FoxZilla's Application

• Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: FoxZilla

Account name: mertt

Primary Language: Turkish

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: I am playing saes since 2010

Current S/G/C and rank: N/A

Other RP groups you're in: SAPA

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): TMH,SAP,SAIA,Sanitary Andreas, Biker Boyz, Cluck,

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: I was jailed 3 time. Fist, We were event and without warp. event type was knock of my nrg with ambulance. one player was reported me because of car dm. i was crashed him so he was reported me. Second time we were doing JB and admin said you cant camp front of jail but a lot of player was there and we were going to jail. Thirt time i was spawned as donator and i didnt see donator spawn rules. i had 42 stars and swat car was came for arrest after that i killed them with RPG.

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words)
The purpose of san andreas medic is to help people and act. I think this is a great thing I love to help people so I want to be a part of this group. SAM members are constantly helping people. When anyone get hurt, they are helping so i want to be a part of SAM.

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM? Valachi

Who is the current leader? Marko

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: I was spawned as years ago but i wasnt spawning to much. Now i am spawning reglulary.

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: if you have star you cant spawn as paramedic

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: you cant use /revive or you cant heal criminals inside SR. You cant the marker of the SR

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: I am always active in SAES. I am spending a lot of time in SAES.

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? First i listen to the criticism after that i thank him/her for the criticism

2. Why exactly are you applying today? Because I think I've gained enough experience

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? I am good at team work and driving. But i am not good at driving motor.

4. Why should we accept you to our team? Because i am active member so SAM can take postive reviews and i want help people.