Type the name of the best player left the game

Freezy

Well, I started off playing as a cop, almost 2 years ago, as any other trainee, I got impressed from SWAT. I had no idea how everything works, so I started asking here and there, as @Hesha noticed me and got me in SAT. He somewhat brought me to the overall gameplay of SAES, as I was failing each one of the SAT tests :topkek:.

HESHA AMIGO

Rato the god:

ust think the q traisao seginte and fuck and will prove it by taking me TT n know who was more dizen q was Odorian So everyone knows what you do to put me in the | and then I Tirao already Perceiving q q ngm me more in the game then q I pose to you guys and say goodbye and it was good while had fun with the guys especially (TBDs, Spetnazz, Shaun, Jasem, Shaun, Brazz, Nuno, Pitoco, Under, Sam, Thomas and greedy) Galera Then the day came and the Mouse was betrayed and stabbed in the back !!

One day he will be back

People I owe endless amounts of thanks to, for being the reason behind years of fun on here:

Arsenic
JoshBosh
Boston
Apollo
Jccalvin
Domingez
Spetnazz
Seba
Toxic (H47)
Royal

... And a shit ton more. It's been years, so it is definitely hard keeping up with all the names.