Remove /eject .

Marwyn

Question

After you get rammed by a police car you fall on the ground and you have to wait until you get up but what the cops do is that they /eject their partner so he instantly gets out of the car arresting you as you are getting up after you get rammed , Makes no sense and kinda unbalanced .
I suggest removing /eject and if not at least for cops .

14 answers to this question

Voted no, it was nerfed last time, wanna nerf it again? Its useful for both sides, pigs use it to eject their partners to arrest criminals, and criminals use it to eject the other criminal to throw a made and fuck them up. Balanced for both sides.
Also #bringBackglue

I think that we should have a rule for cops using that command to arrest people that were rammed. Everyday i see cops doing that and when i play as cop i try not to even arrest people that got rammed, i simply wait for them to get up to continue the pursuit

I fully agree with Rasta.

Okay, lets consider that I'm getting chased. I get off my vehicle and manage to fight in 1v1. The cop rams me, thats okay, but the thing is that I don't have enough time to move. I mean, like, right after you get up (even before getting the chance to get up), he tases me down so I'm not even able to fight.