Primary Language: Arabic

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: 1 Week

Current S/G/C and rank: ETF Recruit

Other RP groups you're in: None

**Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure):**None

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: None

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) SAM is basically all about Medical treatment to those who need it, It's an Emergency group in case of a Death situation or someone who's feeling sick in General. They have hospitals all around SA so they provide the best treatment available in the state.

What is the SAM motto? "Always there when you need us most"

Who founded SAM? Joe was the one who founded SAM

Who is the current leader? Marko is currently leading SAM

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: Started today honestly

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: Always keep your eye on people who need treatment

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: You are not allowed to heal your gang members while on turf

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Yes i do.

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I will respect his opinions and try to reply back kindly.

2. Why exactly are you applying today? Because i like to help people, and state needs more quality treatment.

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? Probably my biggest strength is Loyality, and my weakness is shooting and kinda driving boats.

4. Why should we accept you to our team? Because as i said, I'm helpful, Loyal and kind to people. And would really like to help.

Will be posting events/RPs/Patrols down below in the replies.