Account name: Zelozed2

Primary Language: Arabic

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: 2 Years and half or 3 years

Current S/G/C and rank:
The Company - Level 0
San Andreas Studios - Security Division Member
Global Trust - Worker

Other RP groups you're in: Nothing

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): Cluckin' Bell - Kicked and I don't know the reason

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: 2 Bans
1- For many punishments in 1 month
2- For fighting with an admin

Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) SAM is a Roleplaying group helping the injured people in San Andreas and it's the most successful medic group on the server because it's helping the injured people very well and SAM knows very well how to make the people get a good health

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM? Doctor.Joe Valachi

Who is the current leader? Marko

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: Well there's no exact time I work as a paramedic from time to time

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: You can't spawn as a Paramedic to help your gang in turf wars in any way

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: You can't enter Store Robbery marker to heal the criminals/cops

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Yes

Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? Well if I did a mistake I will try as much as I can to fix it and I will make sure this wont happen again

2. Why exactly are you applying today? Because I like SAM style and role play and I hope to be a Doctor because I can be decent enough to join SAM that's why I applied

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? Strengths is the team work and no weaknesses

4. Why should we accept you to our team? Because as I said in question number 2, I can be decent for SAM and I understand how to treat the injured people and I can be a good Doctor if I had the chance

Signature,
Doctor.Mohamed.

alt text
alt text
Roleplay #1
Personal Roleplay #1
Participants: @Access @DBMoodyBlues
Description: I got a call that there's a bad accident happened, someone fall from a roof I told an other Doctor, we went with an ambulance to the location we found someone laying on the ground we checked him and he didn't have the power to move so we moved him ourselves to the ambulance and we went to the hospital he had a broken bone in his left leg so we treated him and after 2 hours of treating the broken bone we treated it very well and he had a good health but we had to let him in the hospital for 1 more day so we make sure his leg gets treated very well and he can move it with a good power after that we went to drink some drinks after a long work
Screenshots: (Please use a link)
https://imgur.com/a/9MFnWXc
alt text

Greetings, Doctor Mohamed. We are sorry to inform you that your application to join San Andreas Medics is ~[rejected]~(red,black). The prime reason being your incapability to conduct medical sided Roleplays, your persistence and dedicated has been noted however you must understand how Medics Roleplay, only then can you become one of us. Kindly don't take this harshly upon yourself. You may re-apply after 4 weeks if still interested.

Regards,
Johnny English
Head of SAM Air