SA - Sanitary Andreas

Squad3

alt text

alt text

Sanitary Andreas is a group that strives to clean and keep the city of San Andreas in great shape. We keep trash off the streets and are ready to sweep the roads, whatever the weather may be. Keeping the city's water clean is also a main priority. Need your front porch cleaned? Your lawn mowed? Your private road sweeped to perfection? That is why we're here. We provide services that nobody has until now.

alt text

Management (Rank 5)
@Squad3 (Leader)
@Mr-Smith (Vice-Leader)

HQ Team (Rank 4)
@siddman (HQ)

Collector (Rank 3)
(None)

Sanitarian (Rank 2)
(None)

Cleaner (Rank 1)
@Combine
@BlaZZey
@Kiroa6Ko
@SoulFly
@FireFox
@Tylor33
@Riley
@Mert
@Ramos

Probationary (Rank 0)
(None)

Total Member Count: 12

alt text

Group Name
Sanitary Andreas

Group Tag
[SA]Name[Rank]

Group Color
#53614B

Group Motto
Trash makes us Cash

alt text

Rule 1: Always follow Server Rules (F1)
Rule 2: Do not be rude to other members
Rule 3: Be Active
Rule 4: Collect trash frequently (Atleast once every few days)
Rule 5: Do not argue with your superiors.
Rule 6: Do not lie about being a High Ranked Member of the group if you aren't.

alt text

Part 1 - In-Game Information
Nickname:
Username:
What groups are you a member of?:
Have you ever warned/jailed? If yes, why?:
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why?:
How would you rate your english from 1-10? (1 being the worst, 10 being best):

Part 2 - Roleplay
Why are you interested in joining our group?:
Do you agree to follow all of the rules (Both the Server and Group rules)?:
Describe yourself (Minimum of 10 words):
Why should we pick you over anyone else?:

If your application is denied, you may re-apply in two weeks from the time of the denial

alt text

https://discord.gg/yFuURYG

Nickname: [AA]Combine
Username: sapience
What groups are you a member of?: ZIP and KTN because I'm not that kind of player who likes being part of all server groups to feel special.
Have you ever warned/jailed? If yes, why?: One time as far as I can recall, I threw myself a grenade and then a cop showed up alleging that I avoided him.
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why?: 1st ban was on 2010 or 2011 by Razvan because I constantly crashed a plane into their event, 2nd ban on 2012 by Master for multi-accounting and the last one was on late 2014 by Sam for the same, having a couple accounts. So that makes 3 legit bans, taking off the hour bans for trying to use SAES>JoshBosh tag.
How would you rate your english from 1-10? (1 being the worst, 10 being best): I would rate my writing around a 6 being honest Although I'm kinda of a grammar nazi and I was part of SANA which required a quite amount of English writing knowledge.

Part 2 - Roleplay
Why are you interested in joining our group?: Back in the past, I and some old retired players had the same group concept and it was going to be a thing but we didn't go really far as we were not active. I'm interested because I would like to have that experience again, and certainly not much to say except I was stoked when I saw this topic and realised it was not another common group.
Do you agree to follow all of the rules (Both the Server and Group rules)?: I agree to follow them besides I don't see any group rules on this topic.
Describe yourself (Minimum of 10 words): Spanishtard, drug addict, maximum mong, a couple more things I have been tagged as, an awful fat shitcunt, a proud homosexual whose fantasy is getting bummed by a group of niggers with a plunger and some pliers, apart from that I would say I'm a relaxed and nice guy and that's what really matters.
Why should we pick you over anyone else?: I consider myself a badass roleplayer compared to others assuming most part of the server doesn't even try to roleplay, I have quite a lot of experience within, and the fact I'm active now will favor both myself and the group as I would love to start roleplaying removing the shit from the streets, also known as ICE.

Yours sincerely,
Sir Combine Harvester

Nickname: BlaZZey
Username: kalevipoeg
What groups are you a member of?: TMH (HQ), KTN (Employee), IAC (Member), Kart Club (Probie).
Have you ever warned/jailed? If yes, why?: Yes, in the beginning since I wanted to nade a cop but I killed myself on accident.
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why?: Yep, I abused a bug that I was unaware of.
How would you rate your English from 1-10? (1 being the worst, 10 being best): I would say about a 7.5 because I get some grammar mistakes here and there.

Part 2 - Roleplay
Why are you interested in joining our group?: Because I could create a lot of roleplay scenarios about this role and I owned a nature protection group back in the days but, I decided to close it since I could not handle it all by myself and it died eventually. So here I am trying to apply to another group that has the same concept which I like a lot. And this group is pretty unique and that's what I like about it.
Do you agree to follow all of the rules (Both the Server and Group rules)?: Yes, I will and I do.
Describe yourself (Minimum of 10 words): Well, typical Estonian boy that likes gaming but also is very social, so that means I love going outside with my friends and hanging out with them. I also love roleplaying inside of SAES and I am an applicant for ALT. Been playing SAES for about a year or even longer.
Why should we pick you over anyone else?: Because I have decent English, I know how to roleplay quite well and it's my main reason why I still play SAES, even tho that the roleplaying part is kinda dead in SAES, I still find some hope in it. And I have experience in being in different groups.

