**Nationality:**Estonia
**Languages:**Estonia and English
Total Server Playtime: 1 hour and 17 minute
**Previous Gangs/Squads/Companies:**N/A
**Current/Previous Groups:**N/A
**Have you ever been banned, if yes, why:**Hasn't got a ban
On a scale of 0-10, rate your English skills: 7-10

ROLEPLAY INFORMATION

**For you, what is C.I.A.:**Police who help to stop the grocery store and people
**What unit would you like to join in the future, and why:**i would like to join SWAT and TST and CIA in the future because i like other heads but within reason
**What is our main role:**C.I.A main role is to capture robbers and murderers
What can you bring to the squad:
**Describe a short situation (a few paragraphs), on how you would act during a spying mission:**There would be peaceful police and an exemplary only wish would be to help others who are not wanted

OTHER INFORMATION

**Any other information you wish to specify:**I would like to specify that you have good rp and driving skill and arrest
**Anyone recommended you to apply, if yes, who:**unfortunately no one recommended it, but I thought I'd join you
.Why did you choose C.I.A.:: Because I have seen your active state and action

:::
@Rocky said in Central Intelligence Agency - C.I.A.:

GENERAL INFORMATION

In Game Name: Police.Rocky
Username: erkos
**Nationality:**Estonia
**Languages:**Estonia and English
Total Server Playtime: 1 hour and 17 minute
**Previous Gangs/Squads/Companies:**N/A
**Current/Previous Groups:**N/A
**Have you ever been banned, if yes, why:**Hasn't got a ban
On a scale of 0-10, rate your English skills: 7-10

ROLEPLAY INFORMATION

**For you, what is C.I.A.:**Police who help to stop the grocery store and people
**What unit would you like to join in the future, and why:**i would like to join SWAT and TST and CIA in the future because i like other heads but within reason
**What is our main role:**C.I.A main role is to capture robbers and murderers
**Describe a short situation (a few paragraphs), on how you would act during a spying mission:**There would be peaceful police and an exemplary only wish would be to help others who are not wanted

OTHER INFORMATION

**Any other information you wish to specify:**I would like to specify that you have good rp and driving skill and arrest
**Anyone recommended you to apply, if yes, who:**unfortunately no one recommended it, but I thought I'd join you
.Why did you choose C.I.A.:: Because I have seen your active state and action

@Rocky

I don't think you know what the CIA stands for neither what it is. Half of your answers fit the role of the usual police and not the Agency.

Re-read the topic and reapply once you are familiar with it.

For now your application is ~[DENIED]~(red,maroon).

Ricarda
Chief of Staff

alt text

~[GENERAL INFORMATION]~(69514D)

In Game Name:Officer.Spider
Username:kaka02
Nationality:Algerien
Languages:Arabic,English,Frensh
Total Server Playtime:777hours
Previous Gangs/Squads/Companies:

• ~[CripZ~]~(teal,teal) ( Kicked Cuz i change IC from CripZ To ThC without Order)

• ~[The Company]~(silver,silver)(i left cuz i change IC from CripZ to ThC)

• ~[Comando Da Capital]~(magenta,magenta)(i get kicked i can explain reason in game)

• ~[Cartel~Da~Sinaloa]~(sienna,sienna)(i left cuz i have problem with one membre)

• ~[The-Strike-Team]~(blue,blue)(i left cuz i want to returf crim side)

• ~[Immigration & Customs Enforcement]~(navy) ( i left cuz its inactive squad)

• ~[National Security Agency]~(cyan)(Dead)

• ~[xWolf]~(red)(Dead)
    Current/Previous Groups:
    im Part in Cluckin" Bell
    Have you ever been banned, if yes, why:
    Reason:dm one when im new player (1day)
    On a scale of 0-10, rate your English skills:7/10

~[ROLEPLAY INFORMATION]~(69514D)

