Fix Respawning points from banks

Filex

Question

Well this suggestion was on my mind for a long time, simply why not fix the respawning points after getting killed/arrested in a br to the city where the bank exists, so you don't have to respawn in bc whatever was the bank

17 answers to this question

not really and let me tell you why :

• Most of the cops have houses which means they can spam the respawn and i don't see that many brs are ruined because of that

• If you think about just the cops think about the criminals that get killed wrongly while defending you are losing a defender right ? he needs time to go back to bank

• it's more rp wise tho we can skip this idea and set it as an optional argument as most of the ppl "Dont like it"

• I personally think the distance from hospital to the bank is more reasonable than respawning in a different city

@KARIM If i break my leg in Spain will i be transported to a hospital in Japan?
well let me answer my own question for you, no.
You will obviously be treathed in the nearest hospital so why should you spawn in BC when you died in the bank of LS?

@KARIM said in Fix Respawning points from banks:

@Vennelle already i explained everything, u can ez respawn with 1 click and come to ruin br again, but for us we should w8 420 secs oO logic

It takes a lot of time for us to get back to the bank robbery, 9 of the 10 times when you arrive after we respawned at the hospital it's most likely already too late as you guys cracked most of the safes already.