• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
~[R]~(#998855)oleplay#35: Triumphantly Exchange [ @voli ]
~[D]~(#998855)ate: 16/09/2019
~[R]~(#998855)oleplay Story:
One day , I was walking around san andreas as always , i had seen some coolest car on the road , so i start following the drive that owned by Black Bullet member , i decided to steal it lightly .
I was awaiting the opportunity to clearly start my operation , it wasn't long before the black bullet member decided to go for his belongings and i took the opportunity.
After a few minutes i got a call , it was that member he told me that he recieved a anonymous tip about a infamous carjacker whereabouts .
He going to start a negotiations between each other , we met at our church then he settled that we will deal with a good quality of drugs named Fentanyl , it was originally created to help consumers people of see or hear things that are not really there, or see things in a distorted way. Upon crossing the blood-brain barrier, which occurs soon after introduction of the drug into the bloodstream ,so means he going to give us a drugs as an exchange to get his car back because on case that he has important things in the trunk and he can't sacrifice with that .
Finally we reach to a decision to exchange on dealing to increase our amount of drugs , so he was submitted it to us inexorably
~[S]~(#998855)creenshots: Click here

alt text
~[R]~(#998855)oleplay#36: Exchange for Escape [ @SWT ]
~[D]~(#998855)ate: 16/09/2019
~[R]~(#998855)oleplay Story:
Three days ago we was making a meeting talking about our next move . After couple hours talking we agreed to make a bank robbery .
The next day our leader inform us with a plan unfortunately it contains some issues one of them is the cars cause we actually are in need of bikes to make this happen all this is for our escape from the cops from a tiny way only our gang knew it so obviously we have to exchange cars vs bikes with our partner gang Rebel cause this is literally the best opportunity to get rid of this car . The car that we did Rob from the gang named Rebel and to minimize the risks between us and Rebel cause they are insisting to get their car back .
Also we legit have no bikes in our base so this move is not optional yet . So we decided to fix an appointment with them in our usual place away from cops' sight thus we used to meet them there . After facing some problem with Rebel . We finally meet them before they did hear about the car that we did Rob .
So we choose a great path away from Rebel's base cause we were going to the chosen place with the robbed car even though we choose secret path away from Rebel's activity we also checked around us when we were close .
In the time we were there clean no one has been followed . We stopped the car in a holding place and we start waiting them until we saw four beautiful bikes coming in crew .
Directly when they reach the place they asked about the car . Fastly we did show them the car the way they were impressed by the sexy car that we did offer them . After they also showed us the bike we legit had the same reaction .
So we did exchange the car with the bike safely we were glad with everyone's offer . Both gang were leaving the way he came from .
In the end after leaving the place the one who did ride it informed us with some issues on the bike like the speed is limited also it's not that high and the fuel capacity is so risky for our escape so we decided to make a little edit on the bike in San Fierro Security Storage to make this bank robbery as soon as possible .
~[S]~(#998855)creenshots: Screens