For you, what is C.I.A.: CIA is Central Intelligence Agency and its a active squad in SAES and this squad To rhythm thieves
What unit would you like to join in the future, and why:CIA cuz its a active unit and have nice membres and CIA Has nice Skills (10/10)
What is our main role:this squad investigates in many crimes but it especially geather informations, not all type of infos but the sensetive ones that can be valuable and must not be reached by criminals.
What can you bring to the squad:As its a game I can bring you much fun by doing Roleplays, and other CIA involvements in SA. I'm fast at learning. CIA will for me be other experience because of different roleplay situation, as not only CIA is about San Andreas State but for other country too.
Describe a short situation (a few paragraphs), on how you would act during a spying mission:in spying mission, if me with my friends in C.I.A going to SR and we want to stop him with spying i will stop in a big or near house and see with Snipe how many Crim in him if him only 2 or 3 we will snipe all if him amny Crim i will get the car and i will go near SR and go up in a house or in a garage and we will jump in SR and arrest all Crim.

~[OTHER INFORMATION]~(69514D)

Any other information you wish to specify:me i like the Active squad and if you see C.I.A have a nice and a good and fun member i want to go up with him,and nice skills
Anyone recommended you to apply, if yes, who:@Hope
Why did you choose C.I.A.: I really like the C.I.A's Role so much, I also have a lot of friends in this squad and It will be so good and funny to help each other make this squad the best squad in the server.
@FireSnow

Your various past memberships do look problematic, but to be honest so would mine if I list them all.

~[ACCEPTED]~(lime,green)

Find any HQ+ ingame for your ingame test.

EDIT: Due to you leaving our squad without any word of notice and deleting your application to join yet another gang, the Leadership has decided to ~[DENY]~(red,maroon) and ~[BLACKLIST]~(red,black) you in retrospect. We wish you the best of luck for your future.

Ricarda
Chief of Staff

GENERAL INFORMATION

**In Game Name:**RaZaK
**Username:**isis02
**Nationality:**Algeria
**Languages:**Arabic,Frensh,English
**Total Server Playtime:**610Hours
OC: i leave,one of the HQ's blamed me with a little problem.
FBIKicked.Because I did not know much about SAES RPG.UK so I took Kicked now but I'm constantly improving
ICE:I l left Because I'm interested in playing a criminal and I want to get into this gang
CripZ:I left
ThC: There's something named as "Changing"i change from OC to ThC.
Rebels:I left Because I did not fit in this gang
Cartel Da Sinaloa:Dead
OC:Kicked Because of my little brother who played in my name
**Current/Previous Groups:**TF
**Have you ever been banned, if yes, why:**Nope
**On a scale of 0-10, rate your English skills:**7.5/10

ROLEPLAY INFORMATION

**For you, what is C.I.A.:**The Central Intelligence Agency (C.I.A.) is one of the principal intelligence-gathering agencies of the Government of San Andreas and the United States of America. As of now, It is one of the main intelligence workforce of the Government prior to the win of (Insert President Name), thus C.I.A is fully supported by the Government and vice versa.
**What unit would you like to join in the future, and why:**IDK

**What is our main role:**C.I.A main role is gathering information about foreign governments, foreign activities corporations individuals and analysing these information's offer their power of for other organizations and assist other policing and governmental units
**Describe a short situation (a few paragraphs), on how you would act during a spying mission:**Well, my name is Razak, my second name is Abrakan and Omri, 17 years old. I live in Algeria and I was born on it, and I am currently studying in the second year of high school. I am a young man who likes playing vedio game and games exactly like MTA: SA. I joined this server in 2017, then went to an inactive reason for my exams this year.

OTHER INFORMATION

**Any other information you wish to specify:**No.
Anyone recommended you to apply, if yes, who: no one.
Why did you choose C.I.A.: Because I find this group especially if compared to other organizations. In fact, the CIA is more than a family, its members really cute. I know most of them tho. Last but not least, I am in teams that have very important roles, and the CIA is very respectable in the server.

@Razak

Thanks for your interested in joining the Central Intelligence Agency,

You copied the "What is our main role" Part from WitherDce's application.

Not to mention that the "Why did you choose CIA:"-Part was also copied from your TST application "Because I find this group especially if compared to other organizations. In fact, the TST is more than a family, its members really cute. I know most of them tho. Last but not least, I am in teams that have very important roles, and theTST is very respectable in the server."

~[DENIED]~(red,maroon)

Don't ever try to cheat on an INTELLIGENCE AGENCY, whose job it is to find stuff like this.

