Jump to content

PhantomS

Donator
  • Posts

    1,974
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhantomS

  1. Type Of Activity: RolePlay Participants: N/A Story: Obviously this was the most dangerous road I ever took, a lot of people calls it the road of death, but I didn't believe them and i wanted to delivere some goods by taking that way. Let me tell you what happened here, i checked that the goods are ready to be delivered so i drove my truck to the mountain. Anyways, it was difficult to control the truck, it was going right and left and i really felt like it was going to flip and yes in a difficult turn it does but i don't know how i control it back. Honestly, I can say that i met a lot of hard turns but i succeeded with passing them, i kept driving in that way till i roach the top of the mountain, and i swear that i will never do it again. Screenshots: ::: :::
  2. Type Of Activity: Trucking Date: 18/05/2020 Participants: N/A Screenshots ::: :::
  3. @Shadro ejbd mwdhou3 sahra twila :p
  4. Keep going with this retarded attitude and u will be banned again on 2 juin
  5. why don't you make saes rpg refrense to CIT V2 that's would be better -1
  6. Fuck bozi and EG
  7. Enjoy it, partner ;)
  8. seems deep but he is a good guy from inside
  9. HBD casperento
  10. Outfit a.k.a pussy gang
  11. Type Of Activity: Delevring trains good Date: 10/05/2020 Participants: N/A Screenshots ::: :::
  12. Type Of Activity: Trucking Date: 09/05/2020 Participants: N/A Screenshots ::: :::
  13. Noon which calls that his kills are amazing
  14. Clo but can't kill a trainee
  15. Work harder bro, best of luck
  16. Orio
  17. Type Of Activity: RolePlay Participants: @snoopys Story: As usual, I have been trucking around Los Venturas when I saw a cop behind me ordering me to pill over, so I responded to his call immediately, after a while he came to me and asked me to step out so I told him why and who are you he said he is a member of FBI and told me that I was speeding, but I didn't notice that, he said i was driving around 120mph, anyways he said he will forgive me this time and he gave me a ticket. Screenshots ::: :::
  18. Tugathugs
  19. The only cripz member I like
×
×
  • Create New...