Fire Academy Application - Matthews - 21.08.2019 [ACCEPTED]

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: Matthews

Username: seattle31

Old nickname/Other used names ingame: Seattle

Current G/S Federal Bureau of Investigation

How long have you been a member of your current g/s and what is your rank? I am currently a probation member of my squad.

Current groups: rTECH, Centrino, San Andreas Medics, Brothers of Metal, ZIP Construction, San Andreas Interceptors and San Andreas Police Academy.

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: I have been banned from SAES due to abusing money bug. I saw a video on youtube about it and i gave it a try. Afterwards banned and dealt.

Will you have enough time to learn in the evening (at the course)? Yes, i will.

Tell us something about yourself: Well, I am just a normal guy which is studying university at outcity. I do like playing computer games and american football. I am into sports and body building as well. I used to be a professional american football player in Turkey but i had to resign due to health issues. I also used to be semi professional swimmer but It's just a hobby for me nowadays. I do travel outcities in the summer. I am studying agriculture engineering and its going to be my third grade at it. I would also mention my strenghts, one of my biggest strength is keeping my calm. It's sometimes not that easy but i can control everything about myself. I do also trust my English skills, writing, speaking and reading. I would also say that I am creative and mature fella which has goals and future plans. I am also a guy who has common sense which went from the server nowadays.

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that joining the academy of San Andreas Fire Department doesn't give you any rank or anything that will make you better than other people? Ofcourse I do.

Do you understand that you will have to be in a fire fighting course for more than a month? Yes, I do.

Do you understand the rules of the academy and the rules of San Andreas Fire Department? Yes, I do.

Do you understand that you will have to learn and to pass writing tests in order to pass the course? Yes, I do.

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? I would start stating my strenghths with my English skills. I honestly think that I am very good at it and able to speak and spell it very good. I am good at driving and taking control of a vehicle. Back in a time when i was playing american football, i was a captain there and i know how to organize people and push them to make something done at the time. I am a calm fella and not able to be triggered easily. Plus, I do have firefight experience back in a time and know how to deal with situations. About my role playing skills, I used to serve both HLS and SS so i have a perfect imagination about role plays as well.

What are your weaknesses? I sometimes have indecisions between my heart and conscience. I also act unnatural and feel different when i get too much praise from someone, that is the one of my most weaknesses tho. I just focus on the commendations and feel extremly arrogant. I always want to get the things done before the time or at the time. I sometimes show excessively effort to make it done.

Why do you want to join the SAFD? I trust on my roleplaying skills and SAFD offers a lot of different role play styles. Being a firefighter in-game with some unique abilities and use them to make role plays are sound very cool. That's why I am willing to be part of the group.

Why do you want to join the academy? As i mentoined above, to improve and show my role play and combat skills.

What specialization would you like to learn within the academy? To deal with extrem situations and apply them at the time.

^[alt text]

Applicant's signature: alt text
Date: 21st of August, 2019.

alt text
Roleplay: Construction accident
Description of roleplay: After the call we had, we divided into teams and arrived the area with units. After we reached the point, we noticed 2 seriously wounded victims. EMT unit took care of them while we was trying to fight against fire. After some time, we have beat the fire and checked the area for future threatening. And then EMT team lifted the victims to the nearest hospital to make the core applies on them and they came to the FD. Plus, after the situation, we went to a small trip to Dillmore.
Participants: SAFD members and applicants.
Screenshots:*
alt text

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team

22nd August, 2019

Applicant, @Matthews

Thanks once again for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step. You will be in fire academy for some period, during that time you have to prove that you're a really good firefighter. Keep in mind to post below all your activities, so we may see yours work and so on.

Please, when you're joining or making an activities, use '' Cadet. '' tag.

We wish you best of luck!

alt text

Kind regards,
SAFD Assistant Chief,

• Ramos

@Richard said in Fire Academy Application - Richard - 21.08.2019 [UNDER REVIEW]:

^[alt text]
Roleplay: A fire threat
Description of roleplay: As the units of Las Venturas Fire Department have recieved a backup call at Las Venturas, they got on their work and rushed to the scene. They noticed the fire spreading around to the hotels, this would have turned into a chaos as the houses were close to eachother. They had to extinguish the fire before it spreads around. They have wore their gas masks and equiped their fire extinguishers. As they have done that, their chief ordered the water tanks to help the firefighters to extinguish the fire. A few of the cadets took care of the water pressure and directed the hose towards the fire. With the help of firefighters and watertanks, the fire has gotten extinguished and couldnt spread around. After making sure that the fire has gotten extinguished clearly, they returned back to base for any possible backup calls.
Participants: SAFD Members, SAFD Cadets and SAFD Wannabes
Screenshots:

alt textalt textalt text

^[alt text]