^[Group motto: "If you've never driven one back off shut up & Give me room"]
^[Group creation date: 06/07/2019]
^[Founders: @Phoenix]
^[Recruitment status: ~[OPEN]~(green)]
^[Discord Link: https://discord.gg/ZvWZ3EM]

^[RULES]

• Follow all the rules written in F1.

• Respect everyone in the server .

• All ways follow higher rank members orders.

• Do not DM while spawned as BD.

• Raging or insulting group members will not be tolerated.

• If any organization calls you for a case, Make sure to help them if you are free.

• If you will be offline for a period of time , Make sure to inform us about that.

^[BACK STORY]
^[Years ago , two brothers created the group to truck every illegal goods, they helped each other to improve this group, they rob stores , transported weed and bribe cops.]

^[.]

^[OUR ROLEPLAY]
^[We truck and transport every illegal goods, we rob stores to earn money for goods.]

^[]

^[-Attorney-]

^[President [P]]

^[He is the leader of the group and is the chief spokesman when the group is dealing with media and police. He chairs the group meetings and is the representative of the group in the national meetings..]

^[Vice President [VP]]

^[When the president is away, he takes charge and is an heir apparent to the group leaderships. His main duty is to see that the group proceedings are conducted satisfactorily.]

^[Sub President [SP]]

^[The sub-President is the third most valuable in the group and helps the President and the Vice in all the decision making.]

^[Operative Members [OM]]

^[Casual members of the Black Devils. Are trained at their job lately]

^[Probationary members [BD*]]

^[Newly joined BD. Are new at their job and hence under development and learning.]

^[]

^[-Attorney-]

^[President [p]]

^[@Phoenix]

^[Vice President [VP]]

^[@Harb]

^[Sub President [SP]]

^[Operative Members [OM]]

^[Probationary Members [BD*]]

^[]

Fill-in the Application Below to Apply.

***-General Information-***

**In-game name:**
**Account name:**
**Country of residency:**
**How well do you speak English?:**
**What all languages can you speak other than English?:**
**Tell us something about yourself :**

***-Specific Information-***

**From how long are you playing SAES:**
**Since when are you playing GTA:SA:**
**Are you in any G/S/C If yes, Name it:**
**Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them:**
**List few of your strengths and weaknesses:**
**Why do you want to join BD?:**
**How can you help BD?:**
**Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and BD's rules?:**
**Who are BD's founder(s)?:**
**What is BD's Motto?:**

^[~[Topic is under-development. Thanks for viewing! We hope that you have a lovely day ahead.]~]

-General Information-
In-game name: [TT]Lucifer
Account name: abdel0014
Country of residency: Tunisia
How well do you speak English?: If i'll have to rate my english skills, it would be an 9.5/10
What all languages can you speak other than English?: French, Arabic, Spanish, Italian, Russian.
Tell us something about yourself : I'm Abdel, i'm 18 years old, beat-maker I like to play sport, write some music, go out with some friends, not a big gammer, since the only game i play is this one so..
-Specific Information-
From how long are you playing SAES: More than 2 years i guess, i've been inactive for like 1 year, so I can't really give a specific date.
Since when are you playing GTA:SA: Since i'm like 11 years old.
Are you in any G/S/C If yes, Name it: Currently in TT, Tuga Thugs.
Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them: Was in few groups, but as I said, was inactive, so can't really remember the names.
List few of your strengths and weaknesses: I have some pretty good skills regarding RP, driving, shooting, teamwork. I'm pretty bad with planes and boats.
Why do you want to join BD?: I would like to join this group, because I find the idea of it pretty original.
How can you help BD?: Well, by making this group improve, having more members, and a better reputation in San Andreas City.
Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and BD's rules?: Totally.
Who are BD's founder(s)?: The main founder of BD, is @Phoenix, but his brother helped him as well.
What is BD's Motto?: "If you've never driven one back off shut up & Give me room"

-General Information-

In-game name: Toni
Account name: izlatko
Country of residency: Croatia
How well do you speak English?: On scale 8/10
What all languages can you speak other than English?: Croatian
Tell us something about yourself : My name is Antonio and I am 17 years old. I am living in Croatia with my family. My hobby is cycling. In my spare time I like to play football, MTA, and other games with my friends.

-Specific Information-

From how long are you playing SAES: 5 years
Since when are you playing GTA:SA: 7 years.
Are you in any G/S/C If yes, Name it: I am part of Emergency Task Force team
Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them: I am part of Global Trust and Cunning Stunts
List few of your strengths and weaknesses: My strenghts are activity, shooting, driving, teamwork. My weaknesses is playing with lag
Why do you want to join BD?: I want join BD cause I am interested in roleplay of group.
How can you help BD?: I can help BD with my activity and making roleplays and post them in media.
Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and BD's rules?: Yes
Who are BD's founder(s)?: BD main founder is Phoenix, and co-founder is Harb
What is BD's Motto?: If you've never driven one back off shut up & Give me room"

alt text
-General Information-

In-game name: [VeC]Funstein
Account name: arkantos12
Country of residency: Chile
How well do you speak English?: Not its bad my english I think, on a scale of 1-10, I'd score at around 8.
What all languages can you speak other than English?: Spanish and a bit of Portugues
Tell us something about yourself : Hey I am Funstein, my real name is Andres, I am 14 years old and i am from Chile, I have been playing in saes since from this year. I am an optimistic person, who always seeks to give the best of himself and never give up, Besides, I like to learn from past mistakes and not make them again. And I am a guy who likes to feel special among other players, but I feel that I have an immense ability to help new players, However I also have a great quality that is to maintain respect for all members and players also having a calm to effect and resolve things in due time.

-Specific Information-

From how long are you playing SAES: 1 Year
Since when are you playing GTA:SA: More of 2 years.
Are you in any G/S/C If yes, Name it: Yes Vandalos De el Corona
Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them: Currently Groups: Cluckin' Bell , San Andreas Medics , Knighthounds Contractors , Global Trust - Previous: IAC & SaS both kicked for the same reason (pm me.)
List few of your strengths and weaknesses: Weaknesses: one of my greatest weaknesses, is that I am an impatient person. Strengths: I'm a person who maintains respect for everyone.
Why do you want to join BD?: I sincerely like the roleplay of Black Devils for that reason I would like to join.
How can you help BD?: With my activity loyalty and some events and ideas.
Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and BD's rules?: Yes
Who are BD's founder(s)?: @Phoenix
What is BD's Motto?: "If you've never driven one back off shut up & Give me room"

With sincerely, Funstein

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...