NEW Motorcycles mods on the server?!

Element

Question

Well, hello there SAES:RPG!

As most of us do like motorcycles, I would like to suggest 2 new mods which will enhance the experience of the game and will give it a push of realism, however, those mods are suggested by me and I'm sure that there are more good mods out there, so if any of you got better one to suggest go ahead and show everyone a picture down below, I hope that SAES HQ's and SAES Community will agree and come to a decision that not only the mods of cars are important also the motorcycles!

So, let's start with Sanchez mod:
alt text

Download link: Click here for download link

NRG-500 mod:

alt text

Download link: Click here for download link

~[Note]~(red): I deliberately chose two basic/general motorcycles mods that'll be used by all sides (Crime/Police/Civilians).

19 answers to this question

@Thing Whether you have noticed or not (I guess that not) mods are mostly the "mainstream" of SAES:RPG nowadays. Players do have fun chilling around with moded vehicles, having races, and even selling them.
Also, we can not deny the fact that they add a lot of Interest to the server among new players and also contribute their share to the realism side of the server.

However, I think that there's no point in using original GTA:SA Vehicles in 2019 (Most of the vehicles are badly looking) and I dont really see a reason for not adding mods in the server.

Also, the fun thing is to be able to see other mods which cant be done by yourself, you do need the mods to be added by the server itself.

And as Markus said, you always can disable/enable the mods by yourself by 'M' Panel.

@Element said in NEW Motorcycles mods on the server?!:

@Thing Whether you have noticed or not (I guess that not) mods are mostly the "mainstream" of SAES:RPG nowadays. Players do have fun chilling around with badass vehicles, having races, and even selling them.
Also, we can not deny the fact that they add a lot of Interest to the server among new players and also contribute their share to the realism side of the server.

However, I think that there's no point in using original GTA:SA Vehicles in 2019 (Most of the vehicles are badly looking) and I dont really see a reason for no adding mods in the server.

Also, the fun thing is to be able to see other mods which cant be done by yourself, you do need the mods to be added by the server itself.

And as Markus said, you always can disable/enable the mods by yourself by 'M' Panel.

You can enable and disable ALL mods, not specific ones. I do not want to disable every mod. There are many mods that I have installed and only I can see, it adds realism indeed. However, I do not want to see every single vehicle in this server modded. If you want to use those mods you suggested, install them and use them.

@Thing Again, anyone can install mods indeed, but you don't get the fun part of having the same mod as everyone which means that all of the players can see your mod and you can see their mod at the same time, simple logic.

If you do getting worried about the MB/Size subject, be sure that the mods will be reduced as lower as possible so it won't make any huge changes within server download/lag and of course, If It'll cause any problems there will be always the option to delete them or re-place them.