Nishki's Application for San Andreas Medics.

Nishki

Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: Nishki

Account name: bluelive122

Primary Language: Arabic.

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: My first ever Log in was about 2011

Current S/G/C and rank: N/A

Other RP groups you're in:
1/ Investment arms
2/ The motorheads
3/ Cluck

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure) : SaS I got removed for inactivity.

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: I was banned once and I would like to let the HQ's know about that only.

alt text

Section B: General Questionnaire:
Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) San Andreas Medics short of SAM is a group that is known of how good it is at healing people around the city of san Andreas. The group has its reputation in the server from how good it is in each part. Role-Playing/Response and much more. The group consists of great members aswell that are professional at the role of the group.

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us the most.

Who founded SAM? Joe is.

Who is the current leader? Marko is.

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server? : Honestly, I spawn as a medic every now on them because I enjoy the role of it.

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn : Always heal the people that are in need.

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: Don't get inside the SR to help the criminals you can just park your car by it and wait over there.

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ? : Yes I can.

alt text

Section C : Aptitudes:
1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I would respect his dissensions and reply by Yes sir. or No sir.

1. Why exactly are you applying today? I have always wanted to apply as I did before but stuff wasn't really ok back then but now since things gladly got sorted out I am back here applying.

2. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
    1/Role-playing
    2/Driving
    3/Eager to learn.
    I am only bad at Landing planes.

3. Why should we accept you to our team? Honestly, I like the idea of the group the way it works and everything so I think that my role of a guy would really fit into the group as I mostly study and look into medical stuff. Plus I am a super active guy and I will be representing the group in an amazing way.

alt text
Roleplay #1
Participants: : @madrazo and I
Description: : As I was working at the hospital checking out my stuff and my kit I get an urgent phone call from a cop that needs medical assistance right now! I answer the phone and I hear HELLO? IS THIS THE MEDIC??? I say Yes sir how can I help you? He says I need you at my location right now!! as he describes what happened to him and where he was. As I reach him he starts saying Officer if I die just let my wife and son know that I love him as I told him Don't worry sir I will make sure that you don't die atleast not yet As I dig deep into his injury and realize that he has been shot by a bullet.. I took him quickly to the hospital and start working on the injurt to get the bullet out of his chest. I got the bullet out as day by day pass by as the cop is back to his life as he can walk and get back to action better than ever!!.

Screenshots: (Please use a link): https://imgur.com/a/NT28YU8
alt text