Ricarda
Chief of Staff

@TaJ said in Central Intelligence Agency - C.I.A.:

In-Game Name: Nishki
Username: bluelive122
Nationality: United Arab Emirates.
Languages: Arabic English Spanish
Total Server Playtime: 1690
Previous Gangs/Squads/Companies: Will let the HQ's Know if needed.
Current/Previous Groups:
1/Governmental Staff
2/Investment arms cooperation
3/ Al-Munazama
4/ Black eagles security
5/ Cluckin bell
Have you ever been banned, if yes, why: Yeah I was drunk that night and I have no idea what have I done
On a scale of 0-10, rate your English skills: 9 out of 10.

ROLEPLAY INFORMATION

For you, what is C.I.A.: Honestly for me CIA is a squad full of intelligence mostly at investigating, developing, technology and having intelegant researches
What unit would you like to join in the future, and why: I would like to be a Directorate of Operations since I think it's mostly what fits me.
What is our main role: Gathering information.
What can you bring to the squad: Activity and humbleness.

OTHER INFORMATION

Any other information you wish to specify: Nothing.
Anyone recommended you to apply, if yes, who: Yes friends from other Squads did.
Why did you choose C.I.A.: Honestly had some time speaking with the HQ's and the Leader himself and I felt thrilled to be part of it and grow up with it.

alt text

Taj is gay requested by @GirlyPrimis

In-Game Name: Nishki
Username: bluelive122
Nationality: United Arab Emirates.
Languages: Arabic English Spanish
Total Server Playtime: 1690
Previous Gangs/Squads/Companies: Will let the HQ's Know if needed.
Current/Previous Groups:
1/Governmental Staff
2/Investment arms cooperation
3/ Al-Munazama
4/ Black eagles security
5/ Cluckin bell

Have you ever been banned, if yes, why: Yeah I was drunk that night and I have no idea what have I done
On a scale of 0-10, rate your English skills: 9 out of 10.

ROLEPLAY INFORMATION

For you, what is C.I.A.: Honestly for me CIA is a squad full of intelligence mostly at investigating, developing, technology and having intelegant researches
What unit would you like to join in the future, and why: I would like to be a Directorate of Operations since I think it's mostly what fits me.
What is our main role: Gathering information.
What can you bring to the squad: Activity and humbleness.

OTHER INFORMATION

Any other information you wish to specify: Nothing.
Anyone recommended you to apply, if yes, who: Yes friends from other Squads did.
Why did you choose C.I.A.: Honestly had some time speaking with the HQ's and the Leader himself and I felt thrilled to be part of it and grow up with it.

alt text

Taj is gay requested by @GirlyPrimis

@Nishki

For the future, please be a bit more throughout with your answer, atleast one sentence long.
However, we would like to see more of you.

~[ACCEPTED]~(lime,green)

Find an HQ+ ingame for your test.

PS: Taj is indeed gay.

Ricarda
Chief of Staff

GENERAL INFORMATION

In Game Name: VayraN
Username: Zelozed2
Nationality: Egyptian
Languages: Arabic English and a bit Turkish
Total Server Playtime: 3K Hours and half
CripZ
F.B.I.
ICE x1
HRMC
Rebels
ICE x2
FOX
ThC
Current/Previous Groups: Current: SaS and GT Previous: Cluckin' bell SAPA and MZ
1- For being punished several times
2- For fighting with an admin
On a scale of 0-10, rate your English skills: 8-10

ROLEPLAY INFORMATION

For you, what is C.I.A.: CIA is a squad that protects San Andreas from the big threats and it's protecting against the criminal activities like bombs and other activities, and it's protecting every citizen of San Andreas also it's assisting other police and Government units
What unit would you like to join in the future, and why: I would like to join Directorate of Operations (DO) Because I see that I can be good there and it's role is good for me so I would like to join (DO)
What is our main role: Main role is to make the country safe from the criminal activities and protects every citizen from the threats
What can you bring to the squad: Well i'm active and i'm always available to help anyone with anything plus that I have a good experience in Police side and I can help the squad to reach up
Describe a short situation (a few paragraphs), on how you would act during a spying mission: I would prepare my weapons first to make sure i'm safe from any threats, I will keep quiet and I will look out if there's any threat or not, I will get a camera to report everything happening there and I will make sure i'm hidden in a place to move faster and hide well, when I get enough information I will make sure none saw me and I will move slowly to my car

OTHER INFORMATION

Any other information you wish to specify: Yes, I'm a honest,helpful and respectful, I like to help everyone in anything and I would like to have a chance in CIA
Anyone recommended you to apply, if yes, who: Yes, @Nishki
Why did you choose C.I.A.: Because I see that it's a good squad and I can be decent for it also I want to help it to reach up and I would like to have a chance to be CIA

Signature,
VayraN.

