Kain and Joe again abuse their 'privilege'

Joshbond

@KARIM said in Kain and Joe again abuse their 'privilege':

lets not forget how he edited rule for second time hhhh just to aj thc tbh
a week ago
alt text
2days ago ( when thc member went to safp )
alt text

That edit was more or less common sense and was actually done after Filex joined FBI (the squad which I'm part of and went to a BR and at the time was jailed for it), the following day or atleast sometime soon after, GM made a public announcement regarding it

@Kain excuse me but if you are talking about common sense, you should have added the shit your adding now, before u join copside and once again the puzzling ques is why common sense was not used before when u did shit as TT .. we all know what :)

@Joshbond said in Kain and Joe again abuse their 'privilege':

Now surely if a PC Diploma police officer in a well known squad is arresting other police officers who have aquired 4 stars by mistake, that is not following the PC code.

Surely avoiding arrest is specifically when a criminal/civillian/group member (non-police group) avoids being arrested. Not cops who are being chased down by other cops. Thats common sense.

I understand your view, however in this circumstance it is clearly unjust the attempt arrest.

The fact that the FBI Leader is encouraging and applauding FBI members for breaking squad rules is shameful and disappointing. It just shows that FBI is really going down hill.

All of the above statements are false.

• You do not have to abide by PC rules when not spawned as PC.

• Avoiding arrest works exactly the same for both cops and criminals.

• Attempting to arrest someone who is wanted is perfectly just.

• The fact that the FBI leader doesn't give in to a rulebreaker's whining is perfectly fine.

Plus technically neither Kain nor Joe broke any squad or PC rules, as they didn't use their squad or PC spawn to arrest you. They used the adminpanel to arrest you after you broke the server rules.

@NanoBob said in Kain and Joe again abuse their 'privilege':

Now surely if a PC Diploma police officer in a well known squad is arresting other police officers who have aquired 4 stars by mistake, that is not following the PC code.

Surely avoiding arrest is specifically when a criminal/civillian/group member (non-police group) avoids being arrested. Not cops who are being chased down by other cops. Thats common sense.

I understand your view, however in this circumstance it is clearly unjust the attempt arrest.

The fact that the FBI Leader is encouraging and applauding FBI members for breaking squad rules is shameful and disappointing. It just shows that FBI is really going down hill.

• The fact that the FBI leader doesn't give in to a rulebreaker's whining is perfectly fine.

Plus technically neither Kain nor Joe broke any squad or PC rules, as they didn't use their squad or PC spawn to arrest you. They used the adminpanel to arrest you after you broke the server rules.

But you are wrong Nanobob as they did attempt to arrest me while spawned as FBI. Are you blind to that or just arrogant?

If I attempt to kill someone is still attempted Murder not just 'oh well you did not murder them so we will let you off'..... use common sense

The leader of FBI clearly did applaude Joe and Kain for attempting to break FBI squad rules. Which is poor leadership and showing that FBI is lacking the correct disipline and gives certain members 'special treatment' as they think they are above the law.

But you are wrong Nanobob as they did attempt to arrest me while spawned as FBI. Are you blind to that or just arrogant?

If I attempt to kill someone is still attempted Murder not just 'oh well you did not murder them so we will let you off'..... use common sense

The leader of FBI clearly did applaude Joe and Kain for attempting to break FBI squad rules. Which is poor leadership and showing that FBI is lacking the correct disipline and gives certain members 'special treatment' as they think they are above the law.

Murder != attempted murder

But kidding aside, that's not poor leadership at all. In fact, I completely agree with his judgement.

But kidding aside, that's not poor leadership at all. In fact, I completely agree with his judgement.

So let me get this right nanobob. You agree with the leader of a level 4 squad who applaudes there members for purposefully and knowingly attempting to break their squad rule?

So let me get this right nanobob. You agree with the leader of a level 4 squad who applaudes there members for purposefully and knowingly attempting to break their squad rule?

No, I applaud him for being lenient on the rules, using his senes as to where it is sensible to enforce, and where it would be pathetic to enforce them.

@Kain said in Kain and Joe again abuse their 'privilege':

a week ago
alt text
alt text

That edit was more or less common sense and was actually done after Filex joined FBI (the squad which I'm part of and went to a BR and at the time was jailed for it), the following day or atleast sometime soon after, GM made a public announcement regarding it

Funny. Just like it was, is and has always been common sense to not attempt to stop a gang bankrob as a gangmember, but you chose to exclude ProCops - which only admins can obtain - after breaking that rule yourself, in the past? When are your double standards ever gonna stop?

@Adistar said in Kain and Joe again abuse their 'privilege':

@Kain said in Kain and Joe again abuse their 'privilege':

a week ago
alt text
alt text

Funny. Just like it was, is and has always been common sense to not attempt to stop a gang bankrob as a gangmember, but you chose to exclude ProCops - which only admins can obtain - after breaking that rule yourself, in the past? When are your double standards ever gonna stop?

They wont and that is the exact reason I made this topic.

They are happy to set the rules but will not follow them like the rest of us. Shameful