Jump to content

PhantomS

Donator
  • Posts

    1,974
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhantomS

  1. Wrong link This one
  2. A nice prop at LS near public cars (admiral, Glendale) without car respawn near SR Starting bid: 350k
  3. +1 bikers are popular this days
  4. Patrol #11 Participants alone Amount of healed or Time of patrol: 30 minutes Screenshots ::: :::
  5. Don't you think that sometimes when squads(cops) spawn as a civilians they want to collect money its their opinion to spawn as a cop or not.
  6. Address: pitty department store Account Name: theawesomedespacito Last seen: 19/09/2019 ::: :::
  7. Address: papercuts office supplies business Account Name: uhhbourne Last seen: 3/9/*2019 Screenshots ::: :::
  8. Amazing squad
  9. @Bartman we make the same for criminals too :) cz its unfair
  10. Patrol #10 Participants alone Amout of healed or Time of patrol: 20min Screenshots ::: :::
  11. Be sure that if admin unbanned you it will be ur last chance "if"
  12. My username: midoprock Add me :eight_pointed_black_star:
  13. Vty was a good time
  14. Patrol #9 Participants me alone Amount of healed or Time of patrol: 40min Screenshots ::: :::
  15. HBD buddy
  16. Roleplay #4 Participants: I was a helper Description: helping in a SAFD RP( house on fire) Screenshots ::: :::
  17. Patrol #8 Participants: me Amout of healed or Time of patrol : 30min Screenshots ::: :::
  18. Another gang Same shit
  19. Roleplay #3 Participants: @Sweets Description: Today I was driving my ambulance so I had a call that there is a accident happened so I went to the place and I found the driver (female) on the floor I helped her and I puted some bondages on her injury then I takes her to the medic base to stay there. Screenshots ::: :::
  20. Patrol #7 Participants: only me Amout of healed or Time of patrol 20min Screenshots ::: :::
×
×
  • Create New...