Account name: adembyt

Primary Language: Turkish

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: in 5 years

Current S/G/C and rank: Cripz = Level 1

Other RP groups you're in: -

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): -

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: -

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) San andreas medic main purpose is helping to people and showing respect them with the best roleplaying skills.They are community of doctors at all . in this community you can have good friends and from roleplays you can learn lots of things .you can improve your roleplaying skills and english from the them.Also being part of this doctor community is really something unique.its hard to describe honestly . In My Opinion, San Andreas Medics, are one of the most popular health care service and the best group i think. This group is very important and good at teamwork and roleplay. I like help people and SAM is for me.

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM? Dr. Valachi

Who is the current leader? Dr.Marko

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: First time 4 years ago but regularly for 1 week.

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: if you have a star you can't spawn

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: Respect to group members , Do not ram to people with the ambulance

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: I am constantly active here and I can be sure that I will be active as SAM. I also spend most of the day on the Saes server.

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? First he tries to understand the reason for the criticism, and then thank you for criticizing me.

2. Why exactly are you applying today? The reason im interested to join this group because of i really enjoy of roleplaying and i foudn out that recruitment of Sam is open .So i decided to try my shot to apply .

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? What are your strengths and weaknesses? as strengths i can state my activity,my roleplaying skills and Driving .I can drive very fast and without damage with ambulance .As Weaknesses i dont have too much knowledge about medical terms and i don't know if its necessary at the beginning but im sure i wll learn it in short time

4. Why should we accept you to our team? Im pretty active player and i can attend the every meeting or roleplay of the SAM whenever u need. So you can't see me while ignoring SAM regroup messages because im really into all roleplaying skills

alt text
Roleplay #1
Participants: @Symon @flora06
Description: One day when I was on patrol, I got a call for an ambulance and man's voice on the phone sounded panicked.According to him, a farmer fell from tractor. I got in the ambulance immediately and went to the scene of accident. I did first aid in the scene of accident and I moved the wounded farmer to the ambulance.He thanked me when we arrived the hospital and then they went for treatment
Screenshots: :::

ScreenShots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

:::