LaZaR's Application

• ~[Section A: Personal Information:]~(lime)

Nickname: LaZaR

Account name: xxlazarxx

Primary Language: Arabic

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: since 2014

Current S/G/C and rank: N/A

Other RP groups you're in: Cluckin' bell

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): n/a

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: Got banned in 2016 , cause i was admin in other RPG serveur , and about adminjails i can only remember 2 adminjails ( First one : basically i'm arresting any criminal around but they though that i'm teaming with some gang member in turf . Second : marker kill in bankrob ) and some mutes ofc :b

^[alt text]

• ~[Section B: General Questionnaire:]~(lime)

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) SAM Stands for San Andreas Medics,it is the first dedicated team of medics in the server .It's foremost goal is to provide medical assistance to San andreas Citizens. It is the only official medical emergency group in San Andreas Based out of San Andreas Hospital.Also They're sort of an "elite" group of paramedics who're trained and prepared to deal with any incident and injury .It owns the best doctors in San andreas.

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most!

Who founded SAM? Joe Vallachi found the San Andreas Medics group.

Who is the current leader? The current leader is Marko

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: well to be honest , i didn't spawn too much but those last days i'm active

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn:
You can't heal or revive even you can't spawn while you're wanted

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic:
Do not use /revive on store robberies or Heal Criminals inside, Don't ever enter the marker of the SR, you can just take your Ambulance and standby.

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: i'm pretty sure that i can be active enough to do or post any ingame activities

^[alt text]

• ~[Section C : Aptitudes:]~(lime)

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? Trying to pay attention as much as i can and be respectful about the new things or any decision that they made

2. Why exactly are you applying today? To be clear , i wasn't a medic lover but as i see last days SAM has big amount of activities thats makes me related to this great group

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? About my strengths i have game benfit's like everyone on shooting,driving,helikilling and cracking also i am mature and i say that is a strength to and i had good communication skills on roleplays as you know i like building and i have a good skill with it and i've a good skill with sniper well this is my current strengths.And about my biggest weakness is when i go a little too gung-ho sometimes. Attempting crazy stunts when they aren't needed, trying to wrestle with police, etc. I make sure to keep it calm when things are serious, though!

4. Why should we accept you to our team? I am patient and respectful guy, i do not disturb anyone to serve my own business , calm and prudent . Also i think the main point of accepting is my activity,i am on saes almost 24/7 and can raise SAM activity if you need that.Because for now i have nothing to do with others groups and will be spawned as medic to patrol and chat.

Greetings, Dr.Lazar.
The SAM HQ team would like to gladly notify you that you have been ~[accepted]~(lime,green) to join our team. Your application, determination and skill-set satisfies the requirements required in order to be one of us. Without further ado, I welcome you in!
We hope to see much more of you as a member of the group, don't let us down!

^[alt text]

Regards,
Johnny English
San Andreas Medics Vice Commissioner