BR ISSUES !

Garcia1999

Question

BEFORE READING/VOTING : POLL IS FUCKED UP ANYWAYS THERES 1 / 3 / 2 READ WELL AND THANKS

As we all know when you br you will get 42 stars 100%, this turned cops to exploit killarrest instead arrest especially with "combat shotgun", that means when u get arrested for 210s its impossible to come back and continue crack since you have 5 minutes only after u crack 3rd door.

anyways i want to suggest :

1 - Allow killarrest inside the bank with M4 only
2 - Raise time to restart bank to 7 minutes ( so you have chance to come back )
3 - Neither, keep it

whats your opinions???

24 answers to this question

@Kasparov said in BR ISSUES !:

Dodge cars nerfed; Medic Batons removed; Flashbangs nerfed; /eject all removed - are you guys not tired of making police side an absolute terrible experience? jesus christ almighty.

Can't believe you posted this with so much confidence, completely ignoring the fact that you can respawn and go back to brs easily, whereas criminals have to wait at least 200 seconds to respawn and go back to br

@Kasparov said in BR ISSUES !:

Dodge cars nerfed; Medic Batons removed; Flashbangs nerfed; /eject all removed - are you guys not tired of making police side an absolute terrible experience? jesus christ almighty.

The dodge was OP as fuck, police medics were never supposed to get a nightstick, eject all was exploiting a game mechanic just like some people exploited the shit out of switchweapon and it's pretty logical flashbang got a cooldown considering nades do have one; all these things aside, I voted for third option

Can we all stop trying to "remove" things from the "other" side and try to get better in game instead? As far as I see neither of the two sides (cops and criminals) are superior to other. So lets keep it this way. Making things easier for one side is not going to enrich the gameplay but it will make things dull instead.

I'm starting to be afraid of seeing a suggestion like "remove combat shotgun it is too overpowered" one day.

Beside the cringe joke above, I support what @Groove said eveything that got added/removed/nerved got a logical reason behind it, tho I will vote for third reason and the question is why? Simply that the current system from my point of view is nor easy neither hard which means it's more competitive, the only prove on that is that we still see successful brs but also failed ones

Best meme thread of 2019.

...wait, you're serious?

But in all seriousness, I added proper logs to BRs today so I can see who fails etc. I'll release some stats when I get a representative number probably. Stats make me mildly moist. I apologise in advance OC.

@Kiroa6Ko said in BR ISSUES !:

@Niceez well if 2 normal DE with armor and CS and KAIN /DARLY spawning as DEHQ with duals and armor that mean rip br...

Dude, os that hard to understand that DE just can attend the br when there is clo? So if there is DE duals there will be clo duals it will be balanced, also i am not sure of they can use duals in br

In this times, DE's are able to kill-arresting at BR. And due that they use the duals (Tec-9-Armor) As well they get a properties to respond easily to BR's ,and respawning quickly ,then i'm sure that in the future they will add (sawed off to DE HQ +Special Forces ) to be able to eliminate CLO and to stop bank robberies easier , do not forget the role played by SWAT paramedic to heal cops+DE at br. they may also get drugs.