Mr.Smith's Application

Section A: Information

Nickname: Mr.Smith

Account name: djtcoti

Primary Language: Slovenian

Current S/G/C and rank: ALT (Probationary Trucker)

Other RP groups you're in: SAP, DDT

Describe SAM in your own words:
San Andreas Medics respond to all kinds of medical emergencies around San Andreas, they are there when they are most needed. The first dedicated team of medics on the server, and also the first responders to any incident.

Why was SAM founded?
A visionary healthcare entrepreneur and philanthropist vowed to fight corruption at its heart, avoiding death in the city of San Andreas.

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most.

Who founded SAM? SAM was founded by Joe Valachi.

Section B: Theory

A major earthquake has occurred in metropolitan Los Santos and there are many casualties. You're based in Blueberry and must respond to a barrage of emergency distress calls as a result of the earthquake. Describe your method of response to this situation and be sure to include how you would interact with your fellow medics and which equipment & vehicles you would use.
I would respond in the order of the Dispatch calls that were coming in, when I'm finished with one, I would move onto the next one. In an MCI, I would use the START Triage system. Interacting with fellow medics would be over the Radio. We'd definitely need an ALS truck, A First Aid Bag and possibly a Defibrilator.

Multiple officers have been shot while responding to an armed bank robbery. You have been called to assist in the rescue operation. Describe how you would respond.
I would wait for the situation to get under control (Scene Safety), and then use the Triage system (Massive Injuries go first, lighter can wait.)

Multiple people have been stabbed and burned by several terrorists at a train station and you 're the first medic to arrive on scene. The wounds are of varying severity. What would you do? I.e. How would you treat the wounds?
As always on an MCI, Triage. Treating stabs would be applying pressure on the wound and stopping the bleeding and then patching up the wound. If the knife is still inside the wound, I would stabilize it and patch around the wound to prevent blood loss. Burns would be the rule of 3 15's. In the First 15 minutes, under 15*C for 15 Minutes. Could also apply WaterGel in the immediate area and the burn foil. O2 and Rapid Transport.

Section C : Aptitudes

1.How would you respond to criticism by a superior?
I would take the criticism and take it as a lesson for next time.

2.Why exactly are you applying today?
Because I'd like to join a team full of professional Medics that enjoy RPing.

3.What are your strengths and weaknesses?
Strenghts: I work well in a team.
Weaknesses: I sometimes don't remember a word in english.

4.Why should we accept you to our team?
I can bring in activity and team work. I am a real-life EMT, so I can also teach and share my knowledge.

Roleplay No: 1
Participants: Mr.Smith, Squad3
Description: We answered to an emergency call of a person lying on the floor and not responding. We came at the scene and the person was not breathing, so we started to do cpr, we managed to bring him back to life, so we put him in the ambulance and drove him to the nearest hospital for a further examination.
ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/Ptwjzeu

Hello there,
First off, thanks for applying and being interested in joining SAM.
Second, Your application is abit messy, like section A is stuck to section B and it's really so hard to read it without having a pain in the ass. So would be nice if u fixed that abit and make it looks better.

The format (Fixed):

:::

Section A: Information

Nickname:

Account name:

Primary Language:

Current S/G/C and rank:

Other RP groups you're in:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words)

Why was SAM founded?

What is the SAM motto?

Who founded SAM?

Section B: Theory

A major earthquake has occurred in metropolitan Los Santos and there are many casualties. You're based in Blueberry and must respond to a barrage of emergency distress calls as a result of the earthquake. Describe your method of response to this situation and be sure to include how you would interact with your fellow medics and which equipment & vehicles you would use.

Multiple officers have been shot while responding to an armed bank robbery. You have been called to assist in the rescue operation. Describe how you would respond.

Multiple people have been stabbed and burned by several terrorists at a train station and you 're the first medic to arrive on scene. The wounds are of varying severity. What would you do? I.e. How would you treat the wounds?

Section C : Aptitudes

1.How would you respond to criticism by a superior?

2.Why exactly are you applying today?

3.What are your strengths and weaknesses?

4.Why should we accept you to our team?

:::

About your activities, Please use the following format:

• For RPs:

Roleplay No#
Participants:
Description:
Screenshots: (Please use a link)

• For Patrols/Hanging with SAM

Patrol No#
Participants:
Amount of healed individuals:
ScreenShots: (Please use a link)

And good luck,
SAM HQ Team.

Roleplay No: 2
Participants: Mr.Smith, Squad3, Sidd
Description: While responding to a Turf War, a San Andreas Fire Department EMT was shot, we got out of there as fast as we could with the wounded EMT. We stopped at an intersection to treat the GSW in the lower abdomen. The treatment required immediate Code-3 transport to the hospital. When we got there, my other SAFD EMT Partner helped me get the EMT onto a wheelchair and we proceeded to hand him over to the hospital personnel.
ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/4k4UrdW

Dear SAM Applicant, Mr.Smith.

Thanks for showing such interest in joining our group, you have been doing alot of work and activities and that is a good thing. Hope you will be doing the same and even more and more when you spawn as SAM. Congratulations, You have been -=(lime)ACCEPTED=-.

Meet me ingame for more information.

Best regards & wishes,
SAM HQ TEAM