Kain and Joe again abuse their 'privilege'

Joshbond

Hi all,

This is a topic to simply make you aware of the continious egotism and corruption of Kain and Joe. How they simply like to not follow rules as they believe they are invincible but easily and enjoyably punish others.

I was spawned as a State Trooper and I unintentionally acquired 4 stars. I immediately tried to get a bribe as obviously I was spawned as police and did not want to have 4 stars.

Unfortunate for me Kain and Joe drove passed me, turned around and started to chase me to try and arrest me. During this I warned both of them that they are breaking their squad (FBI) rules and also PC rules. I appreciate they were not spawned PC but they do have the PC diploma and should be abying by the basic rules like EVERY other PC has too. Kain and Joe should have to abide by every PC rule, not just those that suit them.

Now I appreciate that Squad rules are not server rules and those who break them are to be managed by the leader. But I can assure you all that neither of them will be 'punished' by the squad leader of FBI; so it defeats the points of having rules if people do not follow them. This is not a dig at FBI at all, this is a dig at the fact Kain and Joe think themselves above the law.

So here are the rules they broke as seen below:

FBI:3. You are prohibited from arresting those with a wanted level of less than 10 stars unless if they pose a threat or are actively partaking in an illegal activity such as a bank robbery.

PC: III. Don't attempt to arrest players with wanted level 3 or lower.
You can attempt to Roleplay with these people but you're not allowed to arrest them when they refuse.
Don't arrest people that are spawned cop.
If someone is not willing to end the chase with a Roleplay you're allowed to arrest him.
If there isn't any way to arrest a wanted person you're allowed to kill him.
If you see a criminal attacking another officer and you're near you're allowed to assist the other officer by arresting the criminal.

Now surely if a PC Diploma police officer in a well known squad is arresting other police officers who have aquired 4 stars by mistake, that is not following the PC code. So one of the SAPD HQ is not capable of following the rules that SAPD set. How disappointing it is and this proves how corrupted it is.

https://imgur.com/a/Zt1m3Qw

In the above images you can see me attempting to warn them of the rules they are breaking but they simply do not care.

I was not committing a crime, I never shot/dmed anyone. I committed no criminal acts but as we know the wanted system likes to give out free stars for no reason. Most importantly I was spawned as POLICE.

While I was running away I jumped down at two different locations to try and get away from being arrested to reach someone to bribe me but the second time I accidently killed myself and was immediately jailed for avoiding arrest as a State Trooper while 2 FBI members (Kain and Joe) were trying to arrest me. Surely avoiding arrest is specifically when a criminal/civillian/group member (non-police group) avoids being arrested. Not cops who are being chased down by other cops. Thats common sense.

This topic is simply me just making people aware of the situation and I have no further comment. Feel free to say what you wish I am not fussed. At the end of the day, its not the first time these 2 admins have done something like this but as always, nothing will happen.

Have a great day everyone and have fun.

I just wanna ask something related to the last part
If a cop got 42 stars and I attempt to arrest him and he kills himself how can it not be avoid
Nothing states that cops are above the avoid rule that's just my pov on that last part

@Crash said in Kain and Joe again abuse their 'privilege':

I just wanna ask something related to the last part
If a cop got 42 stars and I attempt to arrest him and he kills himself how can it not be avoid
Nothing states that cops are above the avoid rule that's just my pov on that last part

Sure, fair question. 42 and 4 stars are 38 stars apart which is a big difference. To achieve 42 stars as a cop you have gone out of your way to get them and not get rid of them. With 4 stars you can see its a simple accident as we all know that the wanted system throws out stars by mistake. Cops should not be intentially going out of their way to arrest other cops especially when it goes against their squad rules and PC rules.

In the 2nd screenshot I had 42 stars as I was admin jailed. Joe and Kain attempted to arrest me while I had 4 stars.

Still s dirty cop is a dirty cop I won't lied of I say I never did it myself it's fun and still counts and following ur role no?
A corrupted cop will get problem for taking a small bribe or a big one but like I said this ain't about the arrest my thing was about the part where you basically said cops shouldn't be included in the avoid arrest and that to me it's not logical ok it's annoying but it's also part of the gameplay

@Crash said in Kain and Joe again abuse their 'privilege':

Still s dirty cop is a dirty cop I won't lied of I say I never did it myself it's fun and still counts and following ur role no?
A corrupted cop will get problem for taking a small bribe or a big one but like I said this ain't about the arrest my thing was about the part where you basically said cops shouldn't be included in the avoid arrest and that to me it's not logical ok it's annoying but it's also part of the gameplay

I understand your view, however in this circumstance it is clearly unjust the attempt arrest. The avoid was not intentional but Kain and Joe trying to arrest me with 4 stars clearly was intentional.

I am not saying I am above the server rules and accept fair and just punishments. But this was not. This was clearly Joe and Kain purposefully trying to arrest and purposefully try to get me to break a server rule so they could arrest me. I knew this and I was not attempting to avoid as I did not want to give them that leverage but I accidently did and bam I was adminjailed as I predicted.

The point being is, as PC Diploma members they should not be arresting other police officers, especially those with 4 stars which is clearly obtained by mistake. Also they both broke their squad rules which as I said, they wont get punished for because people are scared.

@Silence said in Kain and Joe again abuse their 'privilege':

you wouldn't last a day in swat we arrest each other all the time

Arresting other squad members when there is a mutal understanding and agreement is different. This case was neither. This was Kain and Joe purposefully going out of their way to cause trouble and this is clear as they were happy to break their own squad rules and the PC rules/code.

Also have people forgot they clearly broke their Squad rule? Like they intentially broke it even after I warned them about it.

Now surely if a PC Diploma police officer in a well known squad is arresting other police officers who have aquired 4 stars by mistake, that is not following the PC code. So one of the SAPD HQ is not capable of following the rules that SAPD set. How disappointing it is and this proves how corrupted it is.

Players who are part of PC group are not required to follow PC rules when they're not using spawns linked to PC. That means anyone can arrest other cops and mess up roleplays as one wishes.

U.S. Department of Justice

Federal Bureau of Investigation

Office of the Executive

San Andreas, 700
20/08/2019

Following a review of the evidence, members of the FBI Management Team would like to commend both agents for their quick and decisive actions in dealing with a corrupt public official (who also appears to be mentally handicapped).

One of the key duties of any FBI member is tackling public corruption, and due to the fact you were far away from any police department and in the suburbs of Los Santos, they took correctly identified you as a threat. Having most likely obtained 5 stars (which had decreased to four over time), you have may have done one of the three following actions: killed a fellow police officer in cold blood, murdered an individual with no wanted level or crippled someone with a car. Those 400 seconds you spent in jail and the time you spent writing this topic helped make San Andreas a safer place for approximately 10 minutes.

Please see the following image below for @Daryl's and @Kain's award ceremony for their brave actions in ensuring a suicidal, murderous maniac was taken off the streets.

alt text

Regards,
Michael Payne
FBI Director,
Office of the Executive