Fire Academy Application - Ramby - 25-08-2019 [ACCEPTED]

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: Ramby

Username: ramby

Old nickname/Other used names ingame: J.Drenth, SGT.Bojangles, George.Brown, Junior.Reigns & Devenoid.

Age: Sadly, I'm already 23 years old. Time flies, I started SAES when I was 16.

Current G/S I'm currently involved in a new upcoming squad called Five-0.

How long have you been a member of your current g/s and what is your rank? We're almost a month old and I'm level 3 in the squad.

Current groups:
San Andreas Interceptor: Sergeant
All Load trucking: Assistant yard manager (HQ)
SAPA: Corporal and PC tester
PC: certified officer
Desert Eagles: Sergeant

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: I don't recall any, I'm just a player that drives around for fun and barely breaks any rules.

Will you have enough time to learn in the evening (at the course)? I'll try to do my best.

Tell us something about yourself: My real name is Rick, currently unemployed and looking for a job (if you have any please let me know). I finished university about 2 months ago, got a degree in the finance area. Furthermore, there isn't anything else I would like to share.

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that joining the academy of San Andreas Fire Department doesn't give you any rank or anything that will make you better than other people? Of course, we're equal to each other.

Do you understand that you will have to be in a fire fighting course for more than a month? Oof, well I'll try to give it my best during this period.

Do you understand the rules of the academy and the rules of San Andreas Fire Department? Yes, I do

Do you understand that you will have to learn and to pass writing tests in order to pass the course? Writing is not my best part, but I do understand.

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? My honesty, my professionality, down to earth person, like to joke around once in a while. To act like a normal human being overall.

What are your weaknesses? Patience so now and then, I'm bad to forgive people who have done something to me like lying for example. In general, I can't stand people who lie to me.

Why do you want to join the SAFD? I hung around a couple of times, been to a couple of lectures given by the assistant chief. It seemed like a proper group to join with mature people.

Why do you want to join the academy? Well, this can give me a chance to join the group at some point or get rejected of course. But this means I gave it a go at last.

What specialization would you like to learn within the academy? Some strategies and tactics regarding being a firefighter. Things like how to hold a firehose, how to safely use an extinquisher, which do's and don't there are.

I wish the ones who are reading this a nice day and hopefully I see them soon in the field.

^[alt text]

Applicant's signature: X
Date: 25-08-2019

alt text
Duty report:
Giving back-up with my companion to the San Andreas Fire Department. We mainly drove to 904A and cleaned the streets using our equipment. We also responded to an emergency call from ICE regarding an exploded vehicle.
alt text
alt text

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team

25th August, 2019

Applicant, @Ramby

Thanks once again for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step. You will be in fire academy for some period, during that time you have to prove that you're a really good firefighter. Keep in mind to post below all your activities, so we may see yours work and so on.

Please, when you're joining or making an activities, use '' Cadet. '' tag.

We wish you best of luck!

alt text

Kind regards,
SAFD Assistant Chief,

• Ramos

alt text
alt text
Duty report:
During my evening shift, I drove by a hostile area in the city of Los Santos. I had a report of a 904A and was heading to the destination. When suddenly my tire popped, it could have been a nail or a bullet what caused it. I reported it in via the radio and a member of the SAPD drove by to give me a hand. Sadly, we didn't succeed in fixing the problem, so I had to call a mechanical service called "TMH". They showed up after 20 minutes, together with the mechanic I installed a new tire on the firetruck. I didn't have to pay anything, it was all part of there service. At the end a member of the SAFD came by, to check if I was alright and perform a 10-10.

:::

https://imgur.com/a/K7nPh4U

A big thanks to @ferthis @TaJ and the SS agent who showed up.

alt text

alt text
Duty report:
Surveillance around the map of San Andreas and cleaned up roads and extinguished a few 904A. On this shift, I had @AntiRug with me to perform the necessary support through the radio. Much oblige

https://imgur.com/a/vLnkIla

alt text