Nickname: KiroSa
Username:MalikVx
What groups are you a member of?: no Groupe ... and i wish i join u :) so SA will be my first Groupe
Have you ever warned/jailed? If yes, why?: yup well i've admin jails for the first day for me in the server well i read all the rules and im respecting for it :) now
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why?:no never
How would you rate your english from 1-10? (1 being the worst, 10 being best): 8/10

Part 2 - Roleplay
Why are you interested in joining our group?: well i've good skills at RP and i need a groupe to show this skills with Friends
Do you agree to follow all of the rules (Both the Server and Group rules)?: ofc before i apply i read all the rules and im agree to respect all of them both of them the server rules and the Groupe rules
Describe yourself (Minimum of 10 words): my name is Malik im16years old i've good skills at RP and i wish i upgard this skills i live in Tunisia im active for 8/7 h per day :3
Why should we pick you over anyone else?: as i said im good at RP im active for 8/7 h per day i can be helpfull and im respecting all the rules

Nickname: Soulfly
Username: kaptan44
What groups are you a member of?:

• San Andreas Fire Department

• San Andreas Medics

• San Andreas Pirates

• Cunning Stunts

• The Motor Heads

• Black Eagle Security

Have you ever warned/jailed? If yes, why?: No.
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why?: Yes, I've forbidden it because of multiaccount, but the problem is completely resolved.
How would you rate your english from 1-10? (1 being the worst, 10 being best): 8-10

Part 2 - Roleplay
Why are you interested in joining our group?: Interested in the roles and activities he has done.
Do you agree to follow all of the rules (Both the Server and Group rules)?: Yes, I accept.
Describe yourself (Minimum of 10 words): My name is Tolga I am 19 years old. I live in Turkey and I am a Turkish citizen. I do sports regularly on a daily basis. I have made sports dali body development dir. I live in Malatya. I am a fan of my own football club. I love to play soccer. As computer games I play games like MTA, Rust, Left4 Dead2, League of Legends, Pes 2016, CS: GO. I love to go on long roads and I enjoy visiting many cities of Turkey and the states of foreign countries.
Why should we pick you over anyone else?: Because I am active and can help you if I'am not busy when you want, I can help with RP and various activities.

Nickname: FireFox
Username: firefox201791
What groups are you a member of?: Pro Cops, Cuban Cars and IAC.
Have you ever warned/jailed? If yes, why?: couple of troll adminjails.
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why?: yes 2 times one for multi accounting back in 2011 when i was a newbie, and the other one was this year for streaming nude yoga in SAES cinema ( YouTube Video ).
How would you rate your english from 1-10? (1 being the worst, 10 being best): well my English is fairly understandable and i will understand anything i will be told, so i would give myself 5.5.

Part 2 - Roleplay
Why are you interested in joining our group?: since the server is heading towards the reset and they said that they are going to improve the Civilian side i think it would be great to be in a cool group like this.
Do you agree to follow all of the rules (Both the Server and Group rules)?: ofc i totally agree to follow all of the rules.
Describe yourself (Minimum of 10 words): well, hi there i'm Mahmoud Elnashar a 20 years old Egyptian, i have started playing MTA in 2010~2011 my first server was SAES and i never played in any server since then, got banned for Multi Accounting then i came back in 2016, i have went inactive in June 2017 due my RL circumstances then i came back in December 2017 and i'm active since then :D.
Why should we pick you over anyone else?: being a member in the San Andreas Police Academy for over than 2.5 years gave me tons of experience in role-playing, also i'm a loyal guy since i did not leave my squad since i joined it.

Nickname: Tylor
Username: Medkhalil007
What groups are you a member of?: N/A
Have you ever warned/jailed? If yes, why?: Never
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why?: Never
How would you rate your english from 1-10? (1 being the worst, 10 being best): 7

Part 2 - Roleplay
Why are you interested in joining our group?: I like the role so much
Do you agree to follow all of the rules (Both the Server and Group rules)?: Yes.
Describe yourself (Minimum of 10 words): I'm a good guy, I respect everyone, I don't ignore people and I love doing Roleplays.
Why should we pick you over anyone else?: I have a good Roleplay skills, plus I'm not in any group, so I can be 100% active in this group, and I'd like to be one of the first members so one day I can be in the HQ team

If your application is denied, you may re-apply in two weeks from the time of the denial

Nickname: Riley
Username : rendor123
What groups are you a member of?: TMH, ProCop, SAA
Have you ever warned/jailed? If yes, why?: I've been jailed for DM when I was a newbie on the server.
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why?: No, I haven't.
How would you rate your english from 1-10? (1 being the worst, 10 being best): 10/7

Part 2 - Roleplay
Why are you interested in joining our group?: I think, every group got a unique role and every group got other types of RP situations. I think, I would be interested in this kind of situations.
Do you agree to follow all of the rules (Both the Server and Group rules)?: Yes, I do.
Describe yourself (Minimum of 10 words): So. I'm Bence. I'm 17 years old, and I live in Subotica. It's a bigger city in Serbia. I'm interested in foreign languages and in history. I spend most of my time with my friends, but I got time for other stuff to do. For example, I'm learning the programming. I play the MTA for 3 years now, but I went inactive a couple times.
Why should we pick you over anyone else?: I think my activity is pretty good. I'm also good at RP-ing, since I'm creative. I call myself a loyal guy with the ability to understand the humour and the jokes. I'm trying to ignore the trolls and people with worse manners.

• 2 weeks later...

Nickname:ICE|Mert|R
Username:mertt
What groups are you a member of?:No
Have you ever warned/jailed? If yes, why?:No
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why?:No
How would you rate your english from 1-10? (1 being the worst, 10 being best):6

Part 2 - Roleplay
Why are you interested in joining our group?:Because i like this group. I think this group is funny.
Do you agree to follow all of the rules (Both the Server and Group rules)?:Yes
Describe yourself (Minimum of 10 words):My name is Mert. I am very old member in saes. I have brothers. My brothers played saes. My brothers Enes and Death.They were in MI-6 member when they playing.
Why should we pick you over anyone else?:Because i am active and i like this group.I am play in this group.