@VayraN said in Central Intelligence Agency - C.I.A.:

GENERAL INFORMATION

In Game Name: VayraN
Username: Zelozed2
Nationality: Egyptian
Languages: Arabic English and a bit Turkish
Total Server Playtime: 3K Hours and half
CripZ
F.B.I.
ICE x1
HRMC
Rebels
ICE x2
FOX
ThC
Current/Previous Groups: Current: SaS and GT Previous: Cluckin' bell SAPA and MZ
1- For being punished several times
2- For fighting with an admin
On a scale of 0-10, rate your English skills: 8-10

ROLEPLAY INFORMATION

For you, what is C.I.A.: CIA is a squad that protects San Andreas from the big threats and it's protecting against the criminal activities like bombs and other activities, and it's protecting every citizen of San Andreas also it's assisting other police and Government units
What unit would you like to join in the future, and why: I would like to join Directorate of Operations (DO) Because I see that I can be good there and it's role is good for me so I would like to join (DO)
What is our main role: Main role is to make the country safe from the criminal activities and protects every citizen from the threats
What can you bring to the squad: Well i'm active and i'm always available to help anyone with anything plus that I have a good experience in Police side and I can help the squad to reach up
Describe a short situation (a few paragraphs), on how you would act during a spying mission: I would prepare my weapons first to make sure i'm safe from any threats, I will keep quiet and I will look out if there's any threat or not, I will get a camera to report everything happening there and I will make sure i'm hidden in a place to move faster and hide well, when I get enough information I will make sure none saw me and I will move slowly to my car

OTHER INFORMATION

Any other information you wish to specify: Yes, I'm a honest,helpful and respectful, I like to help everyone in anything and I would like to have a chance in CIA
Anyone recommended you to apply, if yes, who: Yes, @Nishki
Why did you choose C.I.A.: Because I see that it's a good squad and I can be decent for it also I want to help it to reach up and I would like to have a chance to be CIA

Signature,
VayraN.

@VayraN

~[ACCEPTED]~(lime,green)

Find a HQ+ ingame for your test.

Ricarda
Chief of Staff

GENERAL INFORMATION

In Game Name: Yuriko
Username: yuriko5316
Nationality: I am from Thailand but I live in Malaysia with my aunty and my high tempered annoying sister
Languages: Thailand, Melayu & English
Total Server Playtime: 20+ hours
Previous Gangs/Squads/Companies: N/A
Current/Previous Groups: N/A
Have you ever been banned, if yes, why: N/A
On a scale of 0-10, rate your English skills: 8/10

ROLEPLAY INFORMATION

For you, what is C.I.A.: We are a squad that protecting San Andreas from evil threat, we also gathering information about foreign governments, foreign activities, corporations, individuals and analyzing these pieces of information,we also protect our intelligence member from danger by hiding their identity and we offer help to all San Andreas resident and they can call us anytime and we will be there
What unit would you like to join in the future, and why: Directorate of Science and Technology (DS&T), because I want to protect San Andreas from any threat and danger and I think it is the most suitable role for me!
What is our main role: We are responsible for adapt, create, develop and operate any kind of threat for the country, we working side by side with others, and defend against most difficult national security challenge
What can you bring to the squad: Loyalty, because the worst person is not like he noob shooting, driving or what, but the worst person is a hopper :)... Beside that I am friendly and active chatting ingame or in discord so I will easily learn and I will train all my best to be a procop to not bring shame to CIA!
Describe a short situation (a few paragraphs), on how you would act during a spying mission: Acting like criminal, so they will not notice us, and if it dont work I will hide myself and do it slowly and will be unnoticeable like wind

OTHER INFORMATION

Any other information you wish to specify: I am a pampered boy, I love watching anime and spend most of my life doing so :(, I share pc with my sister (onee chan) at home and she always mad me, i mean everytime! I still study and working part time at hotel nearby my house
Anyone recommended you to apply, if yes, who: @nishki
Why did you choose C.I.A.: Because I love CIA member :) they are so kind, friendly, supporting and always be there when I need, honestly I say, in SAES, CIA was the best squad ever! I know some of you will underestimate me and will not sure to accept me here because I am a newbie, but I will be really happy to be tested in game to prove my worthy ;D

Signature,
yuriko.

@yuriko said in Central Intelligence Agency - C.I.A.:

GENERAL INFORMATION

In Game Name: Yuriko
Username: yuriko5316
Nationality: I am from Thailand but I live in Malaysia with my aunty and my high tempered annoying sister
Languages: Thailand, Melayu & English
Total Server Playtime: 20+ hours
Previous Gangs/Squads/Companies: N/A
On a scale of 0-10, rate your English skills: 8/10

ROLEPLAY INFORMATION

For you, what is C.I.A.: We are a squad that protecting San Andreas from evil threat, we also gathering information about foreign governments, foreign activities, corporations, individuals and analyzing these pieces of information,we also protect our intelligence member from danger by hiding their identity and we offer help to all San Andreas resident and they can call us anytime and we will be there
What unit would you like to join in the future, and why: Directorate of Science and Technology (DS&T), because I want to protect San Andreas from any threat and danger and I think it is the most suitable role for me!
What is our main role: We are responsible for adapt, create, develop and operate any kind of threat for the country, we working side by side with others, and defend against most difficult national security challenge
What can you bring to the squad: Loyalty, because the worst person is not like he noob shooting, driving or what, but the worst person is a hopper :)... Beside that I am friendly and active chatting ingame or in discord so I will easily learn and I will train all my best to be a procop to not bring shame to CIA!
Describe a short situation (a few paragraphs), on how you would act during a spying mission: Acting like criminal, so they will not notice us, and if it dont work I will hide myself and do it slowly and will be unnoticeable like wind

OTHER INFORMATION

Any other information you wish to specify: I am a pampered boy, I love watching anime and spend most of my life doing so :(, I share pc with my sister (onee chan) at home and she always mad me, i mean everytime! I still study and working part time at hotel nearby my house
Anyone recommended you to apply, if yes, who: @nishki
Why did you choose C.I.A.: Because I love CIA member :) they are so kind, friendly, supporting and always be there when I need, honestly I say, in SAES, CIA was the best squad ever! I know some of you will underestimate me and will not sure to accept me here because I am a newbie, but I will be really happy to be tested in game to prove my worthy ;D

Signature,
yuriko.

@yuriko

~[ACCEPTED]~(lime,green)

Ricarda
Chief of Staff

GENERAL INFORMATION

In Game Name: Connorada
Username: Connorada
Nationality: British
Languages: English
Total Server Playtime 800 or so hours.:
Previous Gangs/Squads/Companies: GJMC/SAPA
Current/Previous Groups: Null
On a scale of 0-10, rate your English skills: 10

ROLEPLAY INFORMATION

**For you, what is C.I.A.: CIA is one of the worlds most organised Intelligence agency with a wide range of resources and aid which would be a great addition to ones career. **
What unit would you like to join in the future, and why: GRADE ONE Special Agent. I have no interest in management roles.
What is our main role: To maintain justice within the country while operating if necessary undercover to bring order to criminals.
What can you bring to the squad: Half decent cop with ability to make arrests and operate on the highest order.
Describe a short situation (a few paragraphs), on how you would act during a spying mission: My main aim would be to become one with the enemy or target and gain their trust. In doing so I would be able to retrieve more information about the organisation or other wanted targets while trying to maintain my persona

OTHER INFORMATION

Any other information you wish to specify:
Anyone recommended you to apply, if yes, who: TaJ
Why did you choose C.I.A.:I like the forum post it has good information about the group and I wish to get back into working in a group rather than lone wolf.

GENERAL INFORMATION

In Game Name: ExtraDip
Username: xwolf
Nationality: Slovenian
Languages: Slovenian, English
Total Server Playtime: 2096
Previous Gangs/Squads/Companies: BS, RDMC, SAFP, MI-6, BloodZ, Rebels
Have you ever been banned, if yes, why: Yes, mostly for being a cunt.
On a scale of 0-10, rate your English skills: 8 or 9

ROLEPLAY INFORMATION

For you, what is C.I.A.: C.I.A. is an abbreviation for 'Central Intelligence Agency'. Its a government organization in San Andreas that collects secret information about other countries.
What unit would you like to join in the future, and why: I'd like to become Directorate of Operations (DO), because I can always stay responsible for all of my actions and because I have the ability to make some things better.
What is our main role: C.I.A.'s main purpose is participating in Pro-Government activities and keeping the criminals away from San Andreas.
What can you bring to the squad: I can provide you with my activity, loyalty and skills. I am not a pro cop, but i would say my skills are on PC level. I am also friendly and can be fun to go on missions with.
Describe a short situation (a few paragraphs), on how you would act during a spying mission:
First I would try to spy them from inside. I would gather information about the people I'm spying (gang, other agency). Then I would make myself look alike so I wouldn't stand out so much. It isn't so good to go straight to the point in those kind of situations so I would probably gain their trust first in order to get the informations needed. If that doesn't work, I would try spying from the outside, which contains hiding myself and lots of nuts.

OTHER INFORMATION

Any other information you wish to specify: N/A
Anyone recommended you to apply, if yes, who: N/A
Why did you choose C.I.A.: I chose C.I.A. because im ready to protect and serve this country.

@ExtraDip22 said in Central Intelligence Agency - C.I.A.:

GENERAL INFORMATION

In Game Name: ExtraDip
Username: xwolf
Nationality: Slovenian
Languages: Slovenian, English
Total Server Playtime: 2096
Previous Gangs/Squads/Companies: BS, RDMC, SAFP, MI-6, BloodZ, Rebels
Have you ever been banned, if yes, why: Yes, mostly for being a cunt.
On a scale of 0-10, rate your English skills: 8 or 9

ROLEPLAY INFORMATION

For you, what is C.I.A.: C.I.A. is an abbreviation for 'Central Intelligence Agency'. Its a government organization in San Andreas that collects secret information about other countries.
What unit would you like to join in the future, and why: I'd like to become Directorate of Operations (DO), because I can always stay responsible for all of my actions and because I have the ability to make some things better.
What is our main role: C.I.A.'s main purpose is participating in Pro-Government activities and keeping the criminals away from San Andreas.
What can you bring to the squad: I can provide you with my activity, loyalty and skills. I am not a pro cop, but i would say my skills are on PC level. I am also friendly and can be fun to go on missions with.
Describe a short situation (a few paragraphs), on how you would act during a spying mission:
First I would try to spy them from inside. I would gather information about the people I'm spying (gang, other agency). Then I would make myself look alike so I wouldn't stand out so much. It isn't so good to go straight to the point in those kind of situations so I would probably gain their trust first in order to get the informations needed. If that doesn't work, I would try spying from the outside, which contains hiding myself and lots of nuts.

OTHER INFORMATION

Any other information you wish to specify: N/A
Anyone recommended you to apply, if yes, who: N/A
Why did you choose C.I.A.: I chose C.I.A. because im ready to protect and serve this country.

@ExtraDip22

~[ACCEPTED]~(lime,green)

Ricarda
Chief of Staff

• 3 weeks later...

^[]

Greetings,

This is to inform the public that after several months of service, the Central Intelligence Agency is hereby announcing its closure. The reasons for this unfortunate step have been piling up for many months now, though it wouldn't matter (or for that matter "make a difference") but I may still throw some light of them. The primary reason has been toughness in meeting the requirements which are quite unrealistic in today's server conditions, specially for the Law side. Unexpected negatively-effecting decisions from the managers is yet another. But anyways, to sum it up. Unfortunate, but this is where it ends.

I would like to thank every single one of CIA Members, current as well as ex, for contributing to this beautiful clan and making it so much special for so long.

Goodbye.
-On behalf of hon'ble @Central-Intelligence-Agency HQ Team,
TaJ; Former Agency Leader.