide to check his trailer. Me and my parter found some (black bag) with ilegal stuff(Drugs), so we decide to bring him to the Police Station so we can check him detaly.We asked him some questions about his job and his boss. He told us that he just gets a call when he have to delivery something.He was saying that he is innocent.A bit later we compared fingerprints that we found on (Black bag) with his fingerprints,and we got informations about it.The fingerprints that we found on the bag match fingerprints of the suspect.After some time suspect said that things he said for his boss are not true and that he deliver drugs to people in other town.Suspect has been arrested by Federal Police.
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

@killer said in Comando da Capital Media Center:

alt text
Participants: Comando Da Capital, Organization Zero @Cornelius , SAFP @Wizax

After finishing our Arms deal with our Allied gang Organization Zero into the North of LV.
We were into an Arms deal with our allied gang called as Organization Zero into the North of Las Venturas to Avoid getting arrested by Cops during few members from each gang were there. We Tooked our way, few secs later we've reached the Highway in order to be at the base the fastest as possible. Everything were fine but few mins later we saw a Police car with 2 Agents from San Andreas Federal Police. They forced us to pull over, They tooked our Id's and every thing were fine. One of the agents went to the back of the car and he opened the door, He found few boxes, he've opened one of them and he saw it full of M4 Ammo, He opened the other boxes and he found alot of M4. They surrendered us, After a long discussion with the cops i've asked one of them if i can use my cell phone to have a call. He was helpful he letted me have one, but sadly she was one of he's worst act ever. I Called Cornelius, the one who sold of us the guns i explained for him everything. Few mins later i heard two shots which they was from Cornelius. He injured both of the cops. We taked our guns back from them and we headed to an unknown place in order to throw those cops as a Garbage into the water. We've succeeded into our Mission as always, but this time we want to thank our allied gang for that Help.
ScreenShots : https://imgur.com/a/7JPnptC

alt text
Roleplay Title: The tunnel's discovery [Marshal RP]
S.A.F.P Members: SAFP|Knele|Pvt, SAFP|Predator|PO
Other Participants: Mstjd.Mustafa|M ([SWAT]Tefa)
Story: While Knele and i we're patrolling, we got a call from the Bone County's airport wardens that a terrorist has burned a plane as it's a lone wolf operation for "Al Munazama",so we responded as fast as we can,we arrived and checked security cameras and we discovered who did that operation, we followed his quadbike's trace untill we found it, out of fuel we took his fingerprints as a proof of his crim and we decided to move forward where we found the quadbike and we discovered the tunnel that is a secret way between the desert mountains which it making it their untouchable resource, so we broken into and we arrested him and he's now under investigation.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/2QBDFQA

@hamedess1 This is SAFP Media Archive you are ~[NOT]~(red) supposed to apply here. Kindly remove this post and apply at
SAFP OFFICIAL TOPIC.
I noticed you got an outstanding post on that topic, no need to make another post just edit it and Make your application there. And the format for the application is [All questions Bold and all answers normal] Example : Question : <Answer>.

alt text
@flappppyyy said in Organization Zero | Role play archive:

alt text
Participants:@Predator
since we bought a lot of arms with high quality also we got all the kinds of arms, and now we are searching for a client that he can some arms to get some money that we can use it in many areas to upgrade the gang,
and today, when I was chilling out in Las Venturas, I got a call from a member from San Andreas Federal Police called "predator" he told me that he wants some arms with high quality for their patrols also to protect San Andreas from criminal Operations, we agreed, I told him that we will come to their base that he can check them before buying them, however, we decide to get ready,we took our weapons in the trunk of our car, I bring some gang mates with me, and I went to the San Andreas Federal Police base,there,i found him waiting for us ,so he opened gates to us, park our car in their garage,then we talked a bit about Conditions San Andreas a this moment,then, I decide to show him our arms,after testing it,we opened a talk about the price,after some suggestions,he decided to take them with 140500$ for each box,after transporting them inside the base,he paid me and I went back to our base.
Screenshots:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

^[alt text]
@meliodas said in Comando da Capital Media Center:

alt text
Participants: ~[Comando Da Capital]~(#8f0b35,#8f0b35,#8f0b35) - ~[157 Helpers (@Douglass )]~(#8a113d) - ~[Organization Zero]~(#0f8f0a) - ~[San Andreas Federal Police]~(blue,blue) - ~[The Strike Team]~(navy,navy)

We were leaving our base when we received a call from a buyer who needed our drugs and we needed weapons from him, so we put the drug shipment in the suitcase and left.

alt text

We were arriving when I saw 2 armed guys in a car and they were the ones so we went to where they got off and said hello and started to negotiate drugs for guns. After a big talk, we came to an agreement.

alt text

After that I took him to see our stuff in the suitcase of the car and he tried some Marijuana in the cigarette and told me he liked it so he took us to his suitcase to see the guns he had in his car, AK-47s and M4s.

alt textalt text

After having put the drugs in their briefcase and the guns in ours, the tactical agents suddenly arrived and set the cars on fire and confiscated everything for my good luck I managed to escape I thought about shooting them but they shot me in the foot so I just escaped so the others didn't have the same luck.

alt text

Then I started thinking about what I could do to help them and I decided to call a friend so we followed them on a motorcycle and then we stole a van and started to follow them stealthily, the agents were taking them to the interrogation station in San Fierro.

alt textalt text

3 Traffic lights before arriving at the interrogation barracks of the agents I decided to crash them and they lost control and they crashed so we aimed at them and we took the guns and drugs and went to the CDC base. Once we're done, we close the deal.

alt text

~[Peace Justicie and Freedom ~ Comando Da Capital]~(#8a113d,#8a113d)

^[alt text]
@lifeless said in Comando da Capital Media Center:

alt text
Participants: ~[Comando DA Capital]~(maroon,black,black,maroon) @Lifeless - ~[Organization Zero]~(#81f200) @Cazzone - ~[San Andreas Federal Police]~(navy) @Barry-Allen - ~[The Chosen Few MC]~(#757175) @Inferno
Story:When i was at the base i got Called by Inferno he told me in phone he Steal a car and he want to modify it with new parts so i accepted his car, when i modifying the Car did not take my weapons, so i called my Friend Cazzone to meet us in LS and LV hightway, so we Surrended and we get in his car to take us in jail when he Drive in LS LV hightway my Friend Cazzone Shooted his Car so me and Inferno left his Car and aim and shooted him, So we Victoir.
~[Money Cannot Buy Freedom !! CDC FTW !]~
ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/FxKa5aM