Helena's Application

Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: [TT]Helena

Account name: minejps

Primary Language: Portuguese.

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: 2014 I would say.

Current S/G/C and rank: TT lvl 2, TMH Technician, SAP Sailor and IAC MW.

Other RP groups you're in: None

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): None

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: A Vocal warning for DM

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) SAM, San Andreas Medics, are one of the most popular health care service around San Andreas, they help everyone in need despite their color or gang, they are just good people doing their job to save lives.

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM? @Daryl

Who is the current leader? Marko

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: Not much

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: Act your role.

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: Do not use /revive on store robberies or Heal Criminals inside never go inside the marker.

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ? Yes, I will always DM or post something about my activity time and inactive time.

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? If the criticism is justified you learn from it and make sure you can't be criticized again.

2. Why exactly are you applying today? I always wanted to be in a medic group and help this group out, rarely see them, so I wanted to spice the activity up.

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? My strengths are being respectful, RPing and making stuff up on the rps and my weaknesses usually are shooting and driving boats.

4. Why should we accept you to our team? I love RP groups and I want to help the group's activity improve, not saying that it's bad but, just want to help it out as much as I can.

alt text
Roleplay #1
Participants: Myself @Slaine
Description: I was called out to a car crash on my pager, once I arrived it was a minor injury he was on his knees in pain, I asked him what was wrong, he replied I got a chest pain, so I quickly helped him get up and into the Ambulance. Took him to El Quebrados Medical Center, took him in to the Emergency Room where he was taken care of.
Screenshots: (https://imgur.com/a/mZQyBqv)